Mackrell & Thomas Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mackrell & Thomas Solicitors
Read Mackrell & Thomas Solicitors Reviews
Fantastic service deal with thing quickly and are always there if needed
Chris, thanks very much for your comments, I am glad that we were able to help you reach a quick and successful conclusion
I found the service to be courteous and professional,and would certainly use your services again wf mcguinness.
Miss Claire Lawlor, dealt with my case she was helpful knowledgeable honest an was always available if I called with an enquiry, was always happy to help resulting in a better outcome that I expected in circumstances, thanks 😀
Very professional in all maters committed to the job in hand extent. In communication honest at all times
Very professional with amazingly fast results One very happy customer
Thanks very much for your feedback, glad we could help
Professional and efficient, throughout and kept me informed at evert stage.
Excellent communication right the way from start to finish would recommend them to my family
Very understanding and very efficient, I would highly recommend
Good communication
Friendly and quick service. Fought to get as much compensation for me as possible. Would highly recommend without any hesitation
Cannot recommend the services of Mackrell & Thomas enough. My case was won within 12 months. I was delighted with the compensation they got for me. Brilliant. ☆☆☆☆☆
Very pleasant staff and efficient at all times.
presented complicated legal issues very well and demonstrated patience. and handled the case promptly with good quidance
Always a good professional service from all staff. Highly recommend, always open and honest and good results.
Excellent service thank you
Easy with communication and updates from all your staff. Would have no problem recommending mackerel & Thomas. Thanking you.
Good, speedy service, expect further business 😀
These are the best solicitors. Gave me the right information from the beginning and gave me the confidence to fight and clear my name . Would highly recommend them
Everybody I dealt with at Mackrell & Thomas were professional and friendly. No question was too much and my claim was dealt with quickly and in an organised manner. Would definitely recommend.
Didn’t have to worry about anything everything dealt with and informed of any updates regarding claim.
Mackrell & Thomas Solicitors is rated 4.80 based on 82 reviews