JD King's Elvis The Legend Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JD King's Elvis The Legend

About JD King's Elvis The Legend: JD KING (Jim Devereaux) is the most exciting Elvis impersonator and best Elvis tribute artist working today.

The world’s leading Elvis tribute act – with more 5 STAR REVIEWS, from both professional publications and direct customers than any other Elvis impersonator - making JD the world’s best Elvis impersonator by customer rating.

arline@ahartistes.co.uk

Tell us how JD King's Elvis The Legend made you happy

Live Chat
"Sang, moved, looked and felt like Elvis fantastic, amazing memorable"
"JD did a private party for me and wow what a performance... really was sensational. JD is not only sounding like Elvis, he also moves like the King. Very professional and also a lovely person. JD had us dancing into the early hours to all the favourite songs by Elvis, really was a truly fabulous party having JD apart of that and really making the evening a top event."
"We would like to thank JD King for his totally fantastic performance at our wedding 5 months ago. He brought everyone to the dance floor until the end of his set. It was so memorable and unique that our friends still talk about his show. My seven old daughter has now been converted to an Elvis fan after seeing him. We would see him every month if we could!! Thank you so much again. Bev and Tim"
"Jim was invited to perform at Henley Rugby Club for a fundraising evening and he was excellent. One of the best "Elvis" acts I've seen. A thoroughly polite and professional entertainer who didn't disappoint. He engaged with the audience brilliantly and all the feedback I have had has been that it was an amazing evening. We certainly wouldn't hesitate in inviting him back again."
"Would like to say a massive thankyou to jd elvis from start to finish he was amazing and had the guests up on the dancefloor from the minute he started.his moves and his voice were sublime and it was like having the real thing at my wedding. He also got the guests joining in and after show was more than willing to walk round and talk with guests and have his pictures taken If anyone thinking of having an elvis at your wedding this is the man to hire he wont dissapoint. 10/10 THANKYOU AGAING FOR MAKING MY WEDDING SPECIAL"
"What a showman and great entertainer, JD King definitely made the night!"
"JD's singing was exceptional. He was a part of a larger show, which may have been a bit strange for him, but he dealt with it very well and remained cool and professional throughout. His appearance was a complete surprise for the audience - and they loved it!"
"J D King performed for us at The Beggar's Theatre in Millom, Cumbria. What a fantastic act! He looks like Elvis, sounds like Elvis and boy can he sing! The audience were on their feet! Absolutely brilliant! First Class."
"A brilliant finale performance on our 70`s Cruise to Norway that had the audience in a standing ovation. JD King`s performance and off stage personability makes him idea for any situation and I look forward to booking him again soon."
"Brought Elvis to life in our theatre - a really enjoyable night"
"Absolutely amazing! Worth every penny. Would book again"
"JD performed at our staff Christmas Party, unbeknown to any of the employees. It was a fantastic evening enjoyed by everyone that attended. JD's impersonation of Elvis was faultless, he soon had the whole restaurant rocking! After finishing his set JD took the time to speak to the audience and make himself available for "selfies". If anyone is thinking of employing a tribute artist or band, then they should seriously consider JD."
"J.D. King turned a great night into an absolutely amazing night!! I lost count of how many people kept coming up to me asking, “where did you find him?”. Everyone was commenting how true to Elvis he was, one person could hear him from the next room and even said they would have sworn we were playing an Elvis track! He is fantastic, truly made the night and can definitely recommend him as the best Elvis tribute I have seen."
"J.D was amazing! Brilliant impersonator and a really, really nice guy. J.D performed at a charity event we had organised and had the crowd on their feet from the moment he made his entrance."
"We recently held a large Charity Ball event themed "A Night in Vegas" featuring Jim Devereaux (JD) as Elvis which was a complete hit with everyone who attended - everyone loved him and his performance. JD is a great impersonator having the voice and actions of the real Elvis winning over the ladies with his moves and youthful good looks. We have received many comments from those that attended who have expressed their delight in what has been described as an "excellent and most enjoyable evening", listening and dancing to the melodies and vocals of JD as Elvis. We would like to thank him so much for being part of our evening which proved to be a huge success."
"J.D is the must have Elvis impersonator for any event. I have worked with JD a couple of times at events & I always feel like I have watched the king himself. Its not just his voice that makes him special - JD takes on the persona of Elvis & engages with the audience as if he really is the King. www.djsandbands.co.uk"
"J.D. Performed at my daughters wedding. He really got the party going. All ages were up rocking n' rolling from the off. J.D.'s energy spread to all the guests, many of whom were clamouring to be photographed with him afterwards. J.D. didn't disappoint. Thank you J.D."
"Wow!!! What a great night’s entertainment. Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Great voice, great personality and (as a longstanding fan of Elvis) I could hear that J D has got all the little nuances just about spot on. Close your eyes and it really could be the King performing, just a few feet away from you!"
"I booked JD King Elvis for my husband's surprise 50th. I cannot express how this made the night. From the anticipation as he did his big entrance to the incredible voice and look. But most of all within seconds he had the whole party dancing. We had 80 guests from age 8 to 80 and everything in between. There was no one who wasn't dancing and singing along. If you're unsure...don't hesitate ... book"
"Excellent track selection, charming with the guests, exceptional outfit choice and most importantly sounds just like Elvis! Arrived on time with his own PA system which was of very good quality. Performed a belting set that had the crowd engaged for the whole performance. All the guests were waxing lyrical about how good a performance it was and quite rightly. It was an absolute pleasure to watch his performance and we would definitely book again."
JD King's Elvis The Legend is rated 5.00 based on 45 reviews