Laser Red Reviews

5.0
Based on 83 reviews
Read Laser Red Reviews

About Laser Red:

Laser Red is made up of a team of digital creatives who are extremely passionate about delivering high quality digital solutions to service based businesses across the UK and overseas.

Our client relationships are like marriages - we are in it for the long term. We’re not a one-night-stand agency!

We don’t hide behind our computers, instead we work collaboratively with our clients and help them to grow their businesses through design, development and digital marketing, pushing them onwards and upwards.

office@laser.red

E7 Prince Albert Gardens

Tell us how Laser Red made you happy
A big thank to Charlotte for the fantastic support this morning. We emailed in with our issue it was successfully resolved within the hour. 5 star service!!
Laser Red provided a great service designing and developing our new website. Any time there was an issue, it was resolved very quickly and satisfactorily. I would highly recommend working with Laser Red, we look forward to continuing working with them in the future.
Having worked with Laser Red for a number of years we tasked them to undertake a major refresh of our site. They listened to our brief for a clear, fresh site with simple navigation and delivered. We are very pleased with the result.
We worked with Laser Red on a full website redesign. Throughout the process, Laser Red were extremely supportive and responsive to any questions we had. They went above and beyond to design a website that met our exact requirements. Overall a first-class service :)
Support was great and problem resolved within half an hour. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the problem is re-occuring, but this is being looked into.
Great communication, good and excellent service. Thoroughly recommend.
I've been using the services of Laser Red for a number of years now. Their level of service and professionalism is excellent, they are always quick to answer any queries and provide helpful support. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of web/design services.
Excellent, responsive service. Brilliant design and outputs and great value - thank you for all your work!
Laser Red have supported us on a major website redesign and replatform, working with multiple integrations. Their approach throughout the project has been excellent, they are very knowledgeable, have a wide range of expertise in house, their project management is very good and they are always forward thinking. They were there every step of the way and supported us through our go live and snagging period as well. Moving forward they continue to provide excellent ongoing support and development expertise as well as their wider marketing team helping us with key areas such as paid and organic search. The are and continue to be a valued part of our marketing team.
Well I dont often get round to leaving reviews but I so needed to take the time out for this one.. Lazer Red are amazing on every level, they have worked both professionally & with a passion to help me build my online presence and there hard work has paid off. I would like to thank John and Charlii as our front line contacts and all the team for making our website a success:)
I decided to move from Magento 1 over to Woocommerce at the end of 2019. I was happy with the design of my current website but decided that this was a transition that I wanted to make sooner rather than later. Using my current design as the core, we made a few small changes along the way that were put forward by the team and I am really happy with our outcome. The core website remains but with the updated features we have created a seamless and modern shopping experience for my customers!
We have used Laser Red for many years and they have always provided a first class, efficient service. A really great team, always helpful and friendly.
The Laser Red team are all a pleasure to work with, questions are answered and advice is provided throughout any project. We have recently launched a new website and we are continuing to work with the team on new projects. Thanks to everyone involved in our website design, development and launch. Looking forward to the next one.
Charlii is a pleasure to work with; very accommodating to our needs. Her designs for social media posts are always fresh, engaging and on point for our business.
Always listening, incedibly patient and on point when it comes to advice and guidance! In all our searches no agency even came close to Laser Red team!
A fantastic team, and such a pleasure to work with.
Laser Red have delivered some fantastic work for us and are always a pleasure to work with!
These guys (and gals) are AWESOME!! They really come through when I need them the most and execute perfectly. Our company is based in New York City - we can use anyone we like, and we keep coming back to the Grimsby Gang because we know we'll get the best. THANKS Laser.Red!!! Top recommendation!!!
Liam and the team have supported Eminox with a very friendly and reliable service, since developing and launching our new site in the summer 2019. We would recommend Laser Red, and see them as not only a supplier but an experienced collaborator on our website development.
Last year Laser Red redesigned and launched our new website, which has been a great success. Since then they have continued to support us with the maintenance and development of the site. They are a pleasure to work with and are always happy to help.
Laser Red is rated 4.96 based on 83 reviews