Magaluf Events Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magaluf Events Company
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Magaluf Events Company Reviews

Tell us how Magaluf Events Company made you happy
I booked the sunset boat cruise for me and 5 friends after seeing all the positive reviews on the website but to my disappointment what was advertised was very different to what we experienced. Firstly, I wasn't given any information regarding the meeting location so I checked the website which told us to go to a bar in magaluf, when we arrived we were told by a member of staff that they no longer have a ticket booth there and they are fed up with people coming there for the boat party. I contacted the guy who told me they no longer do a boat from magaluf and it now goes from Palma so we decided to go anyway since we had paid a lot of money for the tickets. The boat was nothing like what was described on the website and had a total of about 40 people on compared to the 150 we were told about. Overall me and my friends were very disappointed with the experience and the poor communication from the staff who ran the event. I understand that due to covid they had to change how the boat party was done but they didn't display any of this information on the website whilst still misleading people into buying tickets. I wouldn't recommend buying any tickets off this company as they seem to just care about taking people's money and not providing a good service.
Magaluf Events Company is rated 4.88 based on 40 reviews