Low Cost Deals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Low Cost Deals

About Low Cost Deals : Here at Low Cost Deals we have extensive knowledge, practice and experience in providing holidays from some of the biggest holiday tour operators including Club Med, Mark Warner, Wendy Wu Tours, Titan Travel, Cox & Kings, and many more. We have also won multiple awards including recently being awarded Northwest England & North Wales Small agency of the year 10 Years running

retail@lowcostdeals.co.uk

175 Washway Road
Sale

"Aspen travel provides a very good service. I found both Karen and Helen very efficient in dealing with our travel plans."
"Excellent staff , very attentive, timely help.etc I wouldn't class our business with your company as a Low Cost deal. please review your choice of wording"
"I dealt with Helen and found to be extremely efficient whilst also being personable, friendly and fun to chat to. I will be back and will highly recommend."
"HAVE ALWAYS FOUND LCD MOST HELPFUL AND PROMPT WITH ANY QUERIES."
"efficient courteous service"
"Can`t speak too highly of the service I received. A Saga Nile Cruise found and booked within a couple of hours. I had tried to book the same cruise direct with Saga but got nowhere - luckily I found this company with the excellent , and very personable Karen !"
"Very helpful and honest and saved me money"
"Always quick to respond, very good on price, very nice to do business with them."
"Very polite and efficient! Well done!"
"I received great help and advice from Karen, my contact at Aspen, who enabled me to find a suitable deal for my wife and myself."
"Have booked several times with Karen at Aspen Travel always very satisfied with with everything."
"Excellent knowledgeable service"
"Contacted company by phone after having problems with on line booking, the agent Helen was really helpful and our trip of a lifetime was booked with ease."
"Always surprised at the excellent deal that is available when I have booked a trip. I have always received efficient effective service from the staff and good follow up throughout the year."
"Excellent service, speedy response to queries. Staff v friendly and helpful"
"Helen was very helpfull and managed to get alternative flights flights for us,Thanks"
"Excellent assistance and suggustions as to our latest Wendy Wu adventure, this time to South America.Very helpful and personable staff who in addition managed to trim the costs a little. Looking forward the trip."
"Low cost are two very appealing words to a Yorkshire person. Apart from the low cost the way we are dealt with by the staff especially Yvonne Montgomery is second to none. Our latest booking will be our fifth Titan tour and that is down to Aspen Travel not to Titan Tours. I suspect that this will continue. Geoff & Peggy"
"Repeat customer purchase, request for early flight out and late return home dealt with quickly and a 5% discount, great service thanks."
Low Cost Deals is rated 4.91 based on 32 reviews