Lending Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lending Expert
Read Lending Expert Reviews

About Lending Expert:

Lending Expert provides expert comparison and product knowledge on personal loans, secured homeowner loans, mortgages and a wide range of other personal finance products.

Tell us how Lending Expert made you happy
Successfully took out a loan with Lendable using Lending Expert using eligibility loan checker
Insightful guides on the pros and cons of equity release
Fast eligibility check, a range of various lenders available, simple application process. Clear instructions on how to apply.
Good service, quick website and simple application process for my second mortgage. Having initial speak with Simon Nicholson my application was referred to the loan partnership and was handled swiftly at their end.
happy with the way my loan handled and how quickly it went through with Oplo.
Found a helpful guide on bridging finance costs on Lending Expert.
I was accepted for a loan with Lendable and Better Borrow. Fast loan eligibility tool with a wide range of lenders on offer. No probs! 😊
I dealt with transform mortgages who were quick to come back to me and I found their advisor to be helpful and professional. An easy application process.
Used lending expert for the first time to compare travel money online. Easy comparison tables and clear rates and costs on display.
Good loan comparison tables with rates and offers
Successfully found a loan with Loans Warehouse via the eligibility checker. Simple and quick and was called back my an advisor within 10 minutes.
Good for equity release information and advice, guides and various brokers on Lending Expert. Will be sure to visit again
Easy to use quotation for loans. Clear navigation.
Applied for car finance with Zuto. Straightforward eligibility check, quick process with immediate results presented from a few different finance providers and lenders. All fine....
I came across lending expert while looking into a mortgage for my daughter, Useful mortgage calculator tools and guides for first time buyers were helpful. Will visit again in the future.
Successfully got a quote for under 55 equity release, quick and was called back within a few minutes
I came across Lending Expert when researching equity release options. Helpful comparison tables and simple calculator tool, providers and reviews
Applied for a secured loan with ease online at lendingexpert. My application was quickly followed up by telephone and a quote within a few days.
Helpful and easy to navigate. Eligibility check for a loan was simple enough and quickly showed the loans I was eligibility for based on the information I had provided and soft credit search
Progressed with a loan through lending expert and transform mortgages. Detailed communications and everything has been dealt with swiftly from the start. WD
Lending Expert is rated 4.79 based on 247 reviews