Mabo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mabo
Read Mabo Reviews

About Mabo:

Mabo are a group of PPC professionals who specialise in providing a highly efficient, high performing, cost-effective PPC Management service for online retailers.
As a PPC specialist agency, we have to ensure that we are at the forefront of all pay per click advertising developments. This means that our clients will always be ahead of their competition as well.

ppc@mabo.co.uk

16-26 Albert Road,Middlesbrough.

We have been with Mabo for over a year now and so far I have only great things to say! We have been dealing with Tom Atkinson our PPC Account Manager who has been helpful, knowledgeable in helping getting our PPC off the ground. He has been responsive and on hand to answer questions we have as and when they pop up! the whole approach has been great & I would have no hesitation in recommending him or Mabo. We are looking forward to the working relationship building over the next few years and we can’t wait to see the growth increase.
Mabo is an excellent company to deal with, along with a great team of staff that keep you informed every month with our PPC click campaign. We have been dealing mainly with Caroline, and she is very accommodating and knowledgeable and always completes any tasks that we give to her. We would recommend this company to anyone who needs their services.
Hi Craig,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I've passed your comments onto Caroline who says, "Thank you very much for the lovely review Craig - it's been a pleasure working with you guys and seeing the account go from strength to strength!"

Mabo
Super helpful at holding our hands from the start, easing us into a new world, and helping us both understand how and where we can have impact. We’ve seen a significant rise in activity and visits to our website as a result of this cooperation and now the sales are beginning to come through to justify the spend. Big tick. Thanks Adam
Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I've passed your comments onto Adam, who says:

"Thanks very much for the review Anna, I have really enjoyed working with you on the account so far and excited to see where we can take the account in the future!"

Laura
Mabo and Dion are always quick to help if we need something, and always on the ball chasing us when we've forgotten to do something!
Good Morning Chloe,

Thank you for your positive review. I've passed your comments on to Dion who says:

"Thank you for leaving a review Chloe, it's a pleasure to work with you and I hope this continues."

Mabo
We have been working with Mabo for a few months now and we have seen improvements with our Google Shopping and Bing Ads already. Our account manager (Sam) is very helpful and professional. He understands the goals that we have as a business and works hard to achieve them. Would recommend.
Hi Hannah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. I've passed your comments over to Sam who says:

"Thank you for the review Hannah, I'm looking forward to see where we can take & grow the accounts next!"

Many thanks,
Mabo
Sam has managed to double the revenue of our business over a 3 month period whilst also increasing ROI 2.5x. I can see why this company is getting a good reputation!
Morning Will,

Thank you for the great review! I've passed on your comments to Sam, who says;

'Thank you so much for the review Will, I'm really excited to see the account grow further in the next few months!'

Many thanks,
Mabo
Mabo have turned our shopping campaigns into profitable and excellent campaigns and we would highly recommend them. My account manager Elliott is fantastic and has helped turn my business so much.
Hi Joanna,

Thank you for leaving us a fantastic review. I've passed this over to Elliot, who says, "Thank you for the review Joanna. I've really enjoyed working with you to grow the account so far and I'm excited to build the business up even more."

Mabo
Attentive contact, total transparency, and solid results so far. Thanks guys!
Hi James,

Thank you for your review, I've passed this over to Elliot who says: "Thanks for the review James. It's been a pleasure working with you so far and I'm looking forward to growing the account and business going into the xmas period."

Mabo
Tom has been looking after our account since January 2019 and he has made an phenomenal difference to our business! Clicks, impressions and more importantly conversions have increased massively. We can't recommend Tom and the team at Mabo enough for their help and support. Tom is always at the end of the phone or email whenever we need any advice. Long live Mabo!
Hi Kiki,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
I've passed this over to Tom who says: "Thank you for this great review Kiki, It has been a pleasure working with you so far, and I am excited for how we can grow the account and the business in the future"

All the best!
Mabo
Excellent company, great team of staff, all very professional. We have been dealing with Sam and he is very helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this company.
Hi Mel,

Thank you for the positive review. I've passed this onto Sam, who says
''Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, look forward to continued growth!"

Mabo
Since Jenny Dunn took over we have been getting busier all the time long may it continue
Hi Jason,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I have passed this onto Jenny who says:
"Thank you Jason, it has been a pleasure working with you over the last year!"

Laura
Our concerns about an initial slow-down in business when switching service provider soon evaporated. Our Mabo account manager, Elliot, launched a balanced campaign that has improved our returns beyond all expectation in the weeks since. We are very impressed with the attention we get, the detailed foundations being built and of course the results. Superb.
Morning Gary, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I've passed your comments over to Elliot who says:
"Thank you for the review Gary, It's been a pleasure working with you so far and I'm looking forward to see where we can take the account"

Mabo
Great company the guys keep you informed every month turned my ppc campaign around of previous bad company highly recommend
Hi Phil,

Thank you for the review. I have passed your comments onto Adam, who says: "Thanks for such a positive review Phil, I've really enjoyed working with you and look forward to taking the account further in the future."

Mabo
Fantastic company. Sam has been at the end of the phone whenever I’ve needed it. We’ve seen month on month growth for our business and we will continue the relationship for a long time I’m sure.
Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I've passed your comments onto Sam who says, "Thanks for the review, been a pleasure working with you and looking forward to see where we can take the account from here."

Laura
Mabo currently manage our PPC campaigns and have done now for the past 5 years, they're such a great company to work with, a lovely team and their advice is always excellent! Our account manager Glen is great and always offers honest advice on new ideas that we could use to increase brand awareness, and also how we can utilise budget to increase performance, without over-spending! We are always provided with a campaign evaluation and conversion report at the end of every month, which is great for forward planning. A very trustworthy and knowledgeable company for looking after your campaigns - we would highly recommend to anyone looking for help with their PPC management!
Hi Nicola,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I've passed your comments over to Glen who has said, "Thank you for such a positive review Nicola, I enjoy working alongside you and look forward to growing the account further."

Mabo
Dion has been a real asset to our team at Drumshack. He has been great at answering our questions and giving advice when we need it. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Mabo for your Adwords and Google Shopping needs.
Hi Jay,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I have passed your comments onto Dion who has said, "Much appreciated Jay, I look forward to continuing to work on the account with you moving forward."

Mabo
Excellent service and great communication which is one of the most important things you need from a service like this
Thank you for the review Mike - I've passed this on to your account manager and Glen says: " Thanks Mike, it's much appreciated! "

Mabo
We've been using Mabo for about 18 months and have been really happy with the results.
Hi Adrian,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review, we are really happy that you are happy with our service and we are confident it will continue!

Mabo
We started using Mabo's service at the end of March 2019 and ever since then our account has gone from strength to strength. Our cost per conversion has been reduced dramatically year on year, conversions are also up significantly and we're currently in a tough trading period in our industry, so excited to see what Mabo can do during the backend of this year. I would particularly like to thank Craig for his really informative call on account setup and Glen for the amazing work he has done to get our account where it is now.
Good Morning Brendan,

Thank you for the great review, I have passed your comments onto Glen who says:

Thanks for your feedback Brendan, we really appreciate it. It's been a pleasure working alongside you guys and we can't wait to see what the next few months have in store!

Mabo
Having tried and been ripped off by many people who claim to know about adwords i was sceptical about giving Mabo a chance. 2 years later, its the best decision i have ever made. Honest, transparent and to the point. Its been a pleasure working with Chris, Tom & Phoebe. They are open to your ideas and also suggest their own. I would highly recommend that you give the team at Mabo a chance.
Hi Ash,

Thank you for your feedback. I have passed your comments to the team and Tom has said:

"Thanks Ash, appreciate the feedback and it's a pleasure working with yourself. I hope we can keep improving performance and results and keep growing the business."

Thanks again,