Lending Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lending Expert
Read Lending Expert Reviews

About Lending Expert:

Lending Expert provides expert comparison and product knowledge on personal loans, secured homeowner loans, mortgages and a wide range of other personal finance products.

Tell us how Lending Expert made you happy
Helpful and knowledgeable, overall a good experience.
Applied for car finance with Lending Expert just before Christmas. Overall a very easy experience on my mobile phone and was promptly dealt with by Car finance 247.
I had a good conversation with Simon. My questions were dealt with quickly and professionally and my call was returned within just a few minutes of me making an online enquiry.
Lending Expert helped me find a loan for home improvements purposes at a rate lower than I was offered at the Santander. Very pleased 😄
I was able to finance a new motorbike through Lending Expert. A good selection of loans and easy to use application process.
Having been declined a loan when the RBS I found a debt consolidation loan on Lending Expert, ultimately saving me over 300 pounds per month I repayments! I was able to consolidate a long standing overdraft, credit cards and an outstanding tax bill.
Applied for finance at lending expert on a new van. Simple enough and was referred to cardinance 247.... plently of vans to choose from and quick too.
Many loans to choose from. Having applied with various other lenders I found a 5000 loan here on Lending Expert.
I took out a loan with TrustTwo loans back in December via Lending Expert. I found the whole experience easy and Lending Expert allowed me to compare loans with other companies and carried out a soft credit search only.
Found a debt consolidation loan on this site after been refused elsewhere. Was offered a few options and application process was easy enough!!! Mick.
Easy to compare and quote for loans
I took out a secured loan via transform mortgages and dealt with Simon and Jamie who I found to be very polite and professional. Happy to use lending expert again in the future.
Lending expert helped me find a secured loan with Oplo, rates were higher than expected however service was very good throughout and quick to process
Found a 10k loan with options from multiple lenders. I found lending expert when I was refused a loan by the Halifax.
Helpful website with clear navigation, I used lending expert to help me find car finance deals, quick to use and simple too
Helpful mortgage website with articles for the same. I used lending expert when selling my home, a good site
Quotes for debt consolidation loans
Good service from Lending Expert and First Choice Finance Mortgages. 5 stars 😁 ⭐️ Merry Christmas!
I requested a logbook loan via Lendingexpert.co.uk. Easy to compare and see which lenders offered loans to suit me.
Helpful and knowledgeable experts