Lavender Clearances Reviews

253 Reviews

accounts@lavenderclearances.com

Stuart Calder
Verified Reviewer

They were really excellent and took away any item I wanted and cleaned up afterwards without being asked. The three people who came were courteous and helpful. Their charges were very reasonable and they were not phased by the amount of work involved. I had not used them before and can thoroughly recommend this company.
Phillipa Steed
Unverified Reviewer

"Just like to say your firm did a fabulous job. The guys were so helpful , considerate and friendly. I was dreading the process of having to see my childhood home dismantled and the guys made it quick , painless and would not let me lift a thing. I would like to sincerely thank you and the guys for doing such a great job."
My move has been delayed for a few weeks so will be in touch regarding the disposal of some large pieces of furniture that need to be cleared.
Many thanks again. Your boys were angels .
Pip
Mrs Read
Verified Reviewer

Nelson and his team of workers recently cleared my garage for us . Very good job , and even reunited us with some old family treasures . Thank you so much .
Ken
Verified Reviewer

Great workers , very quick , great job !
Jean Ridge
Verified Reviewer

2nd time we've used lavender clearances during our "ongoing" house clearance . Great team , friendly and hardworking . They will be back to us again soon - thanks !
Paul
Verified Reviewer

Arrived on time and completed to a good standard. Would recommend
Sue Burgess
Verified Reviewer

Very efficient. Nice, polite staff. Left house clean and tidy.
Jason Petherbridge
Verified Reviewer

Used before , would use again . Highly rated !
George Cornerb
Verified Reviewer

Well done chaps - very happy , great job !
Metropolitan Police Youth Football
Verified Reviewer

We used lavender clearances recently to clear a bar / function room at our headquarters - imber court sports club , ember lane east molesey , kt8 0bt. Professional team , who carried out the job with the minimum of fuss . We will be using them again .
Frazer Randall

Excellent job , and big thanks ! x
Realistic Photographs
Verified Reviewer

Regular customers - very happy with service , no need for us to look elsewhere .
Rob Freese
Verified Reviewer

Great company , easy to deal with !
Jamie Luxton
Verified Reviewer

I recently moved into my new property in sundial court in tolworth , Surrey . I contacted Chris at lavender clearances and arranged for a van to come to the property, to take away old furniture and goods and also lots of packing materials. Very professional service from the initial phone call to the staff carrying out the job . Highly recommended .
Alex
Verified Reviewer

The lavender team recently came to my property to clear my excess paper pile - job done , hassle free - well done .
Antony Woodley
Verified Reviewer

I used lavender clearances to clear my late mothers house and would just like to say what a great job they did ! Would highly recommend and wouldn't hesitate to use them again !
John Strong
Verified Reviewer

Helpful , punctual and tidy - would use again .
Verified Reviewer

We live in Germany and having to deal with the clearing of an Aunts property remotely was problematic until we contacted Lavender. From the initial coms to the completed job we were kept in the loop and found the whole process professional and personable. Sincere thanks to Chris and his team.
Adam
Verified Reviewer

Came at short notice, job completed to good standard. Thanks guys
Kevin
Verified Reviewer

After 2 days of trying to black-bag items in my aunt's flat we were in despair, there was just so much to do. Lavender were recommended, I phoned, Chris arrived. He took over totally. He arranged to remove everything - furniture, clothing, white goods, china etc and dispose of everything ethically. On clearance day Paul and the team arrived on time, they were fast and friendly and cleaned through once the flat had been emptied. On the first visit, Chris took away all my worries. On the day, the team did the rest. I can't thank them enough. I recommend Lavender Clearances unreservedly because of their ethos, their attitude and their professionalism. Thank you so much.
Lavender Clearances is rated 4.94 based on 253 reviews