LV Fuel services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LV Fuel services
Telephone
"prompt and efficient no problem"
"Friendly and professional company. Compleated job in agreed timelines. Arrived on the time removed the tank and cleaned the area and were on the way in no time. Very pleased with the service and definetly recomend to others. Thank you for job well done."
"Thank You for quick service, LV fuel services gave best quote from 6 service providers, and service was outstanding. Recommended*****"
"Impeccable service delivered with charm, on time and on budget."
"Did not think that my ongoing problem with my oil tank can be so easy and quickly solved. Very big thanks to LV Fuel Services for their service. Highly recommended!!!"
"Prompt and efficient service. Job completed exactly as it had been described to us. Would fully recommend to others."
"Fast response to my query and collected the following day. Good and capable staff arrived on time and quickly completed the task."
"I had spoke with with three other companies with regard to removing the unused domestic oil tank in our new home. However when I discussed with LV Fuel Services, they gave me the most confidence to carry out the job. They responded quickly and carried out the task efficiently. Thank you to the team."
"Professional and pleasant approach to removing the oil tank, removed with minimal disruption and mess excellent service"
"Very satisfied and happy with the work carried out by the Tank removal Team and would recommend LV Fuel services if you are looking to get this type of work done."
"Excellent, quick service, very polite helpful staff."
"Awesome service :)"
"Came within hours of my call and removed oil tank at good price."
"Old tank removed quicky and efficiently."
LV Fuel services is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews