Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers
Read Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Brilliant service they got us a offer were others failed
Great service. Thanks very much.
As a first time buyer I knew very little of the mortgage application process, however Nathan, Laura and Anna were incredibly helpful every step of the way. I was told by a much larger mortgage broker that it would be impossible for me to get a mortgage for the amount I was after, however Nathan was confident in my case and shortly after I was successful in achieving a mortgage offer. I will definitely use them again in the future.
UK moneyman were absolutely brilliant from start to finish they got us a mortgage with a mainstream lender something that we tried to achieve ourselves and failed Nathan our mortgage adviser from the start and Laura handling the final touches plus other members of staff handled everything in a friendly and professional manner no hesitation of recommending to anyone very professional company from Graham and Anne Lincoln.
Kept us informed every step of the way and very patient in answering the many questions I had, would definitely recommend them.
From the first contact everything has been so easy.
Jason was very patient with us as we were quite undecided about our options financially. He was very professional and nothing was too much trouble.
Laura has also been great and is a credit to the company.
I will be back in touch when my fixed rate term expires and look forward to you getting me another great deal.
Excellent service from start to finish. We’ve used Jason from moneyman for our first mortgage and again when we moved house. He’s been brilliant to us the whole time shorting things out for us very quickly and effectively.
highly recommended
Fantastic company who guided us through every stage of the dreaded mortgage application! Special thanks to Wayne and Kayleigh who dealt with our case and we’re always on hand when we rang. 100% would recommend lincolnmomeyman, thanks 👍🏻
Great service from Chris and the team at Lincoln money man, they kept us very well informed through every step and are very knowledgable and friendly.
highly recommended. Thanks
Chris Morley and his team at uk money man have been excellent, being self employed complicated our mortgage but Chris helped us every step of the way and kept us very well informed.
We are first time buyers who didn’t really have much of an idea how the whole buying process worked. Lincolnmoneyman really helped us with telling us all about the process and being there for any questions we had. We could always get in touch with them and they were very quick to get everything sorted for us. They didn’t push us if we didn’t want to go with them. The team were very friendly and happy to help. They stayed in touch with us throughout the whole process. I’m really glad we chose to go with them for our mortgage adviser. Thank you Lincolnmoneyman for all your help!
Fantastic service from start to finish! :)
Very professional and easy to deal with. Jason was top drawer from start to finish and Laura has been excellent in getting my new mortgage deal over the line. Would highly recommend to anyone.
I found Lincoln money man friendly and very efficient. They continually updated me on our remortgage and made me aware of any potential pit falls. They found me a great product and advised a different way to approach it which saved me money. Thanks.
Excellent throughout for remortgage and life and critical illness cover. Flexible appointments including evenings and everything explained so clearly! I will definately use Lincolnmoneyman again - the whole team have been so helpful!
Absolutely brilliant throughout!
Excellent service with knowledge in abundance. Would be happy to use the service again in the future.
Very pleased with all aspects of services received from the initial consultation and the advice and recommendations which were clearly explained and easy to follow, to the application process and processing the acceptance. All staff were courteous and responded very promptly when we had a query and wanted clarification. We used Lincolnmoneyman for both a remortgage and new Life and Critical Illness cover. We have no hesitation in recommending Lincolnmoneyman
Swift and easy communications. Whole process ran smoothly and gained a very good offer. Couldn’t be happier.
Lincolnmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 50 reviews