John Frederick Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Frederick Ltd
Read John Frederick Ltd Reviews

Tell us how John Frederick Ltd made you happy
Brilliant service! Emergency call-out for a puncture and within two hours I was driving off with the problem solved. Big thanks to Jim in the office and super-fitter Mike who did an excellent job on a very hot day.
Great customer service from the call taker and the mobile fitter, I only had to wait a short time for someone to come out even though it was late in the day. Thank you for getting my daughter and I back home.
First time using this service, very impressed, next day fitment. Mark was very polite, excellent customer service, fast turn around. I would definitely recommend, far easier than going to the garage.
Hello Laura, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review, much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back as a customer soon. Kind regards The John Frederick Team
Very good service in all respects. Efficient and friendly. Well done.
Extremely exceptional service throughout - used for sheer curtains
Very helpful and experienced team who had a 'can do' attitude to altering my large and unwieldy curtains. They look fabulous and almost brand new - beautifully finished and put up across two sets of French windows very expertly by Wayne. Thank you!
As always excellent service. Wayne is so helpful and knowledgeable. I have use this company for years and would highly recommend them.
A fair price and an excellent repair from John Frederick; the professionalism and courtesy of the team is also worth mentioning, they responded promptly and to my total satisfaction to the very minor issues that cropped up after the curtains were rehung. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, with special mentions to Anita and Wayne for their fantastic service.
Excellent all round service from John Frederick. Efficient and thorough planning, high quality fitting and top notch customer care/ after service. Very good value for money, too. Experience could not have been better....highly recommended!
Excellent all round service from John Frederick. Quick and efficient planning, high qualify fitting of the carpet and top notch customer care / after service. Great value for money, too. Experience could not have been better....highly recommended!
An excellent all round service. The planning and selection of carpet was quick and efficient, the fitting was carried out to a very high standard and the after care was good, too. Reasonably priced and value for money. Could not have asked for a better experience. Highly recommended.
All very professionally handled from start to finish.
We were recommended to John Frederick to dry clean our lounge and bedroom curtains. Very pleased with the result and the overall experience. Would rate them 5 stars plus. The service was seamless and very efficient. Wayne, who measured up for the quote, took the curtains down and re hung them was very professional and experienced. Would highly recommend this Company.
Nothing but praise and thanks about John Frederick: punctuality, reliability, phones to reschedule if he cannot come,... lovely new curtains and nets installed in no time and without fuss, by a friendly expert! A wonderful experience.
Highly recommended. The estimate was done quickly and efficiently, dates arranged and the whole project executed with the very minimum of fuss (clean carpets and sofas, dry clean curtains). Huge thanks to Conrad and Charlie who both did an amazing job on the carpets and sofas last week, and to Conrad for bringing back and hanging our curtains yesterday. We are loving the total clean fresh feeling in our home.
Like others, we have used John Frederick for many years now and I have never worked with such a professional company. Everything about them is great, from your first dealings with Daniella, to the lovely team, who clean the carpets 'as new'. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Can't recommend them highly enough. A joy from start to finish.
Hi Daniella, I just wanted to tell you how very pleased we have been with the excellent service your Company provided. The rug which was returned today looks so fresh now, we’ve been too worried to get it cleaned before. The carpet and furniture cleaning last week was amazing, carried out with such care and attention and finished to the highest standards. Thank you and the staff concerned for everything.
Brilliant service
We have used John Frederick for many years and recently had all our carpets and upholstery cleaned and moth proofed. Charlie gave us excellent service, with minimum fuss or disruption, and we are delighted with our 'as new' carpets. We can recommend John Frederick without reservation and wish them every success in the business in the years to come.
I recently had my carpet and Aubusson rugs cleaned throughout the house. I am so very happy with the superb result that I feel I need to express my complete satisfaction. Matt was absolutely wonderful, professional, caring, attentive. I will continue using their services and highly recommend them to others around me.
John Frederick Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews