Loft Hatch Insulation Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loft Hatch Insulation Company

Tell us how Loft Hatch Insulation Company made you happy
Ordering was really easy thanks to ApplePay integration, and I was amazed at how quickly it was delivered; I ordered Friday and it arrived Sunday evening!
The loft hatch cushion was easy to apply and hassle-free.
Excellent product easy to fit. It would help to decide size required if the rectangular measurements of the velcro was included in the description.
Purchased the square Loft Hatch Insulation pillow. Good communication from the supplier who advised the date to expect delivery; it arrived slightly earlier, great. Product is a quality item, easy to fit and exactly as described on the website. Difficult to judge how effective it is but must be better than nothing at all.
Found the company excellent to deal with, however disappointed with the product, an open seem. Had correspondence and keen to know why we were disappointed. Currently awaiting a refund.
Prompt delivery and good product
It really works! We used to get drafts from the loft hatch, which presumably meant our heated air was also travelling out through the loft hatch.
Now they have gone, thanks to this. Easy to install.
Many thanks!
Can’t fault them - great service and price
Does what it said fit perfectly on loft hatch.
Excellent from start to finish. Clear and precise communications and delivered on time. Loft hatch cushion is very well made and has made a real difference to the temperature in the house.
Great product, works a treat
Great service and fantastic product would definitely recommend getting for your home.
Excellent product we noticed a difference straight away saving us money over time
Great customer service, answered the few questions I had within 24h and I then ordered. Turned up next day and fits fine,

A mile better than the old mdf board by itself ...
Great customer service and price. Would highly recommend
Already feeling the difference! Great product for an affordable price
Quick delivery and very easy to install. I can already feel the difference when walking on my landing upstairs.
Simple and effective. Easy to fits and had already made a difference
Possibly the most simple idea I have ever seen. Relatively easy install as I have a ladder attached to the door hatch, but with a bit of persistence I was able to get it to fit pretty tight enabling it to work and seal the loft hatch effectively, fingers crossed it will offer me the savings suggested
Works just as it says, turned up next day, went to order another and no pre order, so will wait for it to come back in stock
Didn’t realise it was on pre order...
Loft Hatch Insulation Company is rated 4.80 based on 20 reviews