Kids Pass Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend Kids Pass
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Kids Pass?
Click Here

Tell us how Kids Pass made you happy

"i like the prezzo and frankie disocounts"
Are you Kids Pass? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"i like the prezzo and frankie disocounts"
"Terrible customer service. I would not recommend a company that is more focused on extracting every penny out of the customer instead of refunding a family that has asked for a refund when they were too busy looking after their kids, before they cancelled their subscription. The deals are not attractive either, try other sites, like Quidco and Topcashback who offer better deals. Would not recommend to anyone, particularly families that are on a tight budget"
"I thought I’d leave a good review, after reading a few bad ones. I don’t really get people saying the offers are rubbish? We go to the cinema every weekend and save on average £25 weekly (we are a family of 5) so that’s over £100 a month on something that costs £40 a year?? Please share where you can find tickets cheaper online for free, as there not available in Manchester! I get Cinemas do deals mid week, but we go on Saturday evening! Seems bizarre that something I recommend to anyone who will listen is getting slagged."
"I too have fallen victim to the £1, try before you buy offer. I purchased on 5th September and shortly after signing up decided it was not for me and got in touch to cancel. I was advised I couldn't cancel via their online contact, customer service team and would need to do this online, which I did. Fast forward, I have now had £39.99 taken from my bank account, so I got in touch again to advise there must have been a mistake. I was then advised I needed to send an email to their accounts address as it was a payment query. I then received an email confirming my cancellation (which previously could not have been actioned via their contact service) followed by another blanket, copy and pasted, computer says no you cannot have your money back, it's in our terms and conditions, sorry for any inconvenience, generic email. It's upsetting that I did contact them on the same day I signed up and requested to cancel and I was told they couldn't do it, I assumed I had followed the correct process online and I understand this may not have gone through their side or, I have done the incorrect thing but, I tried and there is no consideration for that. To add insult to injury, as I wasn't expecting the payment I went into my overdraft and also incurred back charges. I'd say don't bother but, you're only probably reading this review if you to, have been charged without really knowing it was going to happen. It's a thumbs down from my Kids Pass."
"Unethical renewal system - they don't send a reminder before they swipe your renewal and then they refuse to refund your money because they say it's in their terms and conditions. I guess it's legal, but pretty unethical. They must make a fortune in this way."
"A con company that automatically takes your money a month later without any reminders ! The offers are useless and cost more than booking direct . Complain to trading standards , these should be on rogue traders !!!"
"I thinc this is inkredible. We saved loads when we went to black pool"
"Similar issue to many others, took out the trial and then 'forgot' to cancel before 30 day trial period expired. Only realised when checking my bank account and seeing £39.99 had been debited by kids pass. However there was no cancellation reminder received from kids pass and whilst signing up for the trial there was no clear indication of the day that the trial membership needed to be cancelled by before rolling over into a full annual account and I challenge kids pass to provide proof that anyone that has signed up for the trial was presented with this information as I've seen them stating in their responses to the poor reviews on this site (this 'cancel by date' should be clearly contained within contract terms sent via email or post to the member on signing up for the trial). As a busy father of three kids such a cancellation reminder or clear indication of when the trial membership needed to be cancelled by would have been helpful! Instead I'm now left feeling like I've been duped into a membership which on checking the contract terms, unlike 'standard annual memberships', there is no option to cancel and receive a partial pro rata refund for these trial memberships (possible valid basis for a complaint to trading standards there as kids pass are claiming you enter into a 'full annual membership contract' following the trial, however this membership appears to have different cancellation terms to regular 'full annual membership contracts'). In addition, on checking my emails apart from a single email confirming my trial membership had been set up (with no mention of the need to cancel by a certain date or within a specified time period being contained within that email), I received no subsequent emails from kids pass containing any offers or promotions until the day after my membership rolled over to the full annual contract. Following that date I appear to have received daily emails from kids pass, however by avoiding sending any emails during the trial period (which surely they would if they wanted you to know what a great thing it was to be a part of) they also avoid reminding you that you still have a trial membership you need to get round to cancelling. This all feels extremely sneaky and appears to be very poor business practice by anyone's standards and I've no doubt the poor reviews received in relation to this won't be helpful to kids pass business moving forward. I certainly won't be renewing my membership next year and will be advising others to stay well clear (the offers available via the app for my area also appear EXTREMELY poor and certainly don't look 'exclusive' to kids pass as advertised with similar discounts and offers being made available by the applicable venues themselves without the overhead of the kids pass membership fee). An extremely short sighted way of doing business leading to this poor review amongst many others which I'm sure kids pass will respond to in an extremely dismissive way!"
"Would give them a zero if I could. There was nothing on in my area when I took out the £1 trial. When I realised the full subscription had been taken I contacted them but they were adamant they couldn’t refund. They are completely taking advantage of busy parents. I am writing a formal letter of complaint as they advised and shall be contacting trading standards. I suggest everyone does the same. Don’t let these con merchants get away with it!"
"total scam, no reminder before trail end, and reading other people reviews they still charge you even if you cancel before trial ends. and they say its all in the terms and conditions. absolutely scam. apps badly design, deals no better than go to the vendor directly. spend a lot of money marketing i guess, and take advantage from busy parents."
"I’m not really a techy but have worked out how to use a few apps, and definitely saving money since I got my iphone"
"Easy to use and lots to go at. I like it"
"DO NOT USE ABSOLUTE LIARS, THEY TAKE THE £39.99 EVEN IF YOU CANCEL IN THE 3O DAY PERIOD. THEY SAY THEY SEND YOU REMINDER EMAILS NO THEY DONT. DONT NOT BUY!!!! I HAVE WRITTEN A LETTER OF A FORMAL COMPLAINT"
"Do not buy it is all a scam. I signed up for the £1 trial, cancelled my subscription and they still charge me £39.99. They said that they sent me emails to ask if I wanted to cancel or renew absolute liars - NO EMAILS RECEIVED. I have now written a letter of formal complaint. LOOKING AT LOTS OF OTHER REVIEWS THEY SEEM TO TAKE THE MONEY OUT EVEN IF YOU CANCEL WITHIN THE TIME FRAME AND REFUSE TO GIVE THE MONEY BACK!"
"I have used kidspass in the past so didn’t think to look at reviews when I subscribed to their £1 trial as it was easy to cancel. However this time they auto renewed even after I cancelled and charged £39.99! Pathetic- what a bunch of scam artists! Please do not subscribe. My account still shows active even though I have cancelled and have the reference to prove it!"
"got it free with mop. i like it"
"any saving is good as taking out the grand-kids cost a fortune"
"DO NOT use kidpass they will charge you before your free trial expires then blame you for not checking their T and cs about cancelling well before the end date. Beware!!!!"
Kids Pass is rated 2.82 based on 82 reviews