Loft Hatch Insulation Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loft Hatch Insulation Company

Tell us how Loft Hatch Insulation Company made you happy
Did what it says on the tin fitted well prompt delivery.
Bought the loft hatch insulation pillow/cover and it works great. Very happy with the purchase
My order was dispatched with efficiency and in good time.I have confidence in Loft Hatch Insulation.
Very simple website, and easy to deal with. I sent an email late evening and got a good reply the following morning. Website says next day delivery, but expect it 2-3 days after you place your order and you won't be dissapointed. The pillow is easy to fit. Fingers crossed it gets less draughty on cold days.
Excellent Product and it has stopped cold air travelling through loft to first floor.
Fast delivery and easy to order, not fitted product yet but seems pretty easy to do. Look forward to benefiting from the extra warmth it brings!
Good quality and very easy to fit. Very happy.
Very good product which was delivered promptly. I was a little worried when ordering as the pillow dimensions were bigger than my loft hatch opening but the pillow just seems to fit somehow when closing the hatch so no worries.
Good idea, next day delivery became 3 day delivery but no problem. As was at start of second C19 lockdown. Pity not more sizes available as mine slightly too long so had to form fold to accomodate length. Time will tell as to insulation properties but feeling hopeful.
Easy to install and good product.
Ordering was really easy thanks to ApplePay integration, and I was amazed at how quickly it was delivered; I ordered Friday and it arrived Sunday evening! The loft hatch cushion was easy to apply and hassle-free.
Excellent product easy to fit. It would help to decide size required if the rectangular measurements of the velcro was included in the description.
Purchased the square Loft Hatch Insulation pillow. Good communication from the supplier who advised the date to expect delivery; it arrived slightly earlier, great. Product is a quality item, easy to fit and exactly as described on the website. Difficult to judge how effective it is but must be better than nothing at all.
Found the company excellent to deal with, however disappointed with the product, an open seem. Had correspondence and keen to know why we were disappointed. Currently awaiting a refund.
Prompt delivery and good product
It really works! We used to get drafts from the loft hatch, which presumably meant our heated air was also travelling out through the loft hatch. Now they have gone, thanks to this. Easy to install. Many thanks!
Does what it said fit perfectly on loft hatch.
Excellent from start to finish. Clear and precise communications and delivered on time. Loft hatch cushion is very well made and has made a real difference to the temperature in the house.
Didn’t realise it was on pre order...
Possibly the most simple idea I have ever seen. Relatively easy install as I have a ladder attached to the door hatch, but with a bit of persistence I was able to get it to fit pretty tight enabling it to work and seal the loft hatch effectively, fingers crossed it will offer me the savings suggested
Loft Hatch Insulation Company is rated 4.83 based on 29 reviews