John Frederick Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend John Frederick Ltd

Unit 2A Hurricane Trading Estate Avion Crescent Grahame Park Way London

Tell us how John Frederick Ltd made you happy

"I recently had my carpet and Aubusson rugs cleaned throughout the house. I am so very happy with the superb result that I feel I need to express my complete satisfaction. Matt was absolutely wonderful, professional, caring, attentive. I will continue using their services and highly recommend them to others around me."
"I have used John Frederick Ltd for over 20 years, Mark and his team have always shown the greatest respect for their clients and for there work, they go over and beyond to help there clients. I have great joy and pleasure in referring them to anyone at any time. Thank you Mark and your amazing team."
"So impressed with this company! The communication and service has been excellent- my very heavy curtains look new again - all in all a fantastic job. Thank you"
"We were really pleased with the service we had from your carpet cleaning team. The carpets look much better! Thank you."
"We have been using John Frederick Ltd for over 40 years. They provide a brilliant and professional service. We have used them for cleaning carpets and curtains and for supplying new ones to all of our properties. We would highly recommend this company for price, professionalism and their friendly and helpful approach. Anita in the office and all the staff and Management are always quick to respond and very professional."
"John Frederick Ltd always provide us with a very professional service and have been using them for well over 15 years. They will always find a way to assist in any way they can if we are challenged with a tight deadline and offer the best in customer service. We also find that the products they have on offer are of top quality and up to date for our requirements. Love doing business with them!"
"Excellent service will be using again and truly recommend this service ."
"Communication from the John Frederick Ltd office staff was of a high standard as were the men that came to clean our furniture. Job well done"
"We have been using John Frederick Ltd. for over 25 years, and are now into the third generation with them (and second for me), having always found them to be excellent in what ever they undertake and extremely helpful, both for carpets and, now, for curtains and blinds too. Their prices are reasonable and I would not go anywhere else. It is a lovely family business, and they and their staff are always helpful, courteous and obliging. I will certainly continue using their services, and recommending them to others too, as and when the opportunity arises."
"Our Roman blind was fitted today. It’s perfect! From measurement to fitting - everything was easy and fast - and everyone polite, friendly and professional. Well done whoever made the blind - not a stitch can be seen. Many thanks. Highly recommended."
"Charlie was really helpful when he came to clean the carpets in my flatZ they were really dirty and he worked very diligently and quickly to produce a beautiful result and was a delight to have at home"
"We have been using John Frederick Ltd for many years and are always very, very satisfied with their services. Its great to support a family run business in the area."
John Frederick Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews