Kids Pass Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend Kids Pass
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Kids Pass?

Tell us how Kids Pass made you happy

Telephone
"Disappointing customer service I cancelled the registration last year November as there wasnt much variety of activities however for some reason kept deducting monthly fees, emailed a few times to cancel as if done it via the App and still continued taking the money. Finally got an email to say they cannot tale an email as confirmation to cancel account and I should do it via the App but my App shows the account deactivated anyway I wouldn't recommend based on customer service. Have a read on money saving expert customers have complained year long subscription after trial without any notice  Very misleading!! Be aware"
Are you Kids Pass? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Brilliant save a packet on my cinema tickets"
"Great discounts."
"There could be more dining offers, however days out discounts very big. Easy to save much more than the monthly fee. Would recommend."
"This has been superb. We’ve saved loads of money and it’s also encouraging us to spend more quality family time. Well worth getting!"
"Had mine for over 4 years, and couldn't live without it. I choose the pay monthly option and would recommend"
"Very good savings especially on cinema and days out! Saved a fortune so far!"
"Love this! Save a fortune at the cinema."
"Theifs!! Can’t believe people are actually getting away with this!! What a money maker I wonder how many other people have paid £39.99 to this company for nothing or without even realising they were signed up for a yearly subscription, they advertise a £1 charge to get discount vouchers off days out with NO mention that you are actually signing up up to a expensive subscription. Extremely annoyed as I could of taken my kids somewhere this weekend with the money they have stolen from me."
"I have taken trial account on (6-Aug) and cancelled the membership on (5 aug) which is on 30th day , still got charged and when checked with them , they have some terms and conditions in website saying that we need to cancel one day before the last date.The worst Part is usually for any kind of subscription , they will send an email that trial period is ending and take some action . With kids pass as they just want money and no customer satisfaction, you will not recieve any email, Which is not fair. If you really want to be a victim then only try join this Company. Trust me all the discounts mentioned in the website are already i am getting promotional emails or already part of my company discounts , In my view paying £1 for trial period is also a waste of money , where you can do some charity with that, so you are not going save anything.Please stay away from this company."
"BEWARE BEWARE!! Appalling business for families....This company will not give you a 14 day cooling off period !! After a trial period they will swipe £40 off you for a voucher service you will very much regret getting involved with. Good luck trying to get you monies worth. You have been warned"
"This company misled me & pretend they have a cooling off period that they don't honour This company misled me, by giving me extra days over the 30day trial period and then taking the debit card payment out before the agreed time. It was their error and I am being made to pay. Abysmal customer service, they pretend they have a cooling off period, but do not hounour it. There is nowhere near me to use the card. I have completely wasted £39.99, that I could have used to provide important items for my family, like food and clothes. I will do my utmost to make sure everyone hears how appalingly they have treated me, in the hope that others who can ill afford it, will not be affected."
Kids Pass is rated 3.08 based on 13 reviews