Love Writing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Writing Co
Read Love Writing Co Reviews

About Love Writing Co:

Learning to write is one of the fundamental building blocks of a child's development and it is the foundation on which children build all their future knowledge and understanding. Learning to write also provides the best brain workout children can get: it requires all the skills of reading, small motor coordination and even emotional intelligence.

The Love Writing Company is on a mission to help children Love Writing from the start. We want to make it fun, we want to make it engaging and most of all we want to make it easier for children to learn to write.

Tell us how Love Writing Co made you happy
My Grandchildren loved the books and pencils.
An excellent company! Product was received on time and is really useful!
Great service. Item is really helping my 4 year old improve his writing skills
Came across this company during 1st lockdown when my 4yo wanted to do ‘homework’ like his brothers. When he started school, all his teachers have complemented him on his neat handwriting. Service was outstanding!
Great products. Such good quality and really appealing to children. Quick delivery too.
We are so so happy that we purchased these books, pencils. My daughters writing improves by day. She loves the books, she asking me to do more writing, loves her reward stickers. Over the moon with your products. Thank you so much!
Love Writing Co 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Great product my 4yr old son is getting involved with it very nicely Thankyou
Fantastic products that have been thoughtful put together to help children enjoy and make progress in their learning.
Lovely quality books and pencils, packaged well and delivered on time.
Items arrived quickly and are great quality. Both kids (4+6) love them.
I have just bought a pack for my 4 and 6 year old children. I would highly recommend the pack. The pencils really do help to improve handwriting and they are lovely to write about. I am impressed with the booklets as they have really helped with their letter formation and hand writing. Thank you.
I purchased both the 3-5 and the 6-9 writing packs for my grandson. They are well both quality products and well presented. I am enjoying working on them with my grandson and can see that the gradual learning approach will pay dividends. I recommend these products.
Neil Hart
Great selection of products. Quick delivery
Love Writing Co 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Good quality prices. Fast shipping.
I've got to say I was sceptical at first thier on the more expensive side vs other workbooks but not over the top expensive so I gave them a go I love them I'm dyslexic and ADHD my son isnt but is behind due to lockdown and I wanted something I could follow along and help while not being to overwhelmed I find the layout and the contents amazing easy to follow fun for kids my son always feels so proud after completing his daily work I highly recommend this product I will be investing in the older pack soon
These packs are absolutely brilliant, customer service is second to none and the educational value in a year like 2020 is just unbelievable x Thank you for being such amazing people behind a wonderful business x My 4 year old is excitedd to learn with these tools and so for that I couldn’t be more grateful x
Giving it 5 stars although due to restrictions my grandson has not yet tried it but as he struggles a bit with holding a pencil the book looks brilliant. Also all the repetition will I’m sure be a great help.
Great for developing kids writing skills. Was packed nice, delivered fast!
Really happy, thank you!
Brilliant quality I love this company my grandsons adore
There writing set pencels are amazing and academy each month
Is fantastic different activities todo I highly recommend this wonderful company ❤🥰
Love Writing Co is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews