Mackrell & Thomas Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mackrell & Thomas Solicitors
"Excellent service very helpful"
"Excellent service helped from the moment i got in touch with them. Kept in touch with me through out the claim letting me no how everything was going would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again"
"Absolutely excellent service from Jenny and Claire (red hair) .Thank ladies."
"Very attentive and polite, also really helpful would recommend."
"Excellent service and friendly reliable people."
"They made my claim very easy"
"Entirely satisfied by the way all aspects of my case was handled."
"Excellent service received by all staff."
"They are very helpful and very good in the work they do thank you so much x"
"They where extremely friendly and always keeping in contact."
"They were very helpful and considerate. Kept me informed at each stage. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family 😊👍🏻xx"
"Mark an staff was brilliant an very fast Thank you"
"I would like to thank Mackrell & Thomas for there service in handling my case, my first point of contact Jennifer McDermott went above and beyond in helping my case and gather evidence, whilst doing this she remained my point of contact throughout keeping up to date and responding promptly to any of my queries. I would definitely recommend Mackrell & Thomas and particularly Jennifer and her Page Moss team."
Mackrell & Thomas Solicitors is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews