Komodo Mathematics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Komodo Mathematics
Read Komodo Mathematics Reviews

About Komodo Mathematics:

Komodo helps young children master mathematics at home. It works on ipad, android tablet, laptop and smartphone providing mathematics practice in a rewarding, effective and personal way. Komodo is carefully designed for home use so it complements classroom mathematics with parents playing a key part in encouraging the learners. Komodo is winner of several educational technology awards.

Helped my daughter tremendously with multiplication. This all built helped build her confidence. Definitely would recommend. She found it fun and not a chore to use.
A great resource for children. My daughter made great leaps with her maths using Komodo especially with regard to the speed of her calculations.
Very user friendly and engaging for kids.
Komodo is an exceptional mathematics learning platform. I signed up for it to support my son in year 6 as he had lost confidence in the subject. It is set up well with lots of potential for feedback and praise and also, points make prizes, so he had something to work towards. It starts off with more basic maths and then builds up as they go through each topic.
Excellent, would definitely recommend
I have been very impressed with Komodo! My son is 10 years old and has been to 4 schools in different countries so he had a lot of gaps in his basic maths. Since starting Komodo four months ago he now knows his times tables fluently and his teacher recently said he is able to move up a maths class at school! He is now much more confident with his maths and this can only be contributed to him spending 10 minutes maximum most days doing Komodo at home!
Best Maths app out there! Beautifully designed, and the reward system is fantastic! My child has got so much better since we have been using it daily through the last few months of lockdown. Every new lesson is accompanied by a clear short video explainer. Highly recommended it and worth taking out the subscription. Makes difficult maths concepts easy to grasp for children with a clean clear approach.
A great way to get children enthused about maths - worked very well with my sons (7 and 8 years old). With some good rewards they worked hard .... and without any nagging!
Excellent for arithmetic so far. Would like to see more word problems instead of just straight forward addition/subtraction but perhaps this come later.
Lucas was struggling multiplication but he is better now. Thank you!
Very poor customer service.I send 3 emails soo far no reply.Last few time i got reply after 2 emails send.I have never seen a phone no. for Komodo math.
Hi Jinu, I've checked over your communication record and yes you did send two messages to us, both of which were replied to fully and promptly. We take a lot of pride in our customer service and always respond as quickly as we can.
Very helpful app for my child with his maths.
Very nicely done and clever.
Komodo is a great program for math comprehension and learning. It has helped my child tremendously. The subscription fee is very reasonable. And I like the format. We had previously used the Elephant Learning program which was three x’s the cost , not as effective, & had no instructions for the lessons , which caused frustration and distress. My child spends @ 10 mins. A day and loves working toward the goals of a new belt.
I would definitely Recommend Komodo!!!
My son loves getting his belts - really engaging way to embed key skills.
It is a great tool to improve a child's arithmetical skills.
Very impressed with Komodo maths for my 7 & 8 year olds. I can see an improvement.
We first signed up for Komodo when my daughter was struggling with adding up. It made such a huge difference to her we signed her twins brothers up as soon as they were ready. And we have stayed with it until they hit the coveted Gold badge.

Well thought out exercises, helpful videos and the rewards systems definitely useful for motivating. Thank you for getting them to enjoy maths (and get a decent grounding at the same time)!
My daughter is six and has been using Komodo every day for a few weeks now. She is making a lot of progress and she is enjoying it as well, so it is not difficult to make her practice every day. Highly recommended!
This has been incredible during lockdown! I appreciate how Komodo is tailored to each of my kids but allows them to earn shortcuts to new levels if they prove proficient. The different ways of motivating engage each child perfectly and I love that some features that might be anxiety inducing (like the timer) can be switched off. Thank you so much for keeping my kids brains switched on to maths during this time of home education that I was utterly unprepared for.
I really like this app and so do my kids. They actually ask to use it! Has been amazing throughout lockdown. Excellent value. My only comment is it would be nice to see how they are getting on compared to the National Curriculum.
My grandson recently achieved his black belt having worked steadily through the levels. I believe that this has given him a good grounding in his maths and he hasn't complained about keeping going with it.
Amazing. My daughter has found it brilliant for improving and now excelling at maths.
Best money I’ve ever spent on an educational app.
Komodo Mathematics is rated 4.71 based on 117 reviews