Lending Expert Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lending Expert
Read Lending Expert Reviews

About Lending Expert:

Lending Expert provides expert comparison and product knowledge on personal loans, secured homeowner loans, mortgages and a wide range of other personal finance products.

Tell us how Lending Expert made you happy
Very pleased and helpful
Good for comparing home improvement loans, a large choice of lenders and options
Consolidated my debts with a loan, good experience overall
Excellent from start to finish. Good communications and very quick arrange the fund
Very pleased, and simple to use
Great 😁😁
I found lending expert online and requested a mortgage quote. I was contacted by a specialist advisor who was helpful and returned my call quickly and answers any questions I had
A good comparison of loans and rates to choose from. Easy eligibility tests
A good comparison of lenders. Helpful articles for those looking to buy or sell a property or getting a mortgage for the first time
Used lending expert for a remortgage, quick and useful guides. Was able to get a quote quickly online
Good for secured loans
I dealt with Simon and found him to be helpful and courteous at all times
Lending expert helped me find a guarantor loan, simply to operate and search πŸ‘ happy to use again in the future
A useful and comprehensive website if you’re search for loans and finance. Helpful guides too!
Fab site for searching loans, easy to navigate and easy on the eye.
Lending expert helped me in finding a home improvement loan. Wide choice of lenders and prime rates to choose from. Easy to use application process..
Lending expert helped me when I was looking to take out a home improvement loan. Clear and easy to use site with many helpful articles too! Recommend 😁
A friendly and helpful organization. I found the website easy enough to navigate and use, a good choice of loans and lenders on offer. I spoke to a gentleman who was quick to reply to my questions and was helpful and polite when we spoke. I will be happy to visit Lending Expert again in the future and recommend them to my friends and family.
Thanks for taking the time to send us a review and we welcome your positive comments. We are pleased you would be happy to recommend Lending Expert to your friends and family.
Applied for a mortgage with success, easy to apply and helpful advisors too. Nothing was too much trouble and I asked a lot of questions!!!
Thanks very much for your positive review.
Lending Expert is rated 4.88 based on 165 reviews