Magaluf Events Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Magaluf Events Company
"OMG I LOVED MAGALUF TAKE ME BACK TO THE WHITE PARTY xx"
"We are from Holland and was made to feel super welcome. Thanks to Lucy and Sarah for helping us find our hotel and also want to say a thank you to DJ Lorenzo on Sunset Booze Cruise he was so funny."
"We bought the £99 Ultimate Package deal and was really happy with the service from start to finish. It was easy and the reps explained the package to us well and eased any concerns, they even told us how to save a bit of money on the way. The events were all good fun but the MCP Foam Party was my favourite night."
"What I would do to be back on Sunset Booze Cruise! I had the best birthday ever thanks for making it so special."
"The ultimate package was crazy!!! The hotel reps tried selling us the same deal for €249 so glad we booked online for £99 thanks again 😀"
"We bought the Ultimate Package from the website which was good value as a lot of people paid €65 for the Sunset boat party on its own. We got to drink for free all night twice and got a bunch of other free T shirts and stuff on the other nights. The Full Moon was a good laugh getting all painted in neon. We are gonna be back on 3rd July 2020 staying in HSM Atlantic will defo be getting the £99 ultimate package again"
"We was a bit sceptical at first as it sounded a bit to good to be true but everything was great and no complaints. The Sunset Boat was really special and the drink was much cheaper than the UK."
"We hit Magaluf in September although it was not peak summer we still had an amazing week. We partied hard on the Ultimate Package and definitely got our moneys worth."
"We went to Maga in June and got the Ultimate Package. We did every single event. Spent a fortune on drinks along the way but the memories and laughs were incredible. The VIP Wristband saved us £50 on tattoos which we got after the boat party."
"Best week ever. I took part in the drinking games on the full moon party i don’t remember much else from the night lol so if you want to remember the night don’t do the drinking games 😛 xx"
"Thanks to Magaluf Events for making the event package so memorable we thought it was great value all that for £99 It was a steal!"
"I lost my E ticket but they sent me another straight away and when i told the reps I was late for the full moon party they helped me find the venue and made sure I saw the fire show. They were helpful and I enjoyed myself. I would definitely recommend this company :D"
"Absolutely wicked week in maga at BH! We all got the ultimate package from you guys and it made the week! Sunset Booze Cruise best thing I’ve ever done- where do we get to see the photos taken from that day? All night events were a right laugh and the free bars are lethal - 👍🏻👍🏻 even though I got stitched up on wheel of fortune game on the bar crawl! Great memories- what a week! 100% will be back next summer doing it again! Your Rep Lee is quality too, give him pay rise hahaha"
"I would just like to say a huge thank you to Magaluf Events and the reps for making our holiday so special. From the moment we arrived Lee the rep sat us down with a bottle of champagne and talked us through our Ultimate Package Event week. Sunset Booze Cruise was the best thing we did but all the events were great and the reps were always there for us. We had the best time and have already booked again for next July. Big shout out to Lee and Nick they were incredible and gave us extra shots every event :). See you next year!"
Magaluf Events Company is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews