Link Alarms Reviews

Read Link Alarms Reviews

sales@link-alarms.co.uk

Cheshire HouseGorsey Lane

Tell us how Link Alarms made you happy
Easy to install. Worked first time. Would like slightly tighter locking tabs.
My alarms arrived within 5 working days. Managed to link them up to the remote as the instructions and video were easy to follow. Easy to test with the remote. I had looked at other companies but because I needed 2 carbon monoxide alarms they were charging £350 for a set package and providing more alarms than I needed. The pick and mix option saved me over £100. Thank you I feel saver in my home and happy in the knowledge that the alarms comply with the new legislation.
So my alarm system arrived today. What I like about this company, is that you can pick and mix, making a bundle to your own requirements. The instructions only worked if you purchased a remote control so was to begin with, a little frustrating. However, one email asking for help later and I received an instant reply with a we are too busy to help response but with all the instructions attached. To say that I am impressed is an understatement. Affordable alarms at a time when others are cashing in due to the change in legislation, are not hard to come by and I would highly recommend this product and the company supplying it. You do need to fit the alarms yourself but I knew that when ordering. Thanks guys, I'll be back if I ever need smoke or heat alarms again.
So helpful on phone Alex visited and sorted the problem with no fuss, chatty respectful and covid safe! Always use link alarms awesome! Thanks!
I’ve used the services of Link Alarms for a number of years the most recent being the purchase and installation of a CCTV system. As usual the service was second to none and as always the crew done a great job and where very professional.
My family have always used Link Alarms and so I knew where to go. I still shopped around but could not beat them so joined them instead. Love having the remote control panel upstairs, so useful!
Really helpful on the phone and at visit. Fixed problem at one visit, on day and to suite me. Sue
Excellent personal and friendly service from enquiry to completed job. No hard sell when servicing alarm and was reassured by the personal service they give. Would highly recommend them for all your alarm needs. Thanks so much to Paul for the professional service.
Excellent service by friendly workmen.
Friendly and efficient service.Job was done well.
I have been a Link Alarms customer for 20 years and have always found them First class
Outstanding & very professional.
Had a new alarm panel fitted as the old one was past its sell by date. Link gave me a quote that i was more than happy with and the two lads who came to install it were very polite and freindly to my wife as i wasn't available to be there, and they fitted the panel in the time they said they would. Have been with Link for around 17 years and would recommend them to any prospective customer and have done in the past.
Prompt efficient service
Great service from the convenient in house review and quotation to fitting and aftercare. Would highly recommend to those looking for a easy wireless domestic alarm system.
Service & contacts very good. Engineer First Class.
I have never had anything other than excellent service from Link Alarms, having been a customer for over 25 years. The staff are always polite and friendly and the only twice when I have had to call them out there were on site very quickly and the problem resolved straight away, not bad in 25 years. I have had 3 house moves and have always used Link, and if I ever move again will not hesitate to use them again. Great service.
Excellent service. Very friendly staff.
Very efficient and tidy.