Love Writing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Writing Co
Read Love Writing Co Reviews

About Love Writing Co:

Learning to write is one of the fundamental building blocks of a child's development and it is the foundation on which children build all their future knowledge and understanding. Learning to write also provides the best brain workout children can get: it requires all the skills of reading, small motor coordination and even emotional intelligence.

The Love Writing Company is on a mission to help children Love Writing from the start. We want to make it fun, we want to make it engaging and most of all we want to make it easier for children to learn to write.

Tell us how Love Writing Co made you happy
Love Writing Co 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Juliette C
Tessa R
Excellent products and service.
I was so pleased with this set beautifully packed and arrive very quickly. This is now being sent to Texas USA for my 4 year old granddaughter that is home schooled
The Love Writing website has a great selection of workbooks and writing accessories, with a simple age rating to make it clear what would suit your child. Delivery was prompt and communication was good.
Love Writing Co 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Service was quick and arrived promptly. All of the products from love writing are so well thought out and have the child’s ease of use at the centre of all their product range.
Received not yet used due to granddaughter not been but will use asap x
Love these products. The company are always very responsive. Good value. Good service
I’ve been really impressed with the pencils we bought from Love Writing Co for my 5 and 8 year old children. I’ve seen a big difference in both children’s handwriting, it’s much neater and they seem to enjoy using the pencils - the complaints about aching hands have stopped completely. Such a simple product, but so effective!
I was Very Impressed with my first contact with Love Writing Co. Personally I do just that and Your Site attracted me and I purchased the Pack for age 3-5 and My Daughter in Law ,who is a Teacher was very impressed and is Home Teaching My Granddaughter Grace .It’s So good to see a product that has been well thought out ,especially for little hands.Now I will be shopping on Love Writing Co. All the time ! Very Happy Shopper.
Pencils are fab & really easy to use. I bought them for my son who is left handed & struggles with writing. He is really enjoying using them!
My 9 year old son really struggles with handwriting because of his hyper mobility. With these pencils and your work book he has done some of the best work he has ever done. The pencils really sit well with him and he can write for longer without being in pain
Love Writing Co 5 star review on 25th February 2021 Love Writing Co 5 star review on 25th February 2021 Love Writing Co 5 star review on 25th February 2021 Love Writing Co 5 star review on 25th February 2021 Love Writing Co 5 star review on 25th February 2021 Love Writing Co 5 star review on 25th February 2021
I was so happy to stumble upon this company. My daughter is learning to write better and loves the coloured pencils! I’m excited to use their products through her schooling.
Really prompt delivery, the pencils are fab and have really helped my son with his he holds his pencil and his writing is improving, despite homeschooling. Thank you.
My Grandchildren loved the books and pencils.
An excellent company! Product was received on time and is really useful!
Great service. Item is really helping my 4 year old improve his writing skills
Came across this company during 1st lockdown when my 4yo wanted to do ‘homework’ like his brothers. When he started school, all his teachers have complemented him on his neat handwriting. Service was outstanding!
Great products. Such good quality and really appealing to children. Quick delivery too.
We are so so happy that we purchased these books, pencils. My daughters writing improves by day. She loves the books, she asking me to do more writing, loves her reward stickers. Over the moon with your products. Thank you so much!
Love Writing Co 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Great product my 4yr old son is getting involved with it very nicely Thankyou
Fantastic products that have been thoughtful put together to help children enjoy and make progress in their learning.
Love Writing Co is rated 4.96 based on 47 reviews