Lavender Clearances Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lavender Clearances

Tell us how Lavender Clearances made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Bruno and his team did an excellent job of clearing the house, even hoovering through after."
"Courteous and efficient, and job done satisfactorily."
"Lavender did a difficult clearance of a small house whose tenant had been suffering from ill health and had developed hoarding tendencies. They were first rate They took on board instructions about what to take/leave, they did the job quickly and sympathetically. We were very impressed"
"The guys from Lavender Clearances recently did a clear out of my flat in Camden. Top marks to Chris and his team for an excellent job executed with courtesy and professionalism. They arrived on time and got stuck in and even vacuumed before they left. They took an enormous load off my shoulders. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Larry"
"Excellent service, all arranged by phone with minimum hassle. The guys turned up early, completed the task swiftly and efficiently. Invoicing handled equally efficiently. Overall, could not have been more impressed."
"Would definitely recommend this company. We where unable to attend on the day of the clearance but everything was taken care of, and even the floors had been swept when we visited the property on another day. Thought that the price was very reasonable. Lavender Clearences definitely made a stressful time much easier."
"Very good. Quick and helpful."
"Polite & efficient team worked very hard to clear my parents’ house in just over 4 hours despite it being the family home for nearly 40 years. Made a hard, horrible process as smooth and comfortable as possible. Respectful and friendly appreciating nature of business. Would definitely recommend Chris & his team."
"The work was carried out quickly and efficiently. I would recommend this company to others."
"Altogether an excellent service: prompt attendance to provide a quote, all details transparent, guys turned up on schedule and cleared the house quickly and efficiently. I'd certainly recommend Lavender Clearances."
"Turned up on time, were really efficient, friendly and polite. Did a really good job."
"Efficiently undertaken and without any fuss. Pleasant and reliable."
"Arrived on time; were polite & courteous; completed the job quickly and efficiently; behaved with respect knowing that they were emptying the house of a relative who had passed away."
"We were unable to be present on the day my mother's house was cleared, but checked the final result the following day before paying the invoice. Everything had been cleared as promised. We met Chris when he came to give us a quote, and found him very straightforward, open and friendly. His was the most competitive of three quotes. We would certainly recommend his company to anyone needing a house clearance."
"Awesome! From when we got a visit for the quote, to the actual clearing of our halls space, the service was impeccable. I am very grateful for the diligent way the guys worked and will recommend Lavender Clearances anywhere. Also, the Chris checking in on the progress of the work was unexpected but very much appreciated. J,J,H... Thank you all!"
"Very professional, on time, cleared a 3 bed house and garden in record time. Very Good company"
"I recently used lavender clearances to clear my mothers house after she passed away. I cannot fault the service at all, from initial call to the actual day of clearance they were thoroughly professional, attentive and sympathetic and I would not hesitate to use them again."
"I was impressed by this company from the first phone call with Chris. He gave a firm quote on visiting the property and the invoice matched this. I considered the cost reasonable for the work involved. The crew were running late on the day because of traffic but called me to let me know so this wasn't a problem at all. Despite starting late they finished the work at the estimated time. They cleared the house, shed and garage in our absence and were friendly, courteous, and utterly professional, leaving the property in a tidy state for handover. I would thoroughly recommend Lavender Clearances and would use them again without hesitation."
"Clear description given about work which would be done and firm quote. Clearance was done in our absence on agreed day, but thorough job done and house left in excellent condition for subsequent handover. All dealings professional and friendly. Strongly recommend."
"Excellent service - helpful, friendly & efficient. Charged as estimate although there was some extra work. Very good value."
Lavender Clearances is rated 4.95 based on 303 reviews