Magaluf Events Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Magaluf Events Company
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Magaluf Events Company Reviews
You know how to throw a party- That one was one hell of a week! Definitely be back next summer- that’s a given! πŸ€œπŸ»πŸ€›πŸ» Gonna wait a day or so for everyone’s hangovers to disappear and then I’m gonna round up the troops for your Leeds reunion at Pryzm! Gonna be another mad one! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸš‘πŸš‘πŸš‘πŸš‘πŸš‘
Well well well what can I say about my holiday in August... Delayed flight on the way to Palma airport, lost luggage, rained for 2 out of the 4 days and Thomas Cook went bust when we were out there lmao. SOMEHOW the Magaluf Events guys and their reps were able to salvage the holiday and make it an unforgettable holiday - but for all the right reasons! They were so good in helping us and were flexible when the afforementioned things happened... won't have a bad word said about them or their events. 100% recommend!
Had the best craic on board sunset booze cruise with the reps from this company! Definitely the best thing we did all week....... will be booking again if we return. Are you in any other resorts?
Definitely recommend the package they offer! Not sure how much we saved but it was a lot! Plus all parties were so much fun :) looking forward to the reunion party next year!
Easy to use company, very happy with their service :) looking forward to the events in June!
First day- Was welcomed straight away by our reps (wiv da sambucccca!!!) and they all gave us the information needed about all da events could na fault any of them They made our holiday 100x better- massive respect to these boys! Big up nick- kids YouTube kid is mad
Hi mine and candices 5th time to maga and we always use this. This times was definitely one of if not the best time- Reps every year make it such a laugh and as we are a couple it’s nice that they get us involved. Will be seeing you in May 2020!! Round six! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Used MAGALUF EVENTS COMPANY 5 times now, everytime the trip is absolutely superb. The reps especially nick and Lee cannot do enough for you, they don't hassle you go upsell like TUI reps or the club 18-30 ones used to. Always such fun on the eve ya if ya don’t wanna get ripped off then stick with These off.
We’re from the US and We’re excited for the 4th July celebrations staying in Palma with our fellow expats! but heard the daqauri palace celebrations- we soon realised you guys party nearly (hehe) as hard as us! Me Becky swan and some guys from upstate partied wild with you! The sunset booze cruise was something else! Take pride guys- love ya! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Me & the Carl-minster here! Banging trip. The 99 quid package is sweet. Georgia ya rep owes me a million Sambuca. Good work lads- maga was a blast
Didn’t want holiday to end! Well gutted. Best time #JetBoom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we survived the BH apartments riot! Chaos man! πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» Sunset booze cruise is epic Man, the DJ is the Man Wud love to do bar crawl and the paint party n the foam agin. Gunna Miss it man
Can’t remember much as I was drunk most of the week but I had an epic time. Thanks to all the staff and reps for helping make our Magaluf holiday so special.
Such a fun week. We were the only girls who turned up to the white party wearing all black as we thought it would be funny. It wasn’t! Ha I’m sure your reps remember. Georgia is such fun as your rep. Five star reviews from me and my friends for your package oxo
The best week ever. Sure beats my job as a butcher! Me and my friends will be back again for sure πŸ€ͺ
Hi. Was only two of us in the end as other mates pulled out last minute. The reps here get you well involved cause there was only two of us. Definitely got our money worth with the free bar and met some fitties! The events were so sick.
fantastisk uge med drikke i magaluf. mange minder minder tilbage til danmark πŸ’ƒπŸΌβ€οΈ
Hej! vi havde en sjov uge i magaluf med dig! båden var meget meget god !! vi blev meget berusede ved barcrawl og den hvide fest og fuldmåne. tak for en super tid !!!! xx
normally cba to leave reviews but I only booked this after reading previous positive reviews so thought I'd add my 2 pence and say BOOK THIS! you won't regret it :)
Me and a mate came out in September and looked at a few companies as we heard its better to book events ahead of landing. Chose Magaluf Events as the package had everything we were after and for a decent price. Got to say - very happy with our choice. Not sure where we're heading next year but if it's back to Magaluf - will definitely be buying again!
Definitely recommend - had a great time
Uuuhmazing events!! If you're looking for good music, nice drinks, uncrowded and cheap events then I can't recommend these guys enough :D
Magaluf Events Company is rated 5.00 based on 230 reviews