Kids Pass Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Kids Pass

How would you rate Kids Pass?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Kids Pass in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This company misled me & pretend they have a cooling off period that they don't honour This company misled me, by giving me extra days over the 30day trial period and then taking the debit card payment out before the agreed time. It was their error and I am being made to pay. Abysmal customer service, they pretend they have a cooling off period, but do not hounour it. There is nowhere near me to use the card. I have completely wasted £39.99, that I could have used to provide important items for my family, like food and clothes. I will do my utmost to make sure everyone hears how appalingly they have treated me, in the hope that others who can ill afford it, will not be affected."
Kids Pass is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews