Laser Red Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Laser Red
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Laser Red?

office@laser.red

E7 Prince Albert Gardens

Tell us how Laser Red made you happy

"Great agency to work with and deliver great work."
Are you Laser Red? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Laser Red are a great company to work with! Their customer service is outstanding with a perfect balance of professional and personable customer care. They inspire by introducing you to the cutting edge concepts and ideas that will help your business communicate more effectively and also tell you honestly when you don't need something as well. For me it's about creative vision, authenticity, competence and trust and the staff at Laser Red have this in abundance!! 5 stars!!"
"Great company to deal with"
"I’ve worked with Laser Red on a regular basis. They’re always professional and fully deliver on all briefs."
"Great communication, delivered project on time and exceeded our expectations. Hats off to the whole team, great experience and wouldn’t hesitate using them again."
"Combining creative talent with outstanding tech know how, every member of the team at Laser Red has made us feel confident in how we are taking our Online presence forward and are always there at the drop of a hat if we have any concerns. They feel like part of our team, and made us feel part of theirs."
"I have engaged Liam and his team for 8 years. During that time he has produced for me a visually attractive website, with frequent upgrades to reflect changing design trends and SEO features. Liam updates me on new features and 'bolt on' services to enhance my client engagement and the attraction of new business, for example an upgrade to making the site mobile friendly. I am confident the skills mix within the business are easily adequate to service all of my media and website needs and I look forward to continued engagement with Laser Red."
"We attended a talk about Google Adwords which was run by Liam and Tom. It really opened our eyes to what goes into running a good campaign...lots to think about and a really good help. Thanks guys."
"We worked with Laser Red to create our new website and branding, and were very pleased with the results. The whole process was extremely professional and straightforward from start to finish. Laser Red were very good at helping interpret our requirements into a finished product that we feel represents our brand perfectly."
"Laser Red always provide a first class service, support is provided 24/7 and nothing is ever too much trouble. Liam and the team go above and beyond to ensure we as a company are always ahead of the game. We have received so many compliments on our website since they helped us rebrand. It’s the little extra touches that make Laser Red stand out from the rest. We highly recommend!"
"“We have known Laser Red for over 5 years now and worked with them for the last 6 months. From the outset we have found their approach to our work to be of a particularly high standard. Most recently we were naturally apprehensive about adding an ecommerce shop to our website with little knowledge in how to market this via google ad-words. However the Laser Red team soon put our mind to rest by helping, advising, guiding and implementing everything we required in a relaxed and professional manner. Their response to any issue or query has been second to none and extremely quick. We have greatly appreciated the structured approach to carrying out work and the subsequent support ongoing from Charlii and Tom in particular. Deciding who to choose for these services can be a little pot luck as very few of us understand exactly what is involved but we have no hesitation in recommending Laser Red. They have never once let us down, moreover they have far exceeded our expectations many times.”"
"We have been working with Laser Red for a few months now and have been very happy with the service we are receiving from them. Nothing is too much trouble and Liam and the team have taken care of our business marketing needs and generated great roi."
"I run my own agency and met Liam around 2 years ago. In that time we have shared knowledge, systems and processes to better help one and another. I have learnt much from Liam and his team and their success helps drive our own. Over the past 2 years I have really come to respect their work and process and they would be one of the only agencies I would trust working on our client projects or even our own website."
"Laser Red are one of the most professional companies I have worked with. They are straight forward, upfront about pricing, no jargon and invest time in getting to know you, your company and your requirements. When I was with Ilex EnviroSciences their advice was invaluable when we were working on our overall digital strategy. Looking forward to working with them again."
"Laser Red just get it right... They are very easy to work with across the board and make great looking, effective websites. The team have a broad range of skills with the technical expertise, marketing prowess and business acumen to help a company deliver its digital business objectives and then, most importantly, measure success and suggest iterative improvements based on concrete facts. Pre and post sales customer support is also awesome. I can't rate them highly enough."
"Liam and his team were excellent. I explained them my criteria and they devoploped an wonderful website that we are benefiting from greatly. I would recommend Laser Red any day of the week."
"Great service built around a personal interest in our business."
"Good, established and forward thinking company that actually do what they say they will. Easy to deal with and good personal service. Everything measurable with our IT Marketing has improved since we found Laser Red."
"Laser Red are an award winning digital marketing agency for a reason. Thoroughly professional throughout - from initial consultation through to finished product."
"I would highly recommend Laser Red to anyone and everyone! They've helped us so much over the years with our website and even designed and programmed the worlds first online hydraulic hose builder for us! You will not be disappointed if you choose Laser Red!"
Laser Red is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews