Mabo Media Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mabo Media

About Mabo Media: Mabo Media are a group of PPC professionals who specialise in providing a highly efficient, high performing, cost effective PPC Management service for online retailers.
As a PPC specialist agency, we have to ensure that we are at the forefront of all pay per click advertising developments. This means that our clients will always be ahead of their competition as well.

ppc@mabo.co.uk

Boho FiveBridge Street East

R Tawde
"Mabo Media and our account manager Glen Baker are very prompt in their service to their clients. Since, Mabo Media has taken over our PPC Campaigns, we have seen effective growth in our Shopping Campaigns and good return for spend. Thank you!"
J
"After experiencing the service of a broad variety of online marketers/Google Adwords account specialists I can say without doubt Mabo are one of the best around - from initial contact to the service provided by our account manager "Caroline" Mabo are first class"
"Mabo Media have been managing my Google shopping campaign for nearly a year and I couldn't be happier with their service. My account is managed by Stephen, and throughout the whole time I've been dealing with him, he's been helpful, attentive and very knowledgeable about Google Adwords, Analytics, and other areas of digital marketing. Our ROAS has increased significantly since I've been with Mabo and continues to do so. Very pleased, keep up the good work."
"Mabo Media are an absolute pleasure to work with! They have turned our AdWords account around and it is now performing at maximum efficiency with no wasted spend or unnecessary bids. They are extremely obliging and respond to any suggestion/ query/ general email immediately. You can be completely involved with your account manager or totally hands-off depending what works best for you. Mabo are definitely the experts in the PPC world. Highly recommended!"
"I have worked with Mabo media over the past 4 years and I have always received great customer service from day 1. I have worked with a dedicated account manager who I work closely with to help build on the performance of our account month on month."
"Great firm to deal with, wasted so much money on previous exploits, so always feeling wary of the whole pay monthly scenario but our Adwords needed an overhaul so i thought i would give them a go. Initial settling period of a few months and then saw a nice upturn in quality hits - that is what is all about - getting decent quality viewings rather than mostly browsers, which ends up costing smaller businesses a fortune. Had a knowledgeable and helpful agent called Matt who was on the ball and kept things ticking. Recommended."
"We hit the ground running with Mabo Media, our account has performed better than we expected from the very first week our PPC campaign started. Stephen who manages our PPC is great, he regularly fine-tunes our account to ensure it consistently performs well and always keeps us in the loop with his findings. As a company we were new to online marketing and he always fully explains everything to us."
"We have been working with Mabo Media for a few months now and they have completely transformed our campaigns which we were struggling to maintain internally. Overall I have been very happy with the service we have received and would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of outsourcing their Google PPC."
L Bradshaw
Verified Buyer
"We have been with Mabo for nearly a year and are really happy with the PPC service provided, not only are we spending less each month we are making more return on the money invested. Phoebe our account manager is fab and if i have any problems is only a phone call away to answer any questions. Well Done Phoebe and Mabo!"
"Mabo Media from Day 1 have been fantastic. They transformed our account within a short space of time, increasing the number of conversions whilst reducing the cost per conversion. All thanks to Matt. Keep up the good work."
"As a small company we've tried working with other specialist Google advertising agencies but they have always failed to keep up any kind of momentum or benefit and appear to lose interest in our account. Mabo has been different and we've been impressed with their proactive management of our account. Yes they try and grow the business (who wouldn't?) however they let the numbers do the talking and provide the confidence of securing a genuine return/profit for their clients. Would highly recommend Mabo for any business looking to venture into google advertising for the first time or have had enough of being let down by their existing agency"
"We were approached by Mabo Media about 2 years ago with a proposal to take over our Adwords account. Like most small business, we were managing our own Google Shopping and Adwords campaign and throwing money at Google left right and centre. We got results, but our monthly spend kept spiralling out of control. We took several calls a week from Adwords providers, all who wanted thousands of pounds to adjust and manage out campaigns. When Mabo Media came on the scene, the first thing to hit me was the guy who called me wasn't going to catapult me to page one over night and realised I wouldn't wake up tomorrow a billionaire. He knew how the system worked and that it would take a little time for the results to be shown. The guys attitude was different from everyone else, he wasn't pushy and sounded more like a tech than an over fed, half drunken salesman. Then he hit me with the price. For the first time in my life he didn't want a million pounds a day, a luxury yacht in Ibiza and some place to stay while he sorted things out. In fact, I had to ask twice, REALLY? Now I was drawn in. If Mabo was a scam, I could afford to take the loss. Their rates are so low it did not really matter, should I try. I screamed YES down the phone, lets do this! Two years on our sales have sky rocketed. Our e-commerce site, warmairheaters.com has controlled spend and targeted placement, just where we needed it to be. I can only say good things about the Mabo Crew, friendly and straight to the point. Give them a try and you wont be disappointed. Philip Hamer Managing Director warmairheaters.com"
"We are very happy with Mabo Media as they have helped us develop a presence on Google that actually converts into leads! They are very friendly and transparent which makes them a joy to work with. Would definitely recommend!"
"After looking about for a professional and experienced AdWord company to assist with our marketing campaign, we were approached by Linford who, in turn, introduced us to our account manager Glen. Long story short, we now have someone at the end of the phone who can provide constant professional support and make any changes to our account within a couple of hours. Our campaigns run effectively and efficiently leading to a steady rise in leads coming in. That was exactly what we asked for when we started with Mabo!"
"..for being MABO! www.chatheroes.com we were introduced to Lee Mableson nearly a year ago - when he guided us clearly through the world of PPC, which was much appreciated - there are lots of other companies out there that 'talk a good game'. Lee's team set up our Adwords Account, more recently have implemented a remarketing campaign and optimised us to be found in Bing searches - we have seen almost immediate results! Thank you ;-}"
R Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Very good experience so far. Our account manager, Stephen, is very knowledgeable and is always on hand to quickly answer or act on any issues we have. Would definitely recommend Mabo media."
"We've been using Mabo's services for a couple of months now and so far we are very happy with the results. They have improved our PPC performance across the board. Spend is down, revenue is up. Staff are easily contactable and always happy to provide information when requested."
"We've worked with Mabo Media for several years and found them to be extremely reliable. Matthew our Account Manager is approachable, friendly and maintains good channels of communication. Mabo's fees are fair and reasonable and they deliver on performance. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trustworthy PPC agency."
"My account manager Glen is always on hand to answer questions and regularly keeps me updated. The reports are easy to read and thorough."
"We have been using Mabo Media over the past 2 years for managing AdWords and they have been able to increase the overall ROI during this period. They are easy to work with and have accommodated our various request throughout this period."
"INCREASED SALES"