Love Writing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Writing Co
Read Love Writing Co Reviews

About Love Writing Co:

Learning to write is one of the fundamental building blocks of a child's development and it is the foundation on which children build all their future knowledge and understanding. Learning to write also provides the best brain workout children can get: it requires all the skills of reading, small motor coordination and even emotional intelligence.

The Love Writing Company is on a mission to help children Love Writing from the start. We want to make it fun, we want to make it engaging and most of all we want to make it easier for children to learn to write.

Tell us how Love Writing Co made you happy
Love Writing Co 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Eniko B
Received not yet used due to granddaughter not been but will use asap x
Very fast dispatch. Unfortunately the item didn't match the age level of my daughter.
Love these products. The company are always very responsive. Good value. Good service
I’ve been really impressed with the pencils we bought from Love Writing Co for my 5 and 8 year old children. I’ve seen a big difference in both children’s handwriting, it’s much neater and they seem to enjoy using the pencils - the complaints about aching hands have stopped completely. Such a simple product, but so effective!
I was Very Impressed with my first contact with Love Writing Co. Personally I do just that and Your Site attracted me and I purchased the Pack for age 3-5 and My Daughter in Law ,who is a Teacher was very impressed and is Home Teaching My Granddaughter Grace .It’s So good to see a product that has been well thought out ,especially for little hands.Now I will be shopping on Love Writing Co. All the time ! Very Happy Shopper.
Pencils are fab & really easy to use. I bought them for my son who is left handed & struggles with writing. He is really enjoying using them!
My 9 year old son really struggles with handwriting because of his hyper mobility. With these pencils and your work book he has done some of the best work he has ever done. The pencils really sit well with him and he can write for longer without being in pain
Love Writing Co 5 star review on 25th February 2021 Love Writing Co 5 star review on 25th February 2021 Love Writing Co 5 star review on 25th February 2021 Love Writing Co 5 star review on 25th February 2021 Love Writing Co 5 star review on 25th February 2021 Love Writing Co 5 star review on 25th February 2021
I was so happy to stumble upon this company. My daughter is learning to write better and loves the coloured pencils! I’m excited to use their products through her schooling.
Really prompt delivery, the pencils are fab and have really helped my son with his he holds his pencil and his writing is improving, despite homeschooling. Thank you.
My Grandchildren loved the books and pencils.
An excellent company! Product was received on time and is really useful!
Great service. Item is really helping my 4 year old improve his writing skills
Came across this company during 1st lockdown when my 4yo wanted to do ‘homework’ like his brothers. When he started school, all his teachers have complemented him on his neat handwriting. Service was outstanding!
Great products. Such good quality and really appealing to children. Quick delivery too.
We are so so happy that we purchased these books, pencils. My daughters writing improves by day. She loves the books, she asking me to do more writing, loves her reward stickers. Over the moon with your products. Thank you so much!
Love Writing Co 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Great product my 4yr old son is getting involved with it very nicely Thankyou
Fantastic products that have been thoughtful put together to help children enjoy and make progress in their learning.
Lovely quality books and pencils, packaged well and delivered on time.
Items arrived quickly and are great quality. Both kids (4+6) love them.
I have just bought a pack for my 4 and 6 year old children. I would highly recommend the pack. The pencils really do help to improve handwriting and they are lovely to write about. I am impressed with the booklets as they have really helped with their letter formation and hand writing. Thank you.
Love Writing Co is rated 4.95 based on 43 reviews