Link Alarms Reviews

Read Link Alarms Reviews

sales@link-alarms.co.uk

Cheshire HouseGorsey Lane

Tell us how Link Alarms made you happy
So helpful on phone Alex visited and sorted the problem with no fuss, chatty respectful and covid safe! Always use link alarms awesome! Thanks!
I’ve used the services of Link Alarms for a number of years the most recent being the purchase and installation of a CCTV system. As usual the service was second to none and as always the crew done a great job and where very professional.
My family have always used Link Alarms and so I knew where to go. I still shopped around but could not beat them so joined them instead. Love having the remote control panel upstairs, so useful!
Really helpful on the phone and at visit. Fixed problem at one visit, on day and to suite me. Sue
Excellent personal and friendly service from enquiry to completed job. No hard sell when servicing alarm and was reassured by the personal service they give. Would highly recommend them for all your alarm needs. Thanks so much to Paul for the professional service.
Excellent service by friendly workmen.
Friendly and efficient service.Job was done well.
I have been a Link Alarms customer for 20 years and have always found them First class
Outstanding & very professional.
Had a new alarm panel fitted as the old one was past its sell by date. Link gave me a quote that i was more than happy with and the two lads who came to install it were very polite and freindly to my wife as i wasn't available to be there, and they fitted the panel in the time they said they would. Have been with Link for around 17 years and would recommend them to any prospective customer and have done in the past.
Prompt efficient service
Great service from the convenient in house review and quotation to fitting and aftercare. Would highly recommend to those looking for a easy wireless domestic alarm system.
Service & contacts very good. Engineer First Class.
I have never had anything other than excellent service from Link Alarms, having been a customer for over 25 years. The staff are always polite and friendly and the only twice when I have had to call them out there were on site very quickly and the problem resolved straight away, not bad in 25 years. I have had 3 house moves and have always used Link, and if I ever move again will not hesitate to use them again. Great service.
Excellent service. Very friendly staff.
Very efficient and tidy.
Efficient and professional service
On-time, friendly staff and job done quickly.
We were very pleased with the service we received from Link Alarms. They were knowledgeable, professional and timely. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
BY GIVING AN EXCELLENT SERVICE, DIDNT HAVE TO WAIT LONG BEFORE THEY CAME OUT TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM WE HAD AND IT WAS DEALT WITH PROFESSIONALLY
Link Alarms is rated 4.94 based on 152 reviews