London Reclaimed Brick Merchants Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend London Reclaimed Brick Merchants

lrbm@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Coombe Works
Coombe Road

How would you rate London Reclaimed Brick Merchants ?

"We ordered 500 yellow reclaimed London bricks. The delivery was a day late, though they eventually waved the delivery charges as a gesture of good will (however I had to first complain, as I was assured the bricks would arrive next day and my builders was on site...). The delivery guy was good. The bricks arrived wrapped on a pallet, a part from the outer layer they were far from good. A lot of bricks were broken or split. We had a huge pile of waste and I felt we overpaid a great deal. It wasn't a great experience. Wouldn't use the company again!"
"Very bad service. At first wrong bricks arrived , then I was lied to on the phone that those are the right bricks. When they came with the right order they were late few hours and bricks were very poor quality. Wasted a whole day waiting. They advertise as next day delivery but you have to wait three days for a delivery. Not happy with the company at all. Will not use again and I advise you not to use it either. Very very bad!"
We are very sorry that you feel this way about our services. If you would like to discuss this further please call us on 020 8452 1111, or email us at SALES@LRBM.COM.

Regards, London Reclaimed Brick Merchants.
"They had a great range of bricks to choose from, I wanted bricks for a refurbishment project. The bricks are a great match and the delivery service was on time, will definately use again."
"We have been dealing with LRBM for over 20 years and naver needed to go anywhere else"
"The team at LRBM were so helpful with the specific brief I gave them. The service from start to finish was superb and I would not hesitate in using them again."
"I brought some bricks from here to match my house, the match was almost near perfect. The best I could found anywhere. Delivery was prompt and the driver was very helpful. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing bricks, oh and they also sell other reclaimed things. I will definitely be returning for some stone. Thank you guys :-)"
"We had a project that required very specific stock that was very hard to find. The team helped us complete the project and were a pleasure to deal with!"
"Great range of stock, great customer service and next day delivery, what more could you want?"
"Helpful staff, both in the yard and in the office. Very large stock of materials, particularly bricks. Delivery too is quick and fuss free."
"Efficient and friendly service. Delivery was prompt and arrived on scheduled day and time. Would highly recommend!"
"Superb customer service and expert knowledge."
"All the bricks where just perfect"
"Needed bricks for my garden wall in North London, emailed LRBM some pictures and they matched it perfectly! Delivered next day with very little wastage which was what my builder was worried about. Thank you!"
"Needed a red brick for my garden wall in North London. Emailed LRBM some pictures and they matched it perfectly, delivered next day with very little wastage which was a concern for my builder. Thanks a lot !"
"ordered amount was not be delivered , The brick was left 100m away from the site address no one call prior the delivery time and says it was delivered as we find out it self it is the ouer brick next day ,as it was blocked the neighbor car."
Hi Pawel, we’re very sorry to hear that we didn’t meet your expectations for dealing with your case. Due to our strict standards on privacy and confidentiality we won’t discuss anything publicly, but please contact us if you wish to discuss your concerns any further.
"I ordered 1500 yellow bricks for my extension, bricks came next day to my place Fulham, delivery driver very polite & bricks were a great standard. Service was great, thanks to Mick and the team."
"i,m very happy with this comppany i have delivery this morning 5000 yellow stock and was right staff and i use very offte and i think they got vety good service i wish all the best to your sttaf.bestr regards i.qarri"
"Although the driver was lovely and very helpful and placed the bricks where we wanted them. The actual bricks that came were not at all what we ordered a real mix match of coloured bricks, some clean others so full of cement they were unusable and some broken ones. We had expressly said what we wanted as they would be on show on the main aspect of the house for a window we were putting in. I sent photos as well to show what we already had. What has made this even worse is the handling of my complaint afterwards. I was as good as told I was lying and there is no way they could have made the mistake and I must be trying to pull a fast one by adding in bricks from somewhere to reclaim some money. Goodness knows where I would have found the bricks as that was the point of why I was purchasing some as we had none as our walls are made of flint!!!! At the time when the window was being installed I wanted to exchange the bricks so we could get better bricks that matched and ones that don't have cement on them. However because they refused to do this unless I sent more photos of which I had already sent some or they had someone come and look at the bricks to show I wasn't lying. I therefore asked for some money off our purchase to help us purchase some more from somewhere else. Again this wasn't going to happen for the same reasons as above and they ended up saying you can have some money off the bricks when you have done the work and know what you have left over. I only bought 100 bricks and therefore feel that this company does not want to deal with small projects, which is a shame as I like to support family businesses. We have a far bigger project coming up and will need 1000's of bricks but I won't be using this company and I will make sure that anyone I speak to knows of the poor service I received, Which I am sure will cost you a lot more than £30!"
"Very happy with the service i was given, very friendly and helpful. Would highly reccomend"
London Reclaimed Brick Merchants is rated 4.00 based on 19 reviews