London Reclaimed Brick Merchants Reviews

lrbm@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Coombe Works
Coombe Road

Tell us how London Reclaimed Brick Merchants made you happy
Wire cut bricks as described and look great. Good customer service. Next day delivery. Delivery driver was superb.
They had a great range of bricks to choose from, I wanted bricks for a refurbishment project. The bricks are a great match and the delivery service was on time, will definately use again.
We have been dealing with LRBM for over 20 years and naver needed to go anywhere else
The team at LRBM were so helpful with the specific brief I gave them. The service from start to finish was superb and I would not hesitate in using them again.
We had a project that required very specific stock that was very hard to find. The team helped us complete the project and were a pleasure to deal with!
Great range of stock, great customer service and next day delivery, what more could you want?
Helpful staff, both in the yard and in the office. Very large stock of materials, particularly bricks. Delivery too is quick and fuss free.
Efficient and friendly service. Delivery was prompt and arrived on scheduled day and time. Would highly recommend!
Superb customer service and expert knowledge.
All the bricks where just perfect
I ordered 1500 yellow bricks for my extension, bricks came next day to my place Fulham, delivery driver very polite & bricks were a great standard. Service was great, thanks to Mick and the team.
i,m very happy with this comppany i have delivery this morning 5000 yellow stock and was right staff and i use very offte and i think they got vety good service i wish all the best to your sttaf.bestr regards i.qarri
Very happy with the service i was given, very friendly and helpful. Would highly reccomend
London Reclaimed Brick Merchants is rated 4.05 based on 20 reviews