Aspen Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aspen Travel
Read Aspen Travel Reviews

About Aspen Travel:

Here at Aspen Travel, we have extensive knowledge, practice and experience in providing holidays from some of the biggest holiday tour operators including Club Med, Mark Warner, Wendy Wu Tours, Titan Travel, Cox & Kings, and many more. We have also won multiple awards including recently being awarded Northwest England & North Wales Small agency of the year 10 Years running

retail@aspentravel.co.uk

175 Washway Road
Sale, Cheshire
M33 4AH

My tentative enquiry of how to persuade a partner to undertake a very long flight turned into a booking for a “once-in-a-lifetime” holiday to Australia and New Zealand only because Yvonne of Aspen Travel was so thorough (and persuasive) in her recommendation. Long-haul flights in Business Class become “sleep-overs” easily managed by a nervous flyer and Yvonne’s conscientious and professional approach was marvellous.
Helen was excellent in dealing with my travel needs. My trip looks exactly right.h
Pleasant to deal with, cheerful and helpful people. Flexible. And a discount off brochure prices.
Lucy was really helpful. I had been searching online to book a cruise but found the choice difficult. I decided to visit the agent to discuss face to face which was really helpful. Lucy's colleague was able to give me first hand experience and answer all my questions making my decision much easier. Lucy managed to find me my holiday at the right price. She quickly emailed me the information and I was able to make my booking. She was quick to respond to calls and emails and was friendly and helpful. Great service.
We have always found Low Cost Deals to be very accommodating, friendly and helpful. They always sound as if they care and care interested in whichever holiday we have chosen. We have used them for many many holidays. Excellent company 5 stars
Karen was extremely helpful and got us the best deal Possible, very helpful, lovely lady will definitely be recommending and using again. Thankyou x
As always a very efficient, helpful service. We have booked with the same team for around 6 years now and have recommended them to friends.
Fantastic service as always, highly recommended.
Friendly and helpful. Just what is needed.
Great service again, and we benefitted from the agent discount compared to booking with the holiday company direct.
Karen was great, really easy to deal with and very quick replies to any questions. Fast and easy booking process
Friendly, helpful and efficient service. Lucy listened to exactly what I wanted and then offered suitable options. She dealt with my requests quickly and professionally. I would definitely use Low Cost Deals again.
What a great company. I've used them for some years now. Fast, efficient and always courteous. Karen is a star.
Aspen travel provides a very good service. I found both Karen and Helen very efficient in dealing with our travel plans.
Excellent staff , very attentive, timely help.etc I wouldn't class our business with your company as a Low Cost deal. please review your choice of wording
I dealt with Helen and found to be extremely efficient whilst also being personable, friendly and fun to chat to. I will be back and will highly recommend.
HAVE ALWAYS FOUND LCD MOST HELPFUL AND PROMPT WITH ANY QUERIES.
efficient courteous service
Can`t speak too highly of the service I received. A Saga Nile Cruise found and booked within a couple of hours. I had tried to book the same cruise direct with Saga but got nowhere - luckily I found this company with the excellent , and very personable Karen !
Always quick to respond, very good on price, very nice to do business with them.
Aspen Travel is rated 4.89 based on 47 reviews