Aspen Travel Reviews

4.9
Based on 64 reviews
Read Aspen Travel Reviews

About Aspen Travel:

Here at Aspen Travel, we have extensive knowledge, practice and experience in providing holidays from some of the biggest holiday tour operators including Club Med, Mark Warner, Wendy Wu Tours, Titan Travel, Cox & Kings, and many more. We have also won multiple awards including recently being awarded Northwest England & North Wales Small agency of the year 10 Years running

retail@aspentravel.co.uk

175 Washway Road
Sale, Cheshire
M33 4AH

Very happy with the time and effort that Helen and your team put into sorting out our once in a lifetime hoiday.
We prefer face to face when booking holidays using their experience and knowledge
The person with whom I dealt, Karen, was extremely helpful, informative and downright superb at getting me exactly that which I needed. The additional discounts which she magiced from nowhere added an unbeatable aspect to the whole very friendly and pleasant experience.
Very organised and prompt in dealing with questions and sorting booking.
Great customer service. Advice is always relevant and focused. So you get the appropriate trip at a good price.
They provided a tailored package that suited our needs perfectly, followed up any queries I had promptly, 1st class service, would 100% use them again
We have used Aspen Travel for many many years now and they have always been so friendly and helpful , I can trust everything is in their hands and they respond quickly
We’ve been seeing karen Allen at Aspen travel for 13 years now. Every holiday she’s booked for us has been amazing. Can’t imagine the need to go anywhere else tbh!
Aspen Travel 5 star review on 31st January 2022 Aspen Travel 5 star review on 31st January 2022 Aspen Travel 5 star review on 31st January 2022 Aspen Travel 5 star review on 31st January 2022 Aspen Travel 5 star review on 31st January 2022 Aspen Travel 5 star review on 31st January 2022 Aspen Travel 5 star review on 31st January 2022 Aspen Travel 5 star review on 31st January 2022
Always efficient, knowledgeable and helpful. Can't ask for any better.
We were impressed by the service we received from Aspen travel. Helen was extremely courteous & helpful & we’re now looking forward to our October trip
Lovely helpful staff, easy booking process
Always offer good deals on holiday and a very efficient service by dedicated staff👍
Good service Great value and good customer service
Great service - used 4 years in a row.
Lucy and Yvonne were so helpful with my recent skiing booking, both very responsive and felt like they really wanted to me to get the best deal without applying any pressures! Thank you
A great service again! Competitive prices and very responsive to questions. Looked for different options to accommodate our requests. We've recommended you to friends, who have booked and had the same great experience. Thank you!
Absolutely amazing staff that can't do enough for you. I've been using Aspen Travel for years and have recommended them to numerous friends who also rate them highly.
My tentative enquiry of how to persuade a partner to undertake a very long flight turned into a booking for a “once-in-a-lifetime” holiday to Australia and New Zealand only because Yvonne of Aspen Travel was so thorough (and persuasive) in her recommendation. Long-haul flights in Business Class become “sleep-overs” easily managed by a nervous flyer and Yvonne’s conscientious and professional approach was marvellous.
Helen was excellent in dealing with my travel needs. My trip looks exactly right.h
Pleasant to deal with, cheerful and helpful people. Flexible. And a discount off brochure prices.
Aspen Travel is rated 4.89 based on 64 reviews