John Frederick Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Frederick Ltd
Read John Frederick Ltd Reviews

Unit 2A Hurricane Trading Estate Avion Crescent Grahame Park Way London

Tell us how John Frederick Ltd made you happy
As always excellent service. Wayne is so helpful and knowledgeable. I have use this company for years and would highly recommend them.
A fair price and an excellent repair from John Frederick; the professionalism and courtesy of the team is also worth mentioning, they responded promptly and to my total satisfaction to the very minor issues that cropped up after the curtains were rehung. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, with special mentions to Anita and Wayne for their fantastic service.
Excellent all round service from John Frederick. Efficient and thorough planning, high quality fitting and top notch customer care/ after service. Very good value for money, too. Experience could not have been better....highly recommended!
Excellent all round service from John Frederick. Quick and efficient planning, high qualify fitting of the carpet and top notch customer care / after service. Great value for money, too. Experience could not have been better....highly recommended!
An excellent all round service. The planning and selection of carpet was quick and efficient, the fitting was carried out to a very high standard and the after care was good, too. Reasonably priced and value for money. Could not have asked for a better experience. Highly recommended.
All very professionally handled from start to finish.
We were recommended to John Frederick to dry clean our lounge and bedroom curtains. Very pleased with the result and the overall experience. Would rate them 5 stars plus. The service was seamless and very efficient. Wayne, who measured up for the quote, took the curtains down and re hung them was very professional and experienced. Would highly recommend this Company.
Nothing but praise and thanks about John Frederick: punctuality, reliability, phones to reschedule if he cannot come,... lovely new curtains and nets installed in no time and without fuss, by a friendly expert! A wonderful experience.
Highly recommended. The estimate was done quickly and efficiently, dates arranged and the whole project executed with the very minimum of fuss (clean carpets and sofas, dry clean curtains). Huge thanks to Conrad and Charlie who both did an amazing job on the carpets and sofas last week, and to Conrad for bringing back and hanging our curtains yesterday. We are loving the total clean fresh feeling in our home.
Like others, we have used John Frederick for many years now and I have never worked with such a professional company. Everything about them is great, from your first dealings with Daniella, to the lovely team, who clean the carpets 'as new'. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Can't recommend them highly enough. A joy from start to finish.
Hi Daniella, I just wanted to tell you how very pleased we have been with the excellent service your Company provided. The rug which was returned today looks so fresh now, we’ve been too worried to get it cleaned before. The carpet and furniture cleaning last week was amazing, carried out with such care and attention and finished to the highest standards. Thank you and the staff concerned for everything.
Brilliant service
We have used John Frederick for many years and recently had all our carpets and upholstery cleaned and moth proofed. Charlie gave us excellent service, with minimum fuss or disruption, and we are delighted with our 'as new' carpets. We can recommend John Frederick without reservation and wish them every success in the business in the years to come.
I recently had my carpet and Aubusson rugs cleaned throughout the house. I am so very happy with the superb result that I feel I need to express my complete satisfaction. Matt was absolutely wonderful, professional, caring, attentive. I will continue using their services and highly recommend them to others around me.
I have used John Frederick Ltd for over 20 years, Mark and his team have always shown the greatest respect for their clients and for there work, they go over and beyond to help there clients. I have great joy and pleasure in referring them to anyone at any time. Thank you Mark and your amazing team.
So impressed with this company! The communication and service has been excellent- my very heavy curtains look new again - all in all a fantastic job. Thank you
We were really pleased with the service we had from your carpet cleaning team. The carpets look much better! Thank you.
We have been using John Frederick Ltd for over 40 years. They provide a brilliant and professional service. We have used them for cleaning carpets and curtains and for supplying new ones to all of our properties. We would highly recommend this company for price, professionalism and their friendly and helpful approach. Anita in the office and all the staff and Management are always quick to respond and very professional.
John Frederick Ltd always provide us with a very professional service and have been using them for well over 15 years. They will always find a way to assist in any way they can if we are challenged with a tight deadline and offer the best in customer service. We also find that the products they have on offer are of top quality and up to date for our requirements. Love doing business with them!
Excellent service will be using again and truly recommend this service .
John Frederick Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews