Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers
Read Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

UK Moneyman are absolute geniuses, having helped us every step of the way with our mortgage application. Even when issues arouse which are normally associated with buying a house, the team were always on hand to look after our needs. Special mention to Chloe who has really been amazing. I would strongly recommend, especially if self employed, when the mainstream lenders failed to come through directly, the team were really able to find a product perfectly suited to our needs. Thank you to everyone at UK Moneyman.
Incredibly efficient, friendly, helpful service from the entire team but particularly Jason and Laura. They took what could have been one of the most painful parts of the house buying process and made it into an absolute breeze.

Impressive timelines given the state of the world, a Decision in Principle the same day, mortgage fully approved with the lender in just two weeks, with a great lender, great terms, and a higher value than we'd hoped for. Paperwork simple and easy, with staff who are genuinely tech literate, a sad rarity in the house buying sector but absolutely no issues here. Could not have hoped for a better service, would (and indeed will be) recommending to anyone else buying a house in the region.

Even took the time to check up on us after the service, a really nice and much welcomed touch.
Lincoln Moneyman were incredible, they sorted out our decision in principle in less than a day and were amazing when we applied for our mortgage. They made the process unbelievably simple and straightforward and we were approved for our mortgage incredibly quickly. Thank you to Lincoln Moneyman for all of your help, particularly Jason who was amazing!
Jason and Laura have provided an excellent service for us, we would highly recommend them.
They have provided a professional, courteous and prompt service, keeping us well informed at all times (and hrs).
They have achieved a good mortgage offer for us and I am sure if we need further assistance in the future we will return to them.
We were very happy with our experience. All staff at Moneyman were helpful and easy to communicate with, always available to help and we were able to have meetings at times convenient to us. They found us a great deal and I would fully recommend them.
Laura and Jason have both been fantastic! Extremely helpful and supportive I couldn't recommend them more highly!!
Cannot say a big enough thank you to Nathan and Chloe for the excellent service provided from start to finish. Every step of the way they provided support throughout. Very efficient and knowledgeable. Thank you 🙏
As a first time buyer its a very daunting process applying for a mortgage but Lincolnmoneyman made it very easy!
Excellent customer services, brilliant communications within teams so people got back to you with your queries really quickly. You are constantly updated and even in these times they went the extra mile to secure me a mortgage deal and answer any queries i had. Would definitely recommend them!
Professional Advice tailored to your needs and suitability. Never felt obligated to proceed and Advisors and case handlers have provided regular updates during covid19 keeping me fully informed with status of my application. Would highly recommend. 😊
The guys at Lincolnmoneyman were very helpful, Kayleigh went above and beyond to help us secure our mortgage and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Great service and communication along every step of the way and made the process of applying for a mortgage very easy and stress free. 10/10 all day long!

Thanks guys!!
Absolutely fantastic service from Chris setting up my application, to Kayleigh sorting out the right remortgage for me, nothing was to much trouble. Can not recommend them enough for sorting this out in a timely manner & during this pandemic. Thank you each & everyone of you.
Absolutely can not recommend enough this company Jason loft was so helpful as soon as I met him he gave me good advice and support from initial contact to getting my mortgage
Laura has kept me informed and up to date with the progress of my mortgage application
Would recommend the company to everyone
Very impressed with the prompt and professional service, with regular updates, would highly recommend
We have been very satisfied with the speed and professional manner received with the arrangements of our mortgage
Malcolm and the team were fantastic from start to finish. They handled our case efficiently and in a professional manner at all times. I would recommend them to anyone who wanted a mortgage broker.
When we were looking for a mortgage it was quite confusing due to the way our joint incomes were comprised. lincolnmoneyman offered us a very easy and professional service. We were able to secure a very good mortgage with very little effort on our part, allowing us to focus on other aspects of the move. I would highly recommend this very friendly, professional and efficient team.
After being rejected from high street banks and being told by an estate agent broker that there wasn’t a high chance of a mortgage due to my partners credit - within 24 hours we had a DIP from Moneyman and 4 weeks later a mortgage offer with a better rate than we expected!
Moneyman made the whole process a lot easier, taking care of everything and being able to organise things over the phone.
Would definitely recommend their service and will more than likely be back for remortgage!
Absolutely amazing, best support we could of asked for. My case was very complex but they managed to help with no issues. very patient and very professional. Definitely be using again when it comes to re-mortgaging. 5* plus service
Exceptional service, very professional. Would highly recommend this company regardless of your personal circumstance.
We were told by a previous broker that our offers were a slim chance to none given our circumstance and within 3 weeks, Lincoln money man had secured us a mortgage offer at very good rate! Hats off to Annie and the rest of the application team! Great service, great team!!!
Brilliant service so far!
Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 54 reviews