Lavender Clearances Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lavender Clearances

How would you rate Lavender Clearances ?

"I recently used lavender clearances to clear my mothers house after she passed away. I cannot fault the service at all, from initial call to the actual day of clearance they were thoroughly professional, attentive and sympathetic and I would not hesitate to use them again."
"I was impressed by this company from the first phone call with Chris. He gave a firm quote on visiting the property and the invoice matched this. I considered the cost reasonable for the work involved. The crew were running late on the day because of traffic but called me to let me know so this wasn't a problem at all. Despite starting late they finished the work at the estimated time. They cleared the house, shed and garage in our absence and were friendly, courteous, and utterly professional, leaving the property in a tidy state for handover. I would thoroughly recommend Lavender Clearances and would use them again without hesitation."
"Clear description given about work which would be done and firm quote. Clearance was done in our absence on agreed day, but thorough job done and house left in excellent condition for subsequent handover. All dealings professional and friendly. Strongly recommend."
"Excellent service - helpful, friendly & efficient. Charged as estimate although there was some extra work. Very good value."
"Chris and the team were great to deal with, very efficient service would highly recommend."
Simon Lampier
Verified Reviewer
"From start to finish the management and handling of this flat clearance was excellent"
"Easy to deal with company who produced a great job - recommend ."
"Wes and his team arrived on time and did a great job . Considering the job they were doing , they were very cheerful and a pleasure to be around for the day - well done !"
"Guys cleared a warehouse for my company , great job , and finished a day earlier than expected . Will use again ."
"Would recommend ."
"The team were running slightly late owing to poor traffic , but soon made it up and finished earlier than I expected. Hard workers , friendly and cheerful . Would use again !"
"Professional company , great job ."
"Great team , very friendly - well done , great job !"
"Recently used lavender clearances to clear a late relatives house . Very professional and problem free , would recommend ."
"Courteous and extremely efficient"
Roy Dovaston
Verified Reviewer
"Having read through previous reviews I chose Lavender Clearances. Friendly and easy to work with, helpful and professional service."
"A very efficient, professional and friendly company. The staff offered advise and arranged the clearance of the property quickly. The property was cleared with no damage and was left ventilated, hoovered and clean. I would highly recommend Lavender Clearances as they made a particularly difficult time stress free"
"Fantastic job. Very efficient and tidy! Would definitely recommend."
"They did a very good job at clearing the property. They were helpful and gave good information about what they were doing. They were quick and left the property clean and tidy. The initial job I asked to be done subsequently had to be changed a bit and the company were again really helpful and flexible in fulfilling the new requests. Top marks for good work!"
Cheryl Elliott
Unverified Reviewer
"At a time that was very difficult for me, the guys were very kind and considerate. They worked very quickly and cleaned up every step of the way. Job done in under two hours, fantastic job. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and family."
Lavender Clearances is rated 4.95 based on 287 reviews