R&M Locksmith Reviews

Telephone
Read R&M Locksmith Reviews

info@londoneastlocksmith.co.uk

Tell us how R&M Locksmith made you happy
Used R&M on a few occasions for my rental properties. Found them to be reliable, efficient and very competitive
Rashid answered our call at 8am Saturday, and was with us 15 minutes later - brilliant and just what we needed having locked ourselves out. Reasonable price too (unlike some of the other so-called locksmiths we had contacted who in fact couldn't help). Excellent job done, really quickly too. Thank you!
Had to change my main door’s lock. Really quick response, same day deliver of service, clear communication and friendly locksmith. Overall great experience, highly recommended
Had locks changed on door and windows. The operatives arrived on time and made valuable suggestions and recommendations. Very happy with the service. I had quote from other sources but all more expensive. They made the work looks so easy and stress free. Will recommend to others.
We got excellent help with an urgent matter while on holidays - would definitely recommend !
amazing. saved us from being locked in the house. friendly and explained everything very clearly :)
Amazing service. Mr Rashid was great, quick and friendly. He sorted my bedroom locks and advised i should install a new type for just £25. He provided 3 keys for the new lock! Great value for money.
Excellent work and a very friendly and helpful locksmith. Fair price for work done - highly recommended.
R&M locksmiths were very quick, fairly priced and authentic. I didnt get any BS from them or attempt to charge extra unlike other unscrupulous locksmiths I called. They charged a fair price for their service in my emergency call out. Try R&M I did and I have no regrets.
Rashid came over not long after calling him and opened our locked door very quickly. Extremely friendly guy, highly recommend his service.
Excellent work, professional, trustworthy and reasonable rates. Will use again. Thanks
Rashid agreed to come out immediately, then my neighbour came home with a spare set of keys and I cancelled the call out. He declined any payment even though he was already on his way. Will use him next time!
Rashid was able to attend in an emergency break in situation . Good job
Very friendly, professional and trustworthy locksmith. Would really recommend! He came out to us very quickly and was incredibly thorough and professional throughout.
Quick answer on the phone. Full transparency on the price before coming. Ponctuality and finally good service. Very satisfied
Very reliable service
Rashid was fast, effective and a pleasure to work with. He got our stuck door open smoothly and was communicative throughout. Highly recommend.
What a great service! Not only did they fixed my lock, they made sure they did it the cheapest way! Had a great chat during the whole thing too! Thank you so much for being professional and kind.
Good friendly service, honest and looks for after customer best interests.
Very quick service, honest and reliable! Thank you :-)
Thank you Lauren, We are delighted that you are happy with your experience with us, we very much appreciate your feedback. We always endeavor to over exceed your expectations. If you require any further assistance or our expert guidance, please feel free to contact us whether it be for a friend or family member. Thank you for choosing R&M Locksmith and stay safe.
R&M Locksmith is rated 4.98 based on 80 reviews