Lincolnmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lincolnmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers
JQ
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with Lincolnmoneyman. Easy to get in touch with. Responded to phone calls and emails very promptly. Everything was dealt with very efficiently and effectively. The whole process ran smoothly and everyone I corresponded with and met were very approachable and knowledgable. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a mortgage and would use them again myself in the future.
Thank you for you kind words, it means a lot to us when our customers take the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. It was our pleasure to help you and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
Graham Schofield
Overall Rating
Verified Buyer

From start to finish, the experience was a pleasure. After my initial contact with Lincoln Money Man, I was visited shortly after by Jason, who provided me with everything I needed to know, to allow me to make the right choice. Lincoln Money Man, throughout the process, maintained communication in a prompt, clear and concise manner, so that I could provide the information required, where necessary. I would certainly recommend using Lincoln Money Man for anyone looking for a mortgage broker interested in getting you the best deal for you.
Thank you Graham for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Jason and the team are delighted that you were happy with the service. We really appreciate recommendations so please do pass on Jason's details to anyone that you think we can help. It was our pleasure to help you.
Lincolnmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews