Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire

About Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire: Life’s an Adventure provides affordable, Pet Friendly Motorhome & Campervan Hire in the North West, along with quality service. We offer various products and services, all aimed at ensuring you have a fantastic motorhoming experience. Some of which include European travel, Satellite Navigation and our Motorhome delivery service.

We have two collection points in the North West, one in Carrington, just near Manchester, the M60 and M6 motorways. The second in Wardle, Lancashire just near the M62. These collection points provide convenient access to the motorway networks, and surrounding counties. These include Cheshire, Lancashire, Derbyshire and Yorkshire. However, with our Unlimited UK Mileage service, you can travel and explore to your heart’s desire.

Tell us how Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire made you happy

Andy &
"Was great to be able to hire again for a second time in March 2019 after our first one in March 2018.you are well looked after by Sarah and darrel.The motorhome was great and catered for all our needs.I'd definitely book again in the future.you will not be disappointed.Have fun and have an adventure with lifesanadventure ;)"
Anthony C
"First time hiring a motor home these guys put our minds at ease answered all our stupid questions about the entire trip with ease super friendly and totally professional the bus was very well equipped I would without doubt recommend this company and special thanks to Darrell for making the experience pain free and super good.... defo hire from them again guess I got the bug thanks again....... Ant & Jo"
"If you are thinking about hiring a motorhome look no further. Excellent customer service, great motorhomes and all fantastically equipped. Daryll took time and care to explain the features on the vehicle and nothing was too much. I’ll be back!"
"Our first time hiring and driving a motorhome and all we can say is it was so much fun. Darrel gave clear and easy instructions. The van was very clean and well equipped with all the mod cons. We will definitely be hiring again. Thanks Darrel. Lyn & Tom Wilson."
"Great value, and Darrel is a great fella to deal with - would recommend"
"Super Vehicles, superb tuition and excellent customer service from start to finish."
"Thank you so much to Darrel and his team for a fantastic experience. The motorhome was pristine and all the items and necessities one could want were meticulously included for any camping need. Darrel thoroughly explained it’s features and the technical specifications and was on hand should we have any questions on collection of the vehicle or during the trip. I can’t recommend Life’s an Adventure enough and I look forward to hiring from them again in the future."
"First time I’ve hired anything like this, Daryl made this really easy in a number of way making the whole experience great. The motor home was spotless when we picked it up and I’m very good general condition, I didn’t have a used feel to it all. Daryl gave a full walk through of the motor home last features and how to use it correctly which was a massive help and confidence boost. Can’t recommend Life’s An Adventure enough, will definitely look to use again for next year."
"Great customer service and support all round, nothing was too much trouble. The vehicle was spotless, comfortable and effortless to drive. We enjoyed the whole experience and would definitely recommend Life's an Adventure"
"Well what can I say..... the second time I've hired from these guys and the same amazing service as the first time, the motohomes are amazing and very well equipped I simply wouldn't hire from anywhere else. Darrel and his team are truly the best...... thanks guys see you soon. Ant."
"Many thanks to Darrel for providing such a personal professional service. As we are new to this type of holiday I did a lot of research regarding hiring a motor home and searching through the Minefield of information and various options. We were fortunate to have chosen this small family run business who far exceeded our expectations. Thank you"
"I Highly recommend hiring from this company. We had never rented a motor caravan before so the experience was an unknown. The owner was happy to let us see the vehicle some weeks before so that we could plan and get an idea of the true layout. This helped a lot in many ways. I found out how comprehensive the package really is. Literally everything has been thought of. All the small personal things I expected to provide for the trip were already there. Any fears about continental travel, breakdown cover, insurance, relevant adapters for different gas and electric hook up were already in place. The owner supplied everything. On pick up the demonstration was comprehensive and it is clear this company are meticulous. Vehicles are well maintained and fully understood. Every detail has been thought through to start the holiday and give maximum enjoyment with minimum concern. When I did have pre trip questions, the owner was always available to respond immediately, again, very reassuring. Our particular trip was over to France, pretty much covering everything it had to offer from, flat rural, mountains, lakes, rivers, coastal beaches, cities and some spectacular scenery as the camper van clung to the side of gorges and canyons (Verdon). The vehicle never missed a beat and we had no problems at all. Everything on the vehicle worked well and we had a great time. The handover was equally easy and punctual throughout. I can only give the highest recommendation to Life’s an Adventure Motorhome and Campervan Hire and will not look anywhere else should we do it again. (Italy next!)"
"This is the second time my wife and I have hired a Motorhome from Life's an Adventure and both times we have had a fantastic holiday. They have thought about everything that is needed to make our experience special from washing up liquid to towels and bedding."
"We had an amazing holiday. we brought everything we thought we needed, we shouldn't have bothered as everything we thought we needed and more was already provided. we will definitely be back using Life's an Adventure in the near future."
"We really enjoyed the campervan and Darrel was always available to answer any questions we had throughout the duration of our hire period We will definitely be using lifes an adventure in the future"
"I had a great time, not done motorhome for over 10 years, went up to Scotland, got lucky with the weather. Motorhome was easy to drive(automatic)"
"Excellent customer service which included a readily available phone contact for any problems that might arise. Had to use this only once and the problem was quickly resolved which had been caused by us in the first place. Our first time in a Campervan and very impressed with everything that was included in the inventory. We highly recommend Life’s an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire and will not hesitate to use them again for any future adventures."
"Great service and a clean / well equipped van. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"Fabulous service, exceptionally clean and we'll equipped motor home. Can't wait to hire it again. Thank you Darrel and team."
"Hd a fabulous time touring the west coast of Scotland. The Tessoro is really great to drive and easy to take to out of the way places. It was in immaculate condition and the configuration was brilliant. Darrel was really helpful, clearly explaining everything and was available 24/7 (literally!) which was invaluable to us in what was our first motorhome experience. Would thoroughly recommend."
"A perfect experience all over again! We had so much fun last year we vowed to return. This trip was every bit as special as the last with the motorhome still immaculately kept, performing faultlessly, and the same personal and attentive service throughout. Wouldn’t hire a motorhome from anywhere else. Thanks again!"
"A company that lives up to its name. My second time hiring a motorhome from Life’s an Adventure. Another great holiday and another great adventure. Darrel couldn’t be more helpful. The motorhomes are all brilliantly equipped. Kids, dog and adults all had a great time."
"Our 3rd year hiring from Darrel. Fabulous motorhome, spotlessly clean and in good condition. Darrel is really kind,prompt and helpful dealing with any queries. Wouldn't hire from anybody else."
Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire is rated 5.00 based on 66 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access