JD King's Elvis The Legend Reviews

of reviewers recommend JD King's Elvis The Legend
Live Chat
Read JD King\'s Elvis The Legend Reviews

About JD King's Elvis The Legend:

JD KING (Jim Devereaux) is the most exciting Elvis impersonator and best Elvis tribute artist working today.

The world’s leading Elvis tribute act – with more 5 STAR REVIEWS, from both professional publications and direct customers than any other Elvis impersonator - making JD the world’s best Elvis impersonator by customer rating.

arline@ahartistes.co.uk

Tell us how JD King's Elvis The Legend made you happy
JD performed at our staff Christmas Party, unbeknown to any of the employees. It was a fantastic evening enjoyed by everyone that attended. JD's impersonation of Elvis was faultless, he soon had the whole restaurant rocking! After finishing his set JD took the time to speak to the audience and make himself available for "selfies". If anyone is thinking of employing a tribute artist or band, then they should seriously consider JD.
J.D is the must have Elvis impersonator for any event. I have worked with JD a couple of times at events & I always feel like I have watched the king himself. Its not just his voice that makes him special - JD takes on the persona of Elvis & engages with the audience as if he really is the King. www.djsandbands.co.uk
I booked JD King Elvis for my husband's surprise 50th. I cannot express how this made the night. From the anticipation as he did his big entrance to the incredible voice and look. But most of all within seconds he had the whole party dancing. We had 80 guests from age 8 to 80 and everything in between. There was no one who wasn't dancing and singing along. If you're unsure...don't hesitate ... book
I first saw Elvis aka Jim deveroux in Inverness ... outstanding amazing talent ...so looking forward to seeing him again in Brighton this summer ...not to be missed long live the king :)
Jim is a great professional, giving a great performance. My mum is blind, so it was important to have someone who sounded as much like Elvis as we could get. She thought a CD was playing at first!! Well done!!
JD King's Elvis The Legend is rated 5.00 based on 49 reviews