Lavender Clearances Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lavender Clearances

How would you rate Lavender Clearances?

Michaele W.
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic job. Very efficient and tidy! Would definitely recommend.
Verified Reviewer

They did a very good job at clearing the property. They were helpful and gave good information about what they were doing. They were quick and left the property clean and tidy. The initial job I asked to be done subsequently had to be changed a bit and the company were again really helpful and flexible in fulfilling the new requests. Top marks for good work!
Cheryl Elliott
Unverified Reviewer

At a time that was very difficult for me, the guys were very kind and considerate. They worked very quickly and cleaned up every step of the way. Job done in under two hours, fantastic job. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and family.
Cheryl Elliott
Unverified Reviewer

At a very difficult time for me they were very kind and considerate. The guys that came to carry out the clearance at my Mums were fantastic and polite, they worked quickly and cleanly. Job done in under two hours. I will definitely be using them again and will recommend them to all my family and friends.
George
Verified Reviewer

Met Chris at the property which needed clearing and was so happy with him that after we agreed a price , I left the keys with him . The property was cleared the next day and left exactly as Chris said it would be . A1 job and they even travelled 16 miles to return the keys . If you have a property to clear lavender are the company to use - well done !
Tim Vidette
Verified Reviewer

Regular user , as we run a company who refurb pubs . Have used many "clearance " companies in the past , not many make the grade . Would only use lavender clearances now , as the job is always carried out perfectly and on time which for us is important . You would not regret using this company !
Nick Scott
Verified Reviewer

Very efficient and friendly team - was a pleasure to have them around x
Graham
Verified Reviewer

Great job , left tidy and hoovered throughout - would recommend to friends .????
Debbie
Verified Reviewer

Well done lavender , on what I know was a difficult job, but you carried it out to a tee - thanks !
Kim Harris
Verified Buyer

Great job in difficult circumstances - would use again and happily recommend .
Jane Smith
Verified Buyer

Thanks everyone at lavender for a job well done . Great service from initial phone call to Chris , to nelson and his team clearing our property , all left clear and tidy - well done and thanks again .
James
Verified Buyer

Thanks to the team who recently cleared my late mothers house . First class service from lavender clearances - would use again !
Sally
Verified Buyer

An excellent team and process from the Manager who paid several visits to assess the job to the work teams. They were flexible with dates, worked very hard and cleared up well at he end and completed to work to a high standard. I would certainly recommend this company.
Steve
Verified Buyer

Lavender Clearances were excellent and took away all items in a total house and garden clear out so we could hand the house back to a Housing Association The three man team even cleaned up afterwards without being asked. Their charges were very competitive and Chris who estimated the total cost was superb 76in every way and had great communication skills which kept me informed at every step. Really enjoyed dealing with a professional company when there are so many cowboys about trying to rip you off. I have not used them before, but I can recommend this company to anybody who needs a house clearing. Please pass my thanks on to the team for a first class job with no fuss.
FIVE STARS PLUS.
Steve Peterborough
Lorraine Fordham
Verified Buyer

Have used before and would use again . Always a great job and a great friendly team .
Toni
Verified Buyer

Fantastic job , friendly and polite - would use again !
David
Unverified Reviewer

All the loose unwanted items that I did not want or could not remove easily were removed and the house was left very clean and tidy. The new purchaser was very impressed with the condition of the property.
Stuart Calder
Verified Reviewer

They were really excellent and took away any item I wanted and cleaned up afterwards without being asked. The three people who came were courteous and helpful. Their charges were very reasonable and they were not phased by the amount of work involved. I had not used them before and can thoroughly recommend this company.
Phillipa Steed
Verified Buyer

"Just like to say your firm did a fabulous job. The guys were so helpful , considerate and friendly. I was dreading the process of having to see my childhood home dismantled and the guys made it quick , painless and would not let me lift a thing. I would like to sincerely thank you and the guys for doing such a great job."
My move has been delayed for a few weeks so will be in touch regarding the disposal of some large pieces of furniture that need to be cleared.
Many thanks again. Your boys were angels .
Pip
Mrs Read
Verified Buyer

Nelson and his team of workers recently cleared my garage for us . Very good job , and even reunited us with some old family treasures . Thank you so much .
Lavender Clearances is rated 4.94 based on 270 reviews