Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Just Value Doors Ltd

About Just Value Doors Ltd: At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy

Over 7 Days
Peter Smith
"Excellent service from start to finish from a friendly team of professional experts. We are delighted with the product and the fitters did a first class job."
Susan Chilver
"Amazing The fitters we’re very good and the door is perfect I am very happy"
Arek Sikorski
"Superb quality of the product, just love it, the finish is great"
Claire Tucker
"Great service from beginning to end. Answered all my questions and very responsive on delivery and installation logistics. Only slight niggle would be that there was only 1 delivery man (!) I would have liked to know in advance that I would be expected to physically help load the frame and glass off the truck and into the house! But can’t fault them really and the doors are beautiful."
Michael Midgley
"Door ordered on 20th May and delivery was made on 5th June. I am happy with the quality of the door which was easy to fit by following the online step by step fitting guide."
Ann Story
"I was able to discuss the opening dimensions of my fire escape window with the staff and ensure the window would open in the right direction. It arrived promptly and has made a huge difference to the light, ventilation and safety of my loft room. Many thanks"
Kate Wynne-Eyton
"Great value product, really fast lead time and hassle free, very polite delivery. Thank you!"
John Paul Hayes
"Very helpful in advising on our patio doors. Easy to contact (email and phone). Very supportive in providing relevant information (certifications). Installation was smooth even though it was delayed (due to illness) and more challenging (messy at times). Very helpful advice from installer. Would recommend. Thanks very much!"
Grant Ferguson
"Brilliant doors perfectly made to measure brilliant delivery driver very friendly"
Stuart Harmer
"Very happy with the quality & fit"
DEAN ROE
"Easy online order quick turn around quality door"
Dan Sinclair
"Easy to use, quality product, affordable price and fast delivery!"
David Morton
"The right product at the right price, cheaper than my local companies. Straight forward simple ordering process. Kept informed through purchase to delivery. Would definitely recommend to others."
Sally Launchbury
"We love the door you provided which was completely to the spec we wanted, smart and of good quality. Young men ( compared to us! ) who fitted it, did a great job of fitting it expertly, and left everything clean and tidy. Thank you."
Joanna Harris
"Great value and service"
Adam Rolls
"Very happy with price And with customer support Very easy to fit came with every thing that you need"
Matt Fisk
"Good quality door and fast delivery."
Tracy Lewis
"Very easy to choose and get quote online. Received phone call same day to arrange survey.Guys that came next day on time very polite.Door was made and fitted within 2 weeks.This is the second time I have used them and the service and quality of products and fitting were superb.Thank you Tracy & Andy( Nailsea)"
Helen Bywater
"Great door at a very reasonable price. Website very easy to use"
Russ Outten
"I placed my order via the unbelievable easy to use website and it was delivered when promised, the door is top quality and my client loves it."
Verified Buyer
"We had struggled to find a black door with a black frame, just value had these and now that it arrived, it looks fantastic. Very impressed with the Yale lock mechanism. Had a a slight issue with wrong fill supplied, but one email and it was replaces next day. Very impressed. From a diy point of view, all went well and easy enough to fit. Saved probably 50% over others we saw."
David Cobell
"doors and frame fitted aperture perfectly, had slight problem with locking but engineer arrived following morning to sort the problem, can't fault the service"
Stephen Meade
"Arrived promptly, delivery effected smoothly by a very helpful driver, packaging and protection excellent Fitting went excellently and fitted in one day which was bryond my expectations! Steve, Liverpool"
Robert Edmunds
"I must say these doors looks great , so I ordered a stable door for a change and the workmanship is perfect. Didn't take me long to fit,easy for the DIY person like my self. And I would like to thank the gentleman who rang me back after I put the order in, to check the measurements with me. Glad he did,and it fitted like a glove great. The order arrived on time and the van driver was brilliant. So if I ever change anymore units JUST VALUE DOORS are going to be my first thought, and yes I am going to recommend this company to everyone. Robert Edmunds. Southwales."
Brian Brown
"Pleased with door, pity about the broken brick along side the Thresh hold . See photographs."
Simon Taylor
"Excellent communication from the guys at Just Value Doors. I have never ordered or installed windows before and the whole process was smooth. Window and door were correctly sized and quality was better than expected, colour is great ... looks nice on my Garden room. Delivery chap was helpful in getting the units through the house to the garden. Searched plenty of different providers but pleased i chose this Co. Could have done with some fitting guidelines for the novice. Thanks"
Rick Mcintosh
"Good product, well constructed, excellent hinge adjustment and good locking system"
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 1,069 reviews