R&M Locksmith Reviews

Telephone
Read R&M Locksmith Reviews

info@londoneastlocksmith.co.uk

Tell us how R&M Locksmith made you happy
Very prompt service and visited very quickly after call for help. Tough job undertaken. Very happy with determination to get the task done. Reasonable price given lock had to be drilled through and completely replaced. I would recommend the services of R&M Locksmith
Really happy with the whole service from Rashid, from the initial phonecall he was full of advice to help us secure our property. The lock change itself was quick, he was transparent on pricing throughout and an all round friendly guy with a great sense of humour, who I would not hesitate to recommend
Rashid was very helpful. He arrived on time and was able to change my lock within minutes.

He also explained why my key had broken in the lock and what I needed to do to avoid the lock breaking again.

He asked all the necessary questions before attending the job and was fairly priced.

I would recommend R&M Locksmiths to anyone in East London needing a locksmith especially Landlords.
Hes done a great job in getting me in to my proerty without the need of a drill.
Very quick response from Rashid! Knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Reasonable prices! Will definitely recommend his service. Yolanda E14
Rashid was efficient, friendly and professional. Highly courteous in his manner and did an amazing job of which I am very pleased. Will certainly reccomend him to anyone without a shadow of a doubt.

Best Regards, Rev. David - Vicar of St Marys Plaistow
Very polite good price and 1000% happy with the job
I rang Rashid who works for the company, he was at my house within 15 minutes. He was honest & transparent regarding the price, he could of easily charged me more than he did. I also rang other companies they were not honest with me and said it would be around £200 minimum and Rashid did the job for £90. Really genuine nice bloke who I would highly recommend! Very very good at what he does.
Enquired late on a Sunday afternoon and within an hour my lock was changed.
Really friendly and efficient service.
Highly recommended.
The service was great. IMr Rashid was always very transparent and clear about what could possibly be done to solve my problem. Thanks to service I've got a copy of an usual type of key that was broken.
He made everything on his reach to get the job done.
Great service - very professional and clear with his prices on the phone before hand. Prompt quick service - so very happy and would definitely recommend
Very good service, he's also a friendly guy and gets the job done i high recommend
Excellent service I was impressed by the workmanship and all at a reasonable price . I would highly recommend.
Rashid, was excellent. Friendly, professional and got the job done.

Thanks,

Ash
I am so happy with the service Rashid provided to me and my tenants this Fri Sept 18th 2020. Within 1 hour of my call, Rashid was at the property and sorted out the front door lock quickly and at a very competitive price.

I will continue to use Rashid's going forward. Also he is a very nice guy and will do very well in life. He has an excellent attitude.

Regards

John Baxter
(Very satisfied customer)
Thank you, We are delighted that you are happy with your experience with us, we very much appreciate your feedback. We endeavor to over exceed your expectations at all times. If you require any further assistance or our expert guidance, please feel free to contact us whether it be for yourself or for a friend or family. Thank you for choosing R&M Locksmiths.
Highly recommend, very professional and goes through every single step before going for the worst case scenario - in my case, a destructive method.
The best service- it was very transparent about the whole situation. It came very quick and paid an amazing prize for the service. I HIGLY recommend it. Don’t hesitate to contact someone else.
Reliable, timely and professional service
Great service, thoroughly inspected the issue and attempted non-destructive methods before unfortunately having to use destructive method to open the lock. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone
Transparent and upfront about the quote, professional, friendly and punctual, here within twenty minutes! Would highly recommend
R&M Locksmith is rated 4.98 based on 118 reviews