Komodo Mathematics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Komodo Mathematics
Read Komodo Mathematics Reviews

About Komodo Mathematics:

Komodo helps young children master mathematics at home. It works on ipad, android tablet, laptop and smartphone providing mathematics practice in a rewarding, effective and personal way. Komodo is carefully designed for home use so it complements classroom mathematics with parents playing a key part in encouraging the learners. Komodo is winner of several educational technology awards.

Love it. Small section of practice makes it manageable even in the busiest day. Parental control allows tailoring the practices targeting on weak points and progressing whenever ready. Very neat design with no waste. This really helps concentration.

The only thing that might be good to have as extra is some reasoning/problem solving practice too.
Really great solution to helping me as a dad to help give some 1-2-1 support and additional learning opportunity for my child.
This has been a good thing for my grandson he is in the third grade now he stays every Thursday night with me so he ways able to take his time
Good, I Like Komodo by Kid
It’s worth, need to improve the initial evaluation
My nephew started this after Kindergarten. He was slightly above grade level at the time, but I wanted a tool to have him practice daily in a structured environment. As a trained educator, I found Komodo, and he has rocketed off in the two years since. He enjoys learning math with Komodo, and jis school diagnostics are at the top of his school. It is worth the investment.
My 7 year old has been using Komodo for about 18 months. She loves it and it has really helped with her maths knowledge and confidence with numbers. The rewards system is great and really motivates her.
Komodo is, in a word, amazing. My daughter struggles with fact fluency, and Komodo has been extraordinarily helpful in helping her retain math facts. She feels so proud of her work, and I love that I can send her messages of encouragement, and set rewards for her. I also love that, when I set up my account, I was able to communicate with a real person from Komodo to tell them about my child. Combining my anecdotal information with her placement test, Komodo's educator team was able to create a perfect learning plan for her that targets her areas of growth needs. I HIGHLY recommend Komodo for children; it is worth every penny of the subscription to see my child's confidence grow.
Komodo was excellent for my sons learning needs
It helped my son immensely, he really improved and his confidence excelled.
Excellent maths app! Follows curriculum. Reward stars work really well
I am very happy about komodo. My son really likes it so I will advise friends and family to subscribe.
Many thanks to all the komodo team for their hard work.
Great app for our kids. Custom lesson planning, fun mascots. Both our daughters have gotten way better at math as a result. Would love for the app to keep going into higher lever maths!
Komodo has really helped my daughter with her maths, I have seen a massive improvement over only a few weeks!
An absolutely amazing maths app. The layout is clear and simple. The tutorial videos explain in detail how to complete the tasks. My 6 and 8 year are top of their class in maths because as a result of Komodo. It literally only takes a few minutes a day. My kids love it.
My children love using Komodo and have fun watching their progress. As a parent, I appreciate the clean, simple format - free of all advertising and distractions. I only wish you had a similar program for reading and phonics skills. Thank you, Komodo!
Komodo is simply wonderful. It slowly builds confidence. My son dreaded maths and he was starting to use avoidance tactics so as not to do his number work. That has all changed thanks to Komodo. A little bit and often works wonder. Thankyou so much to the Komodo team!
Since my daughter started using Komodo, her confidence with numbers has increased visibly. Mathematics might still not be her most favorite subject but I can see her attempting to tackle the equations that make her brain hurt, more readily, on her own initiative and without asking for help right away.
Our kids have really enjoyed it!!
Really well structured for developing fluency and confidence. I'd like to see a "pause" function in lessons.
Excellent, our girls really enjoyed this programme and loved working on it.
Hi Elizabeth. Thanks for your review. Great to hear your girls enjoyed Komodo.
Komodo Mathematics is rated 4.72 based on 95 reviews