Komodo Maths Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Komodo Maths

About Komodo Maths: Komodo helps young children master maths at home. It works on ipad, android tablet laptop and smartphone providing maths practice in a rewarding, effective and personal way. Komodo is carefully designed for home use so it complements classroom mathematics with parents playing a key part in encouraging the learners. Komodo is winner of several educational technology awards.

"Love Komodo. My Son has about 10 learning difficulties so we do extra practice in maths. Komodo was the best site we found for this, especially since it is personalised for our child. I also like that there are no games as an incentive. My Son learned from this that we are doing extra maths to help him and lots of practice does make a big difference. Thanks Komodo."
Thanks for your review, Lynette. We really appreciate your feedback. Keep up the effort! :-)
"My daughter enjoy the lessons n the rewards making her work harder, she can learn on her own pace n time, well done to the komodo team ."
Hi Saritha, thanks so much for the review! :-)
"Komodo math is already part of our daily lives. My son likes to do the lessons, which are fun and challenging. There is nothing like Komodo Maths in our country, so we had to search the best math sites abroad, and Komodo Math was our choice. We are very grateful to have found Komodo Math. Priscilla, Brazil."
Thanks for your review, Priscilla! It's a pleasure to hear! Keep up the great work. :-)
"Thanks to Komodo my kids maths has improved a lot"
Thanks Euphresia for your review! Glad we can help :-)
"I could not recommend Komodo Maths highly enough. It’s a fun and imaginative way to increase your child’s confidence and interest in primary mathematics."
Thanks for your review, Kim. We really appreciate it! :-)
"My daughter has really enjoyed Komodo and it has worked wonders in building her confidence with maths. In fact she now says it is her favourite subject at school."
Brilliant! Thanks for sharing this with us Louise!
"It has helped my daughter improve her math."
Thanks for your review :-)
"Even his teacher noticed that his maths had improved in the last couple of months! I am really impressed how Komodo helps him to gradually build his knowledge and keep him motivated. I have recommended Komodo to a few friends."
Thanks for your review, Caroline. Great to hear!
"Komodo Maths is brilliant! It has taken a huge worry that my child was lagging behind in the national curriculum and ultimately would always be on the back foot each subsequent year. Thankfully the program is child friendly and encouraging, making learning FUN. He is learning whilst 'playing' and eager to achieve the next reward."
Thanks for this wonderful review, Lana. Pleased to hear your son is enjoying using Komodo!
"I felt I wasn't doing a good job supporting my kids with maths; it seemed a mystery. But with a few minutes most days of "komodo-ing" all 3 (and me!) are getting the hang of our tables and number patterns."
Thanks Moira for your review. Great to hear that Komodo is helping you all! :-)
"This is the best educational investment I have made. My three children, who are of differing abilities, are flying in maths. It gives them a solid foundation from which to fly. It is all about little and often and because they have been doing it for so long they are happy to spend a few minutes three times a week on Komodo."
Thanks for taking the time to write this review Kate. It's great to hear such positive feedback! Well done to your children for all the effort they have put in. :-)
"It has significantly improved my child’s maths and given them an interest and confidence in the subject."
Thanks for your review. Great to hear Komodo has helped improve your child's maths skills :-)
"Dear Komodo...you have placed a love and excitement for Maths in both my daughters. Layla and Jasmin enjoy it so much they even want to do it on the weekend!!! Thanks a trillion!!!"
Thank you for your review Rushdeen. Very happy to hear your daughters are enjoying Komodo!
"It has helped our child to gain confidence in her own abilities. However, there should be more videos to explain each new stage."
Great to hear that Komodo has helped with your child's confidence! Thanks for your feedback Simon, I'll pass it on to our development team.
"Cannot believe the difference it has made to my daughters maths skills. It is such a good quality app and is covering all the things she needs to for her SATS. Have recommended it to her school and so many other parents, it has made life so much easier!"
Thanks for your feedback Rebecca, it's wonderful to hear!
"Thank goodness for a game like platform that we can set personal rewards. Our son loves the "levels". He'll work for hours if we let him. He's already earned a trip to the seaside with Daddy, and is now going for a trip to the cinema. I only wish the platform extended into secondary school level."
Thanks Shannon for your great review. I'll pass on your feedback to our developers! :-)
"My 5 year old son had made immense progress in maths using Komodo .Very happy."
Thanks Indira for your review, great to hear!
"My daughter’s maths skills improved a lot with Komodo"
Thanks for your review! It's lovely to hear that Komodo has helped improve your daughter's maths skills.
"provided a structured learning environment for our children and helped them make good progress in maths"
Great to hear your children have made good progress using Komodo! Thanks for your review John.
"I have watched my 7 yr olds confidence grow around numbers as he progresses through the belts in Komodo Maths. It is a great app, 15 minutes 3 to 4 times per week seems to be ample. I would recommend it to any parent who wants their childs maths knowledge underpinned."
We're happy to hear Komodo is helping your little one's confidence grow in maths. Thanks for your recommendation!
Komodo Maths is rated 4.67 based on 61 reviews