Love Writing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Writing Co
Read Love Writing Co Reviews

About Love Writing Co:

Learning to write is one of the fundamental building blocks of a child's development and it is the foundation on which children build all their future knowledge and understanding. Learning to write also provides the best brain workout children can get: it requires all the skills of reading, small motor coordination and even emotional intelligence.

The Love Writing Company is on a mission to help children Love Writing from the start. We want to make it fun, we want to make it engaging and most of all we want to make it easier for children to learn to write.

Tell us how Love Writing Co made you happy
Love Writing Co 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Juliette C
Tessa R
The Love Writing materials we have are definite favourites with my children. The short pencils are perfect for small hands and allow better control, which in turn is great for confidence.
I have twin daughters (4 years) and they love the love writing pencils snd workbooks. It’s taught them how to use a pencil sharpener and I love that they can rub out even using coloured crayons! The service was excellent, swift delivery and their website was excellent in lockdown with handy worksheets that they could complete. Definitely recommend!
The pencils are perfect for small hands. My four year old granddaughter is gaining confidence and control every day.
My daughter absolutely loves doing her handwriting practice. This book and pencil set is beautifully designed and great quality. Top marks!
Love Writing Co 5 star review on 24th November 2020
I got the set for my 7yr old to practice handwriting and knew the 3yr old would want to do the same. They both love the kits with the pencils and books!
These products have made such a difference to my little boy's handwriting in such a short time He always struggled to hold a pencil correctly and within few uses there really was a huge difference in his writing and pencil control . He actually wants to write and loves the colouring activities. Best product I have purchased in a long time and will be back for the other products too. Great product that really helps.
Very child friendly resources, a fun way to learn!
Absolutely love the writing pack I purchased for my 4 year old daughter, and she loves it too! She loves the combination of writing, activities and stickers. She is learning so much without realising it because she is just enjoying what she's doing. Would definitely recommend
Love Writing Co 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Very fast dispatch. Unfortunately the item didn't match the age level of my daughter.
Great quality items and my reluctant writer 5 year old loves them and actually asks to do them which is a huge win! Subscribed to the monthly pack after my initial order and it’s been wonderful! Highly recommend.
Love Writing Co is rated 4.96 based on 50 reviews