Lavender Clearances Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lavender Clearances
Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Lavender Clearances?

"Altogether an excellent service: prompt attendance to provide a quote, all details transparent, guys turned up on schedule and cleared the house quickly and efficiently. I'd certainly recommend Lavender Clearances."
"Turned up on time, were really efficient, friendly and polite. Did a really good job."
"Efficiently undertaken and without any fuss. Pleasant and reliable."
"Arrived on time; were polite & courteous; completed the job quickly and efficiently; behaved with respect knowing that they were emptying the house of a relative who had passed away."
"We were unable to be present on the day my mother's house was cleared, but checked the final result the following day before paying the invoice. Everything had been cleared as promised. We met Chris when he came to give us a quote, and found him very straightforward, open and friendly. His was the most competitive of three quotes. We would certainly recommend his company to anyone needing a house clearance."
"Awesome! From when we got a visit for the quote, to the actual clearing of our halls space, the service was impeccable. I am very grateful for the diligent way the guys worked and will recommend Lavender Clearances anywhere. Also, the Chris checking in on the progress of the work was unexpected but very much appreciated. J,J,H... Thank you all!"
"Very professional, on time, cleared a 3 bed house and garden in record time. Very Good company"
"I recently used lavender clearances to clear my mothers house after she passed away. I cannot fault the service at all, from initial call to the actual day of clearance they were thoroughly professional, attentive and sympathetic and I would not hesitate to use them again."
"I was impressed by this company from the first phone call with Chris. He gave a firm quote on visiting the property and the invoice matched this. I considered the cost reasonable for the work involved. The crew were running late on the day because of traffic but called me to let me know so this wasn't a problem at all. Despite starting late they finished the work at the estimated time. They cleared the house, shed and garage in our absence and were friendly, courteous, and utterly professional, leaving the property in a tidy state for handover. I would thoroughly recommend Lavender Clearances and would use them again without hesitation."
"Clear description given about work which would be done and firm quote. Clearance was done in our absence on agreed day, but thorough job done and house left in excellent condition for subsequent handover. All dealings professional and friendly. Strongly recommend."
"Excellent service - helpful, friendly & efficient. Charged as estimate although there was some extra work. Very good value."
"Chris and the team were great to deal with, very efficient service would highly recommend."
"From start to finish the management and handling of this flat clearance was excellent"
"Easy to deal with company who produced a great job - recommend ."
"Wes and his team arrived on time and did a great job . Considering the job they were doing , they were very cheerful and a pleasure to be around for the day - well done !"
"Guys cleared a warehouse for my company , great job , and finished a day earlier than expected . Will use again ."
"Would recommend ."
"The team were running slightly late owing to poor traffic , but soon made it up and finished earlier than I expected. Hard workers , friendly and cheerful . Would use again !"
"Professional company , great job ."
"Great team , very friendly - well done , great job !"
Lavender Clearances is rated 4.95 based on 294 reviews