kinex Reviews

of reviewers recommend kinex
Read kinex Reviews
Spoke with Chloe, very very helpful thank you
Still on going saga 4.5 years, intermittent fault, was told to swap to fibre optic and it would be resolved, 17th August 2020 intermittent fault came back, over billed money not returned to bank but as credit, 5 months and insulting still continued to take even after it had been 'resolved' insultingly rude phone call from them in regards to non payment⁉️, ordered a router 3 times got cancelled by them.but was told to wait in for it, now exchanging emails, from a lady who wears the most amazing rose tinted glasses, who has over simplified my complaints, and seems to think that phone but no internet, phone sounding like a bat cave, now no phone for 3 plus weeks is down to engineer wanting to put main socket in an easier place⁉️⁉️⁉️ er no it has nowt to do with the intermittent fault ask he couldn't get the fault to come up...
Probably why its intermittent ⁉️⁉️ head of customer services uses royal 'we' sends lively letters but will not speak to customers....and apparently I am getting uninterrupted internet for the last 3 weeks...👀🙈👀 oh qnd I have also imagined reporting speaking explaining totally 17 plus hours today since 17th august no joke and £50 competition is the offer...generic phone number, can't deal with the same person twice unless by fluke...
For a communications company it is jokes, dealing when it comes to a problem is a nightmare, now have to be in the right mind to actually make contact usually on rare days where I have 4 hours free...
Absolutely diabolical company
Chloe, she’s so friendly. She’s done her best to set up my electricity and water bill. Many thanks. I hope I’ll always have good customer experience with over the next three years. Thanks a lot!
Once I got through to Terrence, things were dealt with swiftly and professionally.
Very good
Can’t believe this site has got reviews with 5 Stars ~ just don’t believe it . Awful company / Customer Service is dreadful. They are difficult when you change to new providers . My parents ( elderly and shielding ) were left with no service( broadband or phone at the beginning of lockdown in March ) . We have switched them to a far better company , where the Customer Service is outstanding , I just wanted to warn potential customers thinking of signing with Kinex , or any associated company , to avoid at all costs .
Can’t believe I’m looking at a lot of 5 Star reviews on this site. I just don’t believe anyone would put more than one star ( just a shame you can’t put Zero stars) . From personal experience my parents suffered dreadful service from this company, and were left with no broadband/ phone at the beginning of lockdown in March . Although issues are hopefully resolved ( we signed to a different supplier, once contract had ended) , Kinex still charged two months charges , and made it difficult for change over to take place ~ we were constantly on phone trying to chase them up ~ no return phone calls even though these were promised. I urge anyone who wants to sign con with this company PLEASE DO NOT . You may initially be happy with the service , but within a very short time you will regret it ~ poor Customer Service & service ~ do yourselves a favour ~AVOID AT ALL COSTS
run by a bunch of idiots
over charging is par for the coarse
will not correct wrong invoices after dozens of phone calls
unwilling to let us speak to a manager to get the problem fixed
constant harassment from kinex for payment of money that is not due by several phone calls a day
staff member (scott) reduced my wife to tears
the worst company I have dealt with
they don't deserve one star
they have not one ounce of common decency
can never speak to anyone on the phone, they have overcharged us by over £1000.
stay away!
Dominic thank you for seting me up very good job
Chloe was my advisor today was great thank you
Wonderful x
Thanks Terry for all your help pal
Good communication, explaining everything clear
They take weeks to reply to any emails, on hold for 40 minutes most the time. Rubbish account management system. Internet drops out more often then I'd expect. Stick with one of the bigger companies.
Dominique was really helpful and helped me to set up my broadband deal very smoothly... 5 stars :)
First class service from Damien highly recommend for good pricing and service! Thanks
Thanks Terry, great service.
Dominica has been very helpful
thanks for the contract
3 months now and issue not sorted…
3 months now and the issue has still not been sorted, keep sending us bills that we refuse to pay, no landline for over a week, cost us a fortune in loss of bookings, spent hours trying to call Kinex but no one answers, very seldom reply to emails and when they do they suggest you call them, their call back option never works, at all costs avoid this company, all very helpful when you join but give it twelve months and you will regret it!!! We have today contacted Ofgem.
kinex is rated 2.87 based on 267 reviews