Lincolnmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lincolnmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers
"Good service as expected Responsive to call and email Got us what we required 2 visits no time wasting no hard sell Gave a improved price 50 percent reduction when challenged Would use again"
Robert Carter
Verified Buyer
"I used Lincolnmoneyman.com as I was a first time buyer. I had no idea what I needed to do or even where to start. So I contacted the mortgage advisors for help. They sent one of their representatives over and went through every stage towards a mortgage. The staff are extremely friendly and very helpful. They're always there to answer any questions I might have via phone or email. I strongly recommend using this company specially for a first time buyer like myself. As you will be aware, applying for a mortgage can be a frustrating journey, but thanks to this company, you can be safely reassured that they will help you through it. Robert Carter"
Jordan Coleman
Verified Buyer
"Informative and personal service with expert knowledge to match. Unlike other services trying to make the most of commissions I found that this was all acted in our best interests and affordability to suit us. The very best part in our time with Lincoln money man is that in less then 3 weeks we got to where we wanted to be. Superb all round. Honestly couldn’t recommend any higher. Thank you:)"
Anita Birkett
Verified Buyer
"Reliable and efficient. Everything was explained very well and Wayne was always happy to answer my questions no matter how trivial. I would highly recommend if you want a smooth hassle free mortgage offer."
Alexa Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from all of the team members. They guided me through the application process and completed my mortgage application very quickly. They were quick to answer all of my queries and put my mind at ease if I had any worries about the process."
"I was impressed from the first point of contact and throughout the entire process. I had a complex case which was handled with professionalism and honesty. The broker, Paul, built a rapport which helped guide my decisions and because of this I knew exactly what was happening and when. Excellent service all round."
"Very impressed with Lincolnmoneyman. Easy to get in touch with. Responded to phone calls and emails very promptly. Everything was dealt with very efficiently and effectively. The whole process ran smoothly and everyone I corresponded with and met were very approachable and knowledgable. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a mortgage and would use them again myself in the future."
Thank you for you kind words, it means a lot to us when our customers take the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. It was our pleasure to help you and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
Graham Schofield
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish, the experience was a pleasure. After my initial contact with Lincoln Money Man, I was visited shortly after by Jason, who provided me with everything I needed to know, to allow me to make the right choice. Lincoln Money Man, throughout the process, maintained communication in a prompt, clear and concise manner, so that I could provide the information required, where necessary. I would certainly recommend using Lincoln Money Man for anyone looking for a mortgage broker interested in getting you the best deal for you."
Thank you Graham for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Jason and the team are delighted that you were happy with the service. We really appreciate recommendations so please do pass on Jason's details to anyone that you think we can help. It was our pleasure to help you.
Lincolnmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews