LawPlus Reviews

of reviewers recommend LawPlus
Read LawPlus Reviews

enquiries@lawplus.co.uk

LawPlus, Bank Chambers, Stockport

Tell us how LawPlus made you happy
I am highly skeptical of claims companies and usually avoid them like the plague. However, having pretty much written off my investment, this time I felt I didn't have anything to loose. Expecting to receive nothing, I am thrilled that my claim was settled in less than 2 months with a figure that was several times higher than expected. A huge thank you to Dan at Law Plus, your service was first class throughout. You were accessible for questions when I needed you and kept me up to date throughout the whole process. You did a great job, thank you. Clearly, I now think this was very much a worthwhile process, thank you again to Dan and his team.
I cannot thank you enough. Ben provided a very professional and efficient service and supported me through a very emotive situation with care and attention. I would highly recommend Law Plus to anyone looking for a personal but very professional Company.
I cant recommend Law Plus highly enough. I submitted a claim around 2 months to the day prior to a satisfactory pay out. I was kept informed throughout the process, and the final settlement figure was explained thoroughly and professionally by my contact Ben Slater. I had more or less written off my investment, and have always treated such claims companies with skepticism. However, as a professional, I would like to give them 10/10 for a great job!
Very professional team never had any problems and they kept us in touch all the time thankyou one and all recommend definitely thanks again.
I'm so amazed at the result and the service I received was brilliant!! Very patient and reassured me every step of the way. Thank you!
Excellent service received and Dan has made the whole experience very reassuring and friendly Thanks, Dan”
After reading all the positive reviews we decided what have we got to lose . Ben talked us through the process and kept us well informed about how our case was proceeding, and have to say we were delighted with the outcome, thanks again, Ben.
Excellent service from start to finish, I'd especially like to thank Kris for his excellent work and extreme professionalism, I would totally recommend this company to anyone with a potential claim.
LawPlus is rated 5.0 based on 8 reviews