Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire
Read Life\'s an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire Reviews

About Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire:

Life’s an Adventure provides affordable, Pet Friendly Motorhome & Campervan Hire in the North West, along with quality service. We offer various products and services, all aimed at ensuring you have a fantastic motorhoming experience. Some of which include European travel, Satellite Navigation and our Motorhome delivery service.

We have two collection points in the North West, one in Carrington, just near Manchester, the M60 and M6 motorways. The second in Wardle, Lancashire just near the M62. These collection points provide convenient access to the motorway networks, and surrounding counties. These include Cheshire, Lancashire, Derbyshire and Yorkshire. However, with our Unlimited UK Mileage service, you can travel and explore to your heart’s desire.

Tell us how Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Kerri Anderson
Fiona
Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Andy & Emma
More Photos & Videos
We had the best time away in the Mileo Motorhome! Darrel was super helpful and was always on the end of the phone 24/7 to help us if we needed anything.. will definitely be recommending Lifes an adventure to everyone I know! They are also pet friendly which is a bonus! And the Motorhome is like brand new! Thanks again!
Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire 5 star review on 16th August 2019 Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire 5 star review on 16th August 2019
We've had an amazing time touring the North Coast 500, Scotland in the Majestic motorhome. We have made fantastic memories from wild camping and site camping on our journey. Massive thanks Darrell to you and your team for great customer service from booking to completion of our adventure.
Kind regards from Dave & Linda Mills
I would highly recommend Lifes an adventure Motorhome hire.

The Motorhome we hired couldn’t have been more organised and better equipped, and Darrell was so helpful, he was always on hand to help us morning or evening.

Brilliant company!
Excellent all round, van was superb, spotless and extremely well kitted out and Daryl went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly, I had a small issue late 1 night and he resolved it for me. I would highly recommend and will definitely use lifes an adventure again. It's a wonderful country we live in and Daryls motorhomes are an excellent way to view it.
This was the first time we had hired a Motorhome and I was extremely impressed with the service I received. The van was spotless when I collected it and extremely well kitted with all sorts of small things which made the experience so trouble free. From washing up liquid and cooking oil to complete sets of cutlery and crockery, electric and gas kettles and even a toaster.
Darrel's handover was extremely thorough and any questions I had once we had taken the vehicle away were answered quickly.
I would recommend Life's An Adventure to anyone wanting to hire one of these vehicles.
We absolutely loved this experience. Everything was seamless from start to finish and the Rimor Motorhome was lovely! Darrel gave us a great handover at the start of the week, nothing was too much trouble!

We will definitely be back!
Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Our first time hiring and driving a motorhome and all we can say is it was so much fun. Darrel gave clear and easy instructions. The van was very clean and well equipped with all the mod cons. We will definitely be hiring again. Thanks Darrel. Lyn & Tom Wilson.
Great value, and Darrel is a great fella to deal with - would recommend
Super Vehicles, superb tuition and excellent customer service from start to finish.
Thank you so much to Darrel and his team for a fantastic experience. The motorhome was pristine and all the items and necessities one could want were meticulously included for any camping need. Darrel thoroughly explained it’s features and the technical specifications and was on hand should we have any questions on collection of the vehicle or during the trip. I can’t recommend Life’s an Adventure enough and I look forward to hiring from them again in the future.
First time I’ve hired anything like this, Daryl made this really easy in a number of way making the whole experience great.

The motor home was spotless when we picked it up and I’m very good general condition, I didn’t have a used feel to it all. Daryl gave a full walk through of the motor home last features and how to use it correctly which was a massive help and confidence boost.

Can’t recommend Life’s An Adventure enough, will definitely look to use again for next year.
Great customer service and support all round, nothing was too much trouble. The vehicle was spotless, comfortable and effortless to drive. We enjoyed the whole experience and would definitely recommend Life's an Adventure
Well what can I say..... the second time I've hired from these guys and the same amazing service as the first time, the motohomes are amazing and very well equipped I simply wouldn't hire from anywhere else. Darrel and his team are truly the best...... thanks guys see you soon.
Ant.
Many thanks to Darrel for providing such a personal professional service. As we are new to this type of holiday I did a lot of research regarding hiring a motor home and searching through the
Minefield of information and various options. We were fortunate to have chosen this small family run business who far exceeded our expectations. Thank you
I Highly recommend hiring from this company. We had never rented a motor caravan before so the experience was an unknown. The owner was happy to let us see the vehicle some weeks before so that we could plan and get an idea of the true layout. This helped a lot in many ways. I found out how comprehensive the package really is. Literally everything has been thought of. All the small personal things I expected to provide for the trip were already there. Any fears about continental travel, breakdown cover, insurance, relevant adapters for different gas and electric hook up were already in place. The owner supplied everything. On pick up the demonstration was comprehensive and it is clear this company are meticulous. Vehicles are well maintained and fully understood. Every detail has been thought through to start the holiday and give maximum enjoyment with minimum concern. When I did have pre trip questions, the owner was always available to respond immediately, again, very reassuring. Our particular trip was over to France, pretty much covering everything it had to offer from, flat rural, mountains, lakes, rivers, coastal beaches, cities and some spectacular scenery as the camper van clung to the side of gorges and canyons (Verdon). The vehicle never missed a beat and we had no problems at all. Everything on the vehicle worked well and we had a great time. The handover was equally easy and punctual throughout. I can only give the highest recommendation to Life’s an Adventure Motorhome and Campervan Hire and will not look anywhere else should we do it again. (Italy next!)
This is the second time my wife and I have hired a Motorhome from Life's an Adventure and both times we have had a fantastic holiday. They have thought about everything that is needed to make our experience special from washing up liquid to towels and bedding.
We had an amazing holiday. we brought everything we thought we needed, we shouldn't have bothered as everything we thought we needed and more was already provided. we will definitely be back using Life's an Adventure in the near future.
Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire 5 star review on 27th May 2019
We really enjoyed the campervan and Darrel was always available to answer any questions we had throughout the duration of our hire period

We will definitely be using lifes an adventure in the future
Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire 5 star review on 26th May 2019
I had a great time, not done motorhome for over 10 years, went up to Scotland, got lucky with the weather. Motorhome was easy to drive(automatic)
Excellent customer service which included a readily available phone contact for any problems that might arise. Had to use this only once and the problem was quickly resolved which had been caused by us in the first place. Our first time in a Campervan and very impressed with everything that was included in the inventory. We highly recommend Life’s an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire and will not hesitate to use them again for any future adventures.
Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire is rated 5.00 based on 92 reviews