Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers
5.0
Based on 79 reviews
Read Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Excellent service from Charlie at Lincolnmoneyman, thorough and prompt in collecting all information to look at deals, and coming back with recommendations for remortgage. Great Communication, and supported by a great processing team, our application was supported by Louise who was very helpful throughout. Charlie also reviewed our life insurance, which is so important to do when changing deals and especially if increasing borrowing. Couldn't fault the service, thank you very much.
Hi Louise, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to hear that you feel that process was thorough and prompt for your remortgage. We will pass on your lovely message to Charlie and Louise 🤩
Both Kayleigh and Malcolm were extremely helpful. They made the mortgage application process stress free, kept us up to date throughout, and got us a better mortgage rate than we could have got ourselves.
This is brilliant to hear Mark! We will pass on your kind words to Kayleigh and Malcolm 😊
Dan has been fantastic! Knowledgeable, personable and reliable! I have really valued his help. He made the process nice and easy. Thanks
Hi Helen, thank you for your kind words! We will pass your message onto Dan 😊
We have found the service provided excellent. We have been communicated with all the way through the process and in a timely manner. Thank you again for all your assistance.
Thank you for the brilliant review. We are glad you found our service responsive as this is a core value within our team, your kind words mean a lot 🙌
Lincolnmoneyman have done a fantastic job of helping us to find and secure a suitable mortgage for us to buy our first home. Always on hand to give professional advice and quick to get back to you with any answers to our queries. Would recommend them to anyone.
Great service
Really pleased with the service provided. Two main contacts were brilliant and kept me informed every step of the way.
Brilliant service from start to finish, easy to deal with, very helpful. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Very helpful from the beginning. Leo and Kerry were there for us each step of the journey and made it stress free. An ideal feeling to have when buying your first house. Would highly recommend.
Myself and my partner are first time buyers and Lincoln Moneyman made the process very quick and easy! They were very polite and helpful, always quick to respond and we couldn’t recommend them enough!
Brilliant at sorting out the best deal mortgage. They always stay in touch at every stage. Definitely recommend Lincolnmoneyman.
I would highly recommend Lincoln Money Man. Overall everyone has been great… Tom was great and got us an appointment super quick, explaining everything in detail to us and taking the time to go over stuff. Once we had completely are application we were then looked after by Kerry who also was great and super quick which I love! I didn’t have to chase her once she always responded to me the same day. The was a slight mistake on our mortgage offer and Kerry got this sorted within the hour. Very helpful people and always on the other end of an email no matter how many questions I had.
Very pleasant and welcoming conversation.
Spoke for around ten minuets on the phone very friendly and helpful was very impressed considering it was a Sunday
I contacted Lincolnmoneyman in a hurry and they sorted me out an agreement in principle in just a few hours. Excellent service and very friendly. I'd recommend them to absolutely everyone.
Handled our remortgage efficiently and to our requirements. All staff were extremely courteous and responded to queries quickly and clearly. Very pleased with the service provided and the re-mortgage deal Lincolnmoneyman was able to get us saving us £80 per month compared to our previous low rate mortgage. Highly recommended.
Very helpful team.
Leanne was helpful with our enquiry.
Very helpful. Wayne and Kayleigh and Molly were all a great help. After having disappointing news from existing mortgage provider Lincoln Money Man ensured we got an Agreement in Principal from a well established mortgage provider and Wayne was very helpful and nothing was ever an issue. Highly recommend!!
Very helpful and there when we needed them.
Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.99 based on 79 reviews