Lite Regal Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lite Regal Education
Read Lite Regal Education Reviews

About Lite Regal Education:

Lite Regal Education An Independent School - Lite Regal Summer School offering Summer School Courses in Inspirational Subjects such as Law, Medicine, Business, Global Leadership and 25+ courses in Cambridge and London and Lite Regal School Offering University Preparation Courses, A Level, English(EFL) in Cambridge and London.

Attended the Summer Course and took psychology 15- 18. I found the course stimulating and well worthwhile. It was really fun and I made alot of friends. I would like to recommend them highly!
I have done the medical internship organised by Lite regal and I am a 2nd year med student and found the internship to be very useful. I had full boarding and was accommodated in UCL International halls in bloomsbury. The Internship gave me the International experience I was looking for as well as helping my career. Seeing and mentored by an FRCS surgeon helped me put into perspective which direction and specialization I should do after my MBBS. Thanks Guys!
Great place and best memories. Made so many friends here. ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED!!
My Son Seb attended inspirational summer camp in London UCL for 4 weeks. Staff were amazing and facilities in Garden Halls safe and clean. My son had a great 4 weeks with differing sporting activities and lessons. He attended maths and computing in the morning. Thanks to the Lite regal staff especially Emily and Josh who made my son fit in and make many friends especially from HK.
Attended Medical Internship for 2 weeks in London. I am med student in Italy 4th year and wanted to intern and get clinical experience in US or UK. Interned in a private hospital and was accommodated in international halls london university in bloomsbury - quite expensive but well worth going for this option the boarding option if you can afford it. 5 stars for the internship guys.
Attended Easter A level Revison A2 exam and enjoyed the teaching. Achieved grades I didn't think I could get and now at at Uni. Recommend this place.
Top Marks for A Level Class!
Attended the Easter A Revision Course for double maths - definitely well worth attending London Location was very accessible to get to from Surrey and the teacher Mathew was patient to the small group and went through problem areas. I found the revision week to be useful in getting to understand problem areas in Maths my teachers didn't explain properly.
My Son did the Engineering Summer Course for 17 year olds for 4 weeks and found he course interest both on the academic side and social side. The summer school staff were very helpful in organising everything to make the kids happy.
All around good service, I will use lite regal again.
My 18 year old daughter applied in July 19 for a 2week international law course followed by a 2 week internship in a law firm for a total of nearly 7000£.
She was told 3 days before starting that the course would take place in Cambridge instead of London. On the first day, she was completely alone with juste one law teacher that had been hired a week earlier and who did not know what to teach her. She was in a group of 12 year old kids far from the student group aged 18 -24 she was supposed to be part of there. She came home after 3 days and since then, we are struggling to get a refund. No one takes our demand into consideration and I did not get any answer to my many requests to try to understand what happened .
I really thought Lite Regal Education was a trustfull organization knowing that they have many recognized acccreditions . I have no idea on how I will settle this situation with them even if I am still willing to believe that things will sort out.
I of course will make sure to post a new review as soon as Lite Regal comes back to me with a solution to the issue we are facing.
In the meantime, the only advice is surely not to apply for any of the courses the splendid internet web site offers !!! Lots of promises but none of them have been kept.
What a great experience with Lite Regal. I found them to be completely supportive and professional at all times. Thank you!
В прошлом году я учил английскому языку. Школа длилась в течение 4 недель. Преподаватели были очень хорошими, всегда готовы помочь. Хорошее место и проживание и питание. Я рекомендую всем!
Lite Regal Education was helpful and I was able to achieve good score in my IELTS test..
My daughter attended Lite Regal International School and did 3 Level English. She found the course a great help and it also allowed her to learn at her pace. The course is very well set up and really aimed at helping children with their education. Thank you :)
Good experience with A2 revision classes after recommendation by a friend as
I had to make up for gaps in knowledge. Took Edexcel Chemistry Physics and French. Improved on my predicted grades and teacher pushed us with homework and sample examinations every day. French teacher was very patient. Only negative is classroom for physics was quite small and internet kept on dropping.
The medical course was not what I imagined, It was better than I expected. I went on the Medical as I would like to be a doctor one day, and this summer camp was recommended by a friend in Lebanon. However the course was vastly different to the basic science done at other places and was very intriguing and has also made me very passionate about a career in medical science. The tutor Rebecca was also very friendly and so easy to understand that it might as well be basic science. Thanks Rebecca!
The place was fantastic, teachers were very thorough with their explanations. I had engineering and my tutor Gao Wei was very energetic with the subject and had an infectious attitude, he was easy to keep up with and understand. I loved my engineering course.
Sports activities were great as the facilities and equipment available were very good and effective. The tasks set out were effective to either determine or effect a variable of the student, such as endurance or strength of a certain limb or muscle. The tasks set were easy to understand and were fun to complete. Overall these activities were very effective and worth while.
The summer course was excellent as I found out many things unknown to me at this course. Also the great activities done after the course for the day were very engaging and entertaining. The activity leader Mr Lucas was social and easy to get along with allowing for the other attenders to engage with each other if the activity required group work.
Lite Regal Education is rated 4.67 based on 39 reviews