Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers
Read Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Cannot say a big enough thank you to Nathan and Chloe for the excellent service provided from start to finish. Every step of the way they provided support throughout. Very efficient and knowledgeable. Thank you 🙏
As a first time buyer its a very daunting process applying for a mortgage but Lincolnmoneyman made it very easy!
Excellent customer services, brilliant communications within teams so people got back to you with your queries really quickly. You are constantly updated and even in these times they went the extra mile to secure me a mortgage deal and answer any queries i had. Would definitely recommend them!
Professional Advice tailored to your needs and suitability. Never felt obligated to proceed and Advisors and case handlers have provided regular updates during covid19 keeping me fully informed with status of my application. Would highly recommend. 😊
The guys at Lincolnmoneyman were very helpful, Kayleigh went above and beyond to help us secure our mortgage and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Great service and communication along every step of the way and made the process of applying for a mortgage very easy and stress free. 10/10 all day long!

Thanks guys!!
Absolutely fantastic service from Chris setting up my application, to Kayleigh sorting out the right remortgage for me, nothing was to much trouble. Can not recommend them enough for sorting this out in a timely manner & during this pandemic. Thank you each & everyone of you.
Absolutely can not recommend enough this company Jason loft was so helpful as soon as I met him he gave me good advice and support from initial contact to getting my mortgage
Laura has kept me informed and up to date with the progress of my mortgage application
Would recommend the company to everyone
Very impressed with the prompt and professional service, with regular updates, would highly recommend
We have been very satisfied with the speed and professional manner received with the arrangements of our mortgage
Malcolm and the team were fantastic from start to finish. They handled our case efficiently and in a professional manner at all times. I would recommend them to anyone who wanted a mortgage broker.
When we were looking for a mortgage it was quite confusing due to the way our joint incomes were comprised. lincolnmoneyman offered us a very easy and professional service. We were able to secure a very good mortgage with very little effort on our part, allowing us to focus on other aspects of the move. I would highly recommend this very friendly, professional and efficient team.
After being rejected from high street banks and being told by an estate agent broker that there wasn’t a high chance of a mortgage due to my partners credit - within 24 hours we had a DIP from Moneyman and 4 weeks later a mortgage offer with a better rate than we expected!
Moneyman made the whole process a lot easier, taking care of everything and being able to organise things over the phone.
Would definitely recommend their service and will more than likely be back for remortgage!
Absolutely amazing, best support we could of asked for. My case was very complex but they managed to help with no issues. very patient and very professional. Definitely be using again when it comes to re-mortgaging. 5* plus service
Exceptional service, very professional. Would highly recommend this company regardless of your personal circumstance.
We were told by a previous broker that our offers were a slim chance to none given our circumstance and within 3 weeks, Lincoln money man had secured us a mortgage offer at very good rate! Hats off to Annie and the rest of the application team! Great service, great team!!!
Brilliant service so far!
Very professional and knowledgeable . Was able to sort our new mortgage very quickly and efficiently .Alleviates the hassle and stress of searching for the best mortgage deals .
Would recommend this service and we will happily use again in the future
Wayne and Laura couldn’t have been more helpful in helping find the mortgage that was best for me. The explained everything throughout in plain English leaving me confident that I was making the correct decisions. The service was very efficient - I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Lincolnmoneyman!
A brilliantly supportive and professional service. I have already recommended to my friends and family and will always use this broker from now on, rather than going directly to the bank.
Impressive first class service and found us an amazing new deal, thank you
The service I received from Lincolnmoneyman was excellent and I received regular updates of my mortgage application throughout the process.

I will definitely be using them again in the future and would highly recommend them.
These guys were absolutely fantastic from start to finish! After hitting a brick wall with other mortgage advisors before finding Lincolnmoneyman, we thought our chances of owning our own home again we’re gone but these guys made it possible! We would like to say a massive thank you to Leo especially, for all his hard work and advice and the rest of the team for their support! we can’t thank you enough! First class service!!
Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 50 reviews