Lending Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lending Expert
Read Lending Expert Reviews

About Lending Expert:

Lending Expert provides expert comparison and product knowledge on personal loans, secured homeowner loans, mortgages and a wide range of other personal finance products.

Tell us how Lending Expert made you happy
Nice and quick
Lending Expert found me a loan after I was turn done by my local branch. Easy comparison and application process, good service all round.
Nice comparison of loans with fast eligibility checker. Recommended!
Great service
Great customer service
Easy to use
Service was great….kept up to date at every step and everything completed in good time. Will definitely use again should the need arise.
Fab website and excellent range of loans on offer. Fast eligibility checker that presented 5 different loan offers.
Thank you for leaving a review.
Amazing service, thanks so much!
Thank you for leaving your review, happy to help.
Search and found a loan in minutes.
Thank you for leaving a review.
Helpful and knowledgeable from the start, user-friendly website and application process.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Lending expert found me multiple lenders within minutes. I applied for a £5k loan with Lendable and was accepted within minutes of applying. Highly recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Really good from start to finish.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I was able to find a debt consolidation loan in minutes on Lending Expert. Fast eligibility check and choice of lenders 👏🏻
Thank you for leaving a review, happy we could help.
Excellent service
Thank you for leaving your review.
All the staff I dealt with were very helpful and courtesy
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I found a loan online within a few minutes, quick and easy process. Recommended.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Where do I start? I have been through a bit of a struggle for the past year or two, trying to catch up and get my finances in order. I’m a nurse, work full time, rely solely on my monthly salary. I lost my dad, mom & brother and had to finance their funerals using my credit cards. That took a toll on my finances but as a hard working woman I pushed myself to try and pay off the credit cards but it was not easy. I do not like debt so I decided to try and get debt consolidation loan, to make at least two if not one payment a month, so that I can spend up the process. Because I owed few credit cards & I was classed as being in persistent debt by two of the credit card companies, I could not get a loan from many lenders. I kept trying as I was desperate for a loan. I was shocked to get a promising response from Lendables. Lending Expert never gave up on me. They kept contact with me via email to ensure that I had completed the application form and pushed me to send required documents. I was a bit sceptical when Lending Experts asked to check my bank account and my passport. I was honestly scared as I thought I was being scammed. Part of me was hopeful though. Finally, a day before the offer expired, I was able to upload all the required documents and within half an hour I had the money in my account. I could not believe it, I started crying and prayed. I am so grateful for credit lenders like Lending Experts. I would like to say to everyone who is in the same situation to give Lending Experts a try, they are amazing. Their interest rates are amazing too as compared to many loan companies that I’ve seen on television!Actually I had a smaller loan from them before and they treated me with utmost professionalism and trust. LENDING EXPERTS you are the best! I will sure spread the word! It’s always a pleasure working with you. Keep up the wonderful work!!
Thank you for leaving us such a postive review. We are pleased we could help you.
Very efficient and helpful, couldn't ask for a better service
We are pleased we could help. thank you for leaving the review.
Fab website and lots of loans on offer from Lending Expert.
Thank you for your positive review.
Lending Expert is rated 4.83 based on 324 reviews