Lavender Clearances Reviews

261 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

accounts@lavenderclearances.com

How would you rate Lavender Clearances?

Kim Harris
Verified Reviewer

Great job in difficult circumstances - would use again and happily recommend .
Jane Smith
Verified Reviewer

Thanks everyone at lavender for a job well done . Great service from initial phone call to Chris , to nelson and his team clearing our property , all left clear and tidy - well done and thanks again .
James
Verified Reviewer

Thanks to the team who recently cleared my late mothers house . First class service from lavender clearances - would use again !
Sally
Verified Buyer

An excellent team and process from the Manager who paid several visits to assess the job to the work teams. They were flexible with dates, worked very hard and cleared up well at he end and completed to work to a high standard. I would certainly recommend this company.
Steve
Verified Buyer

Lavender Clearances were excellent and took away all items in a total house and garden clear out so we could hand the house back to a Housing Association The three man team even cleaned up afterwards without being asked. Their charges were very competitive and Chris who estimated the total cost was superb 76in every way and had great communication skills which kept me informed at every step. Really enjoyed dealing with a professional company when there are so many cowboys about trying to rip you off. I have not used them before, but I can recommend this company to anybody who needs a house clearing. Please pass my thanks on to the team for a first class job with no fuss.
FIVE STARS PLUS.
Steve Peterborough
Lorraine Fordham
Verified Reviewer

Have used before and would use again . Always a great job and a great friendly team .
Toni
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic job , friendly and polite - would use again !
David
Unverified Reviewer

All the loose unwanted items that I did not want or could not remove easily were removed and the house was left very clean and tidy. The new purchaser was very impressed with the condition of the property.
Stuart Calder
Verified Reviewer

They were really excellent and took away any item I wanted and cleaned up afterwards without being asked. The three people who came were courteous and helpful. Their charges were very reasonable and they were not phased by the amount of work involved. I had not used them before and can thoroughly recommend this company.
Phillipa Steed
Verified Buyer

"Just like to say your firm did a fabulous job. The guys were so helpful , considerate and friendly. I was dreading the process of having to see my childhood home dismantled and the guys made it quick , painless and would not let me lift a thing. I would like to sincerely thank you and the guys for doing such a great job."
My move has been delayed for a few weeks so will be in touch regarding the disposal of some large pieces of furniture that need to be cleared.
Many thanks again. Your boys were angels .
Pip
Mrs Read
Verified Reviewer

Nelson and his team of workers recently cleared my garage for us . Very good job , and even reunited us with some old family treasures . Thank you so much .
Ken
Verified Reviewer

Great workers , very quick , great job !
Jean Ridge
Verified Reviewer

2nd time we've used lavender clearances during our "ongoing" house clearance . Great team , friendly and hardworking . They will be back to us again soon - thanks !
Paul
Verified Reviewer

Arrived on time and completed to a good standard. Would recommend
Sue Burgess
Verified Reviewer

Very efficient. Nice, polite staff. Left house clean and tidy.
Jason Petherbridge
Verified Reviewer

Used before , would use again . Highly rated !
George Cornerb
Verified Reviewer

Well done chaps - very happy , great job !
Metropolitan Police Youth Football
Verified Reviewer

We used lavender clearances recently to clear a bar / function room at our headquarters - imber court sports club , ember lane east molesey , kt8 0bt. Professional team , who carried out the job with the minimum of fuss . We will be using them again .
Frazer Randall

Excellent job , and big thanks ! x
Realistic Photographs
Verified Reviewer

Regular customers - very happy with service , no need for us to look elsewhere .
Lavender Clearances is rated 4.94 based on 261 reviews