Mabo Media Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mabo Media

About Mabo Media: Mabo Media are a group of PPC professionals who specialise in providing a highly efficient, high performing, cost effective PPC Management service for online retailers.
As a PPC specialist agency, we have to ensure that we are at the forefront of all pay per click advertising developments. This means that our clients will always be ahead of their competition as well.

ppc@mabo.co.uk

16-26 Albert Road,
Middlesbrough.

"I can honestly say I’m glad Mabo Media manage our PPC accounts, just wish I made the jump sooner. Our account manager Jenny has been fantastic at optimising our campaigns which are already delivering results. A very knowledgeable and professional company to deal with."
"Excellent company to work with, very professional and knowledgeable. My experience with the two account managers we have had, Matthew and Dion, have been exceptionally positive."
"Very professional and helpful people, delivering great results and providing excellent customer service."
"We've been working with Mabo Media for several years now and we have found them to be very receptive and always available to discuss the account. We're currently working with Matthew and the results are speaking for themselves, our ROAS is improved and our conversion has had positive growth. We've already recommended Mabo to others as the service recieved has been outstanding."
"I am pleased to say that Mabo Media have taken our Adwords account to new heights. With the hard work they have put in, they have reduced our costs, increased conversions and also overall sales. With constant feedback from our account manager Matthew and the monthly statistical reports, we have an unmistakable picture of our overall performance and perspectives."
"Since Mabo Media have took over our account our performance has increased dramatically with a very healthy return on investment into our ad words account. Phoebe quickly grasped what was the performing campaigns and reduced the "wastage" that was apparently quite clear to see. She has been very approachable and proactive during our time with Mabo and has always been on hand to assist with any issues that have arised. On the rare occasion that we have had a dip in sales, she has always assessed the account and quickly understood the reasons behind the drop to be able to boost sales quickly thereafter. One element of the ad campaign that was a very problematic area was the type of calls we were receiving whereby the customer was calling from a part of the country far away from our studio. However Phoebe managed to improve this aspect of the campaign and negate the wasted spend by removing the majority of these futile calls. I have no doubt that our account will be even more profitable next year and that Phoebe will assist in growing our business to the next level."
"Mabo Media are a highly skilled and professional team that really know their stuff. Richard, our account manager, has been absolutely fantastic. He always has time for me, helps me with whatever I need help with and is always full of great ideas. Nothing is ever too much trouble no matter how trivial or complex my enquiry. Richard has helped me to better understand and control the complex data dashboards as well as helping us to achieve a better ROAS whilst still exploring new markets and keyword strategies. I would highly recommend Mabo Media to anyone involved with Google Ads. A pleasure to work with, a fantastic pool of knowledge to tap into and a source of great ideas for continuous improvement. Did I also mention they take all the labour out of adding new campaigns that, as we all know, can be a laborious task at best. Cannot recommend this company highly enough."
"Mabo have been fantastic in optimising our PPC campaign. Detailed monthly updates allow us to see exactly how our spend is creating revenue across our different product categories. Our account manager is highly accessible and is happy to pickup the phone to discuss ideas and always replies to emails same day, along with proactively coming up with ideas to improve the campaign. We can highly recommend Mabo."
"Working with Mabo Media has been a truly fantastic experience. They've taken a project that has a number of unique challenges, and transformed it into a productive, cost-effective and profitable series of local campaigns that have become a vital part of our business model."
"Kelly at Mabo Media was brilliant - she helped me through setting relevant & useful GoogleAds campaigns. Really appreciated it. The communication and service received was excellent."
"Excellent communication, friendly staff and easy formats for the monthly reports, very happy with the service we receive. CTR much higher than anticipated which is always a good sign."
"Proactive and make regular contact. In depth knowledge of PPC and how Google works. Easy to work with. Focus on results and good value for money."
Thank you very much for your valued feedback, David. It is hugely appreciated.

Many Thanks
Simon
"Awesome from start to finish. I was hugely sceptical but our account manager (Glen) has been great. Turned our account around in weeks and now optimising it at pace. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"From the start Mabo have been a professional company and really know their stuff when it comes to Google Adwords/PPC. They were upfront with us at the start and said it might be a few months before we would start seeing results due to the time needed for the changes to work. 6 months in and both our accounts are now hitting their targets which has saved our company a lot of time and resources. Our account manager Matthew is always quick to respond and to implement any updates we need actioning. I would definitely recommend giving Mabo to anyone looking for a company to run their adword accounts."
"From initial contact with Paisleigh and Craig we have found Mabo a pleasure to deal. They have been very informative about strategy and how to implement this to most benefit our business. Since we have been up and running we have seen a massive increase in sales leads. Reporting has always been clear. Can't sing the praises high enough of these two on making our online presence far greater!"
"The approach used by Mambo was polite, non pushy, explanatory and worth every minute for the free review. Gaby was understanding and thorough, and the review by Craig was massively useful. Even if we did not sign up with Mabo, the information shared was insightful and quite honestly a real surprise in the quality and depth of tips, ideas and methods openly shared. I have no hesitation whatsoever in highly recommending Mabo as true experts in their field. A really delightful change to the usual pitches and I look forward to working with them in the future. Thank you Mabo, great job!"
"After a couple of poor experiences with Adword agencies in the past we found ourselves talking to Mabo Media and from the first conversation we felt more reassured and confident that we were being looked after. Mabo quickly reviewed our account and began to make corrections and improvements and we haven't looked back since. Going forward we feel like we are in good hands working with account managers who are a pleasure to work with and who know their onions! Long may our relationship continue to blossom with Mabo."
"Thoroughly effective and professional service that has reduced our Adwords spend dramatically whilst increasing the number of conversions. I only wish I had signed up with Mabo earlier."
"Glen and the guys at Mabo media have done a fantastic job on my ad campaigns. I was using another big name but only getting 2.5:1 return on ad spend (that’s excluding the management fee), so I then took it over myself for a few months before being contacted by the guys at Mabo. I was initially skeptical (as I get a tonne of google ad companies ringing me), but I gave them a chance and I’m happy how things are going - a few months in and we are already hitting 4:1 ROAS and the management fee is lower than my previous company. We are aiming for 5:1 ROAS and I’m confident we will get there this year. Highly recommend"
"Mabo are a great agency and we are very happy with our Account Manager Phoebe. These guys are into flowering up conversations, they are just brilliant at what they do. I have always got the feeling that they care about their clients and explore all opportunities for us to grow as well as become more efficient."
Mabo Media is rated 4.96 based on 102 reviews