Mackrell & Thomas Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mackrell & Thomas Solicitors
Read Mackrell & Thomas Solicitors Reviews
Very efficient
Brilliant service. Especially Sharon Thomas.
Have had a few property transactions in the past year and decided to use Mackrell & Thomas for the most recent. They are certainly the most efficient and professional solicitors I have used. Michael Ball was especially helpful from a communication and follow-up perspective.
I received an excellent service from all staff. Gita Burman was my Conveyancer, she was wonderful. I received regular updates from her. She was very professional and approachable. I was telephoned and emailed with details of each step of my transactions. A very thorough and quick completion on my purchase. I would highly recommend her and Mackrell & Thomas Solicitors.
Disappointing. The sale took approx 6 months for a no chain first time buyer. It appeared that From instruction of my case it wasn’t really looked at until about 4 months in. Emails rarely replied to, excuses given that other cases in a chain were more of a priority and that they were very busy. The sale cost me more mortgage payments on my property than I anticipated waiting for the sale to go through. Paperwork was asked for late on in the sale that had already been provided to them and the final bill was miscalculated and amended on the completion date meaning more than expected was paid out. Would not recommend, would not use again
Excellent service particularly from Michael Ball. Michael took over the sale of my house after a colleague left the firm. His commitment, communication, professionalism and speed on the case was exemplary. This made the stress of selling a home much easier. Fees were very reasonable and as a whole, Mackrell and Thomas Solicitors is a firm I would certainly use again in the future and will also recommend to friends and family.
Michael Ball was so helpful,after a really traumatic time between selling my house and losing my mum,he was kind and so nice.thankyou
Sharon, thanks very much for your comments
I would totally recommend this company for conveyancing in the future after receiving a great service provided by Michael Ball. From start to end he was both professional and approachable. Thanks for all of your help.
Fantastic service deal with thing quickly and are always there if needed
Chris, thanks very much for your comments, I am glad that we were able to help you reach a quick and successful conclusion
I found the service to be courteous and professional,and would certainly use your services again wf mcguinness.
Miss Claire Lawlor, dealt with my case she was helpful knowledgeable honest an was always available if I called with an enquiry, was always happy to help resulting in a better outcome that I expected in circumstances, thanks 😀
Very professional in all maters committed to the job in hand extent. In communication honest at all times
Very professional with amazingly fast results One very happy customer
Thanks very much for your feedback, glad we could help
Professional and efficient, throughout and kept me informed at evert stage.
Excellent communication right the way from start to finish would recommend them to my family
Very understanding and very efficient, I would highly recommend
Good communication
Friendly and quick service. Fought to get as much compensation for me as possible. Would highly recommend without any hesitation
Cannot recommend the services of Mackrell & Thomas enough. My case was won within 12 months. I was delighted with the compensation they got for me. Brilliant. ☆☆☆☆☆
Very pleasant staff and efficient at all times.
Mackrell & Thomas Solicitors is rated 4.78 based on 90 reviews