Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire

About Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire: Life’s an Adventure provides affordable, Pet Friendly Motorhome & Campervan Hire in the North West, along with quality service. We offer various products and services, all aimed at ensuring you have a fantastic motorhoming experience. Some of which include European travel, Satellite Navigation and our Motorhome delivery service.

We have two collection points in the North West, one in Carrington, just near Manchester, the M60 and M6 motorways. The second in Wardle, Lancashire just near the M62. These collection points provide convenient access to the motorway networks, and surrounding counties. These include Cheshire, Lancashire, Derbyshire and Yorkshire. However, with our Unlimited UK Mileage service, you can travel and explore to your heart’s desire.

Tell us how Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire made you happy

James S
"If you are thinking about hiring a motorhome look no further. Excellent customer service, great motorhomes and all fantastically equipped. Daryll took time and care to explain the features on the vehicle and nothing was too much. I’ll be back!"
"Never been on a motorhome trip before, wasn’t sure what to expect but the motorhome was immaculate & very well equipped & everything was in order for our trip on the North Coast 500. Despite the weather we had a fabulous adventure & would highly recommend doing it in a motorhome. Thank you Darrel & Sarah!"
"Our first experience of Motorhoming and from first contact with Darrel every thing went well, excellent communication and nothing is a problem for him, his knowledge was excellent. We collected our Motorhome from Carrington and the handover was superb all information was clear and he went through everything, the van was clean and ready to go, he is happy to be contacted 24 hrs a day which put our mind at rest, we had a wonderful 10 days away touring Scotland and the whole experience meet all our expectations, on our return Sarah meet us and it was a quick and painless experience which was great as we still had to drive back to Devon. We did have a senior moment and left our shoes in the Van, but again no problem as Darrel said don’t worry I will post them back to, what a great customer service. Would definitely use Life’s an Adventure again because after our experience IT REALLY IS"
"First time renting a motorhome and we cannot fault the service we received. Clear communication from start to finish and always willing to help when we needed it. The price was extremely reasonable for the motorhome and equipment provided. Our first but not our last time is using Life's and Adventure!"
"First time ever being in a Motorhome. What an experience! Couldn’t of hired a better one from a better person ! The Motorhome came with eveything we needed ! We arrived on site late and I was unsure about something and calling the owner even late at night wasn’t an issue and he talked me though what I needed to do! I would highly recommend ! Can’t wait to go again next year for longer !!"
"First time we’ve used a motorhome. Toured the NC500 and loved every moment. The motorhome was pristine & Darrel’s explanation of how everything worked was thorough & invaluable. All the fine reviews are very well deserved. A wholehearted recommendation from us!"
"We had such a fantastic time renting a Motorhome from life’s an adventure. We felt like valued customers and nothing was too much trouble, we had all the back up and support if needed. I would definitely recommend Lifes an adventure without hesitation to anyone, whether they are a newbie or seasoned travellers. The standard of the vehicle was high and a pleasure to drive with special care and attention to cleanliness and hygiene. I will certainly be booking a Motorhome with this company again. Mike and Jo."
"Our 2nd year hiring a motorhome through "Life's an adventure". Our first experience was so brilliant we didn't even look elsewhere this year. Darrel was so helpful and prompt with replies to any questions we had. The motorhome was spotlessly clean and well stocked with everything you need for a home from home feel. Being slightly OCD about certain things,I was delighted that pillow and mattress protectors were on the bedding and all linen smelt fresh and clean. We will be booking again next year and wish Darrel continued success as he certainly deserves it..thankyou Darrel."
"The whole experience of hiring a Motorhome from Lifes an Adventure has been an absolute pleasure. Darrel whole focus is to provide first class customer service, which he delivers 100%. The the vehicle was handed to us in immaculate condition, with lots of everyday necessities provided inside the van which other hirers overlook. Throughout the hire prior Darrel was always easily contactableto answer any queries we had. I would highly recommend Lifes an Advrnture to anyone looking to hire a Motorhome. All in all we had a brilliant holiday!!"
"Fantastic! Darell gave a very thorough and professional overview when we received the motorhome. Every detail was covered and absolutely everything you needed was either already provided or could be requested to be added to the package. Motorhome was immaculate - they obviously take pride in their fleet of vehicles! Already recommended this company to a friend within a week of returning. Will use again. Steve & Karen R"
"First time motor homing, well what can we say Life's an Adventure from us booking until dropping the motor home back off treated us exceptionally well. Everything was explained thoroughly and they even let us collect the motor home one day early with no extra charge. We were very impressed with the little touches that were included in the motor home, tea, coffee, toilet rolls, kitchen roll even an umbrella in case of an emergency. The motor home was spotless. I was excited before our road trip and are still excited about hiring again for next year. I would highly recommend Life's an Adventure to any body and have already passed their details on to friends. Five star quality."
"Extremely friendly and professional from the outset. Arranged to meet up and had a tour of each home to enable us to pick our preferred layout. Everything is explained in plain English there are no confusing do's and dont's. The motorhomes are new and modern. Spotlessly clean and carry all the equipment you need for your camping holiday. We hired the Majestic for 10 days and absolutely loved every minute. The driving was stress free and set up on site is really easy once you have done it once. Although everything is explained to you by the owner and everything is written down as well just in case. I would highly recommend using life's an adventure. Go for it. It was brilliant."
"We rented quite a few motorhomes before all around Europe but this was by far the best offer/service/experience we had. Coming from Switzerland and not knowing too much about UK camping habits, the team from Life's an Adventure patiently answered all our questions prior to rental. The team made great efforts in order to get us on the road as soon as possible. The caravan was very cool: perfect awning, gps system, even a tv. Everything was very tidy and very well equipped: enough pots, cutlery, glasses, a toaster, a microwave and even the ingredients for the first cup of tea. Everything worked/ran perfectly and that one time when we needed help, the Hire team was there and answered our question immediately. We never had a motorhome before where everything worked so smoothly and it was a pleasure to drive it through northern England for a couple of weeks. Thanks to the very friendly service. We certainly will rent again with you as soon as possible!!"
"Having just returned from a week away in a Life's an adventure motorhome, I could not recommend this company highly enough. The motorhome was clean, well presented and packed perfectly with all the essentials needed for any first time motorhomers. Darrel explained everything in detail before we set off and was more than happy to answer our questions and our call for advice late one evening. We will definitely be booking again in the future, excellent company, high quality motorhome and thoroughly thought out finishing touches gives this company 5*s from us!!"
"Great experience Just back from a week long trip in their Mileo motorhome. Fantastic service. The handover was very professional, Darrel was even able to handover earlier than expected which was a great bonus and I appreciated the earlier start to get us on our way. The motorhome was spotless, very comfortable and well equipped. I have to say I was a little nervous when I fist set eyes on the 24 foot monster, but I was soon able to get used to the handling. We toured the south area of the country and coved several miles over 4 sites. I would highly recommend Life’s An Adventure to anyone looking to hire a motorhome."
"Life’s An Adventure offer first class service from the time of booking until the end of your holiday, Darrel was always at the end of the phone or email to help with any little query. We hired the Majestic and it was absolutely immaculate, spotlessly clean and had everything you could possible need for your holiday. Darrel offers an incredibly friendly and professional service and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them at all. We are already trying to plan another trip!"
"A very friendly service, can call Darrel at any time of the day to chat through any issues you may have. Made the whole experience of hiring a Motorhome stress free. I would definitely use them again."
"5/5 stars, from booking to drop off. Very helpful for someone who hasn’t used a motorhome before. Very helpful demonstration and hand over. Any issues just a phone call away."
"I had the time of my life touring the country in the Tessoro motorhome for a month. Darrel was extremely helpful and was very swift in answering any enquiries I had during my trip. I would not hesitate to use their services again and I highly recommend them to anyone considering hiring a motorhome."
"Great service,fully equiped,coomfy seats and bed,fantastic all round experience unable to fault any part of rental handover/ return.We will be looking to hire again."
Life's an Adventure Motorhome & Campervan Hire is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews