Kids Pass Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend Kids Pass
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Kids Pass?

Tell us how Kids Pass made you happy

"Excellent value for money, great service"
Are you Kids Pass? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Saved loads of money going to the cinema with the kids and other days out. Perfect for families this summer holidays if you want to save some money. 😊"
"Tried this last year and has very good discounts on adult and child tickets across a hold host of days out. I cancelled the trial last year, however have re-signed up this year for the full year for 2999 and think the app is much better now. Faster and easier to use."
"Really awful company. I think they are a bunch of con artists. Signed up to £1 trial. I'm sure I cancelled it well before the end of the trial but they still took £39.99 the other day. No arguing with them. They deny my cancellation. Just read other reviews and be aware. I have email confirmation that next year they will not take money again so I will be keeping an eye. I really really don't trust them. Think they need to send a journalist in undercover and I bet they'd see all sorts. The savings are actually rubbish anyway. No good where I live its a compkete con. Kids pass you must be making a fortune ripping people off."
"8 of us saved over £200 at Legoland on one visit, thank you"
"Was gonna do £1 trial but then offer popped up for £29 for full year good discounts and good value"
"Signed up for the months free trial but never used at all as not much savings on what i would have used it on . After believing i had cancelled membership 39.99 was debited from account. Customer service are refusing to refund as they say there are cost associated with my membership even though i have never used any discounts. Certainly wont be recommending !"
"Initially tried the trail for £1 which lasted 30 days. We cancelled during the 30 days which was easy enough to be honest. Just go to my account on the website and press cancel trial and you receive an email with a cancellation reference straight away. We ended up re-joining for the year (as you can only have 1 trial) as we saved so much at the cinemas over the trial we worked out we would easily save money and couldn’t bring myself to pay full price when I knew 40% discount off all the tickets was available with the app. We are heading for some of the big theme parks in the holidays which is where the big savings are to be had! – In summary much better than similar things on the market and would recommend to anyone with kids. Could be more restaurants though!"
"Didn't save any money any real money such a faff having to sort discounts - so didn't bother using for months then realise £29.99 has been taken out of my bank no email prior to this to ask if I wanted to sign up for another year, they won't give me any proof of an email either? Customer/accounts service is total rubbish. They won't reimburse me as apparently it's my fault? I've never known a company like this. Might be all good at the beginning but be warned they are money grabbers not money savers"
"booked our summer holiday and got £50 off"
"I have had my kids pass for nearly 2years now and have saved over £165 on days out for my grandchildren and have already booked tickets on the app to keep them entertained over the summer holidays , I would highly recommend."
"This is the first App we have used that has all of the Cinemas. In Manchester we have all of the big one’s so it’s nice we can choose which one to visit and enjoy the discounts."
"A lot more offers when you sign up, including all the massive day out and cinemas – better than others Ive tried"
"If you have kids this is a no brainer. We went to see the new toy story movie and have just booked to see Spider-man as it has saved us enough to see both!"
"I am not happy with these at all took payment asked for a refund they said I have to do it in writing which can take weeks! However as per their terms it’s states their is a 14 day cooling of period but will charge £15 admin charge, pointed this out to them but ignoring me! This is not right how can a sight that aims at parents and children can do this especially if you are struggling!"
"I’ve had a kids pass for nearly two years now and have saved over £450! It’s a life saver especially when going to the cinema or eating out. I would recommend."
"Really please with the offers i've found on the app"
"I'm soooo glad I found Kidspass! Taking out my kids costs a fortune nowadays so any saving is a blessing and this app has tons. Especially with the holidays coming up. We're off to the zoo next weekend!"
"I used my Kids Pass to get a discount on a meal and cinema yesterday – saved over £20!"
Kids Pass is rated 3.18 based on 39 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access