Isle of Man Events Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle of Man Events
Read Isle of Man Events  Reviews

Tell us how Isle of Man Events made you happy
Easy to deal with, everything dealt with in a friendly and professional manner. No need to chase everything was just as ordered and on time.
I have used IOM events for several years. They always meet my expectations and the staff are helpful and polite. Excellent service again this year.
We always go to IOM Events when booking our holiday because it’s so wonderful to have it all organised for us.The only thing Idont like is when it all ends and it’s back home.Courtney is an asset to you she’s wonderful, and so capable.Cant wait for my holiday. Thanks so much.
Very helpful and a pleasure to do business with, thanks.
Efficient booking service.
Our walking break for 27 people was superbly organised by Sally and her team. Everything ran like clockwork, from picking up our ferry tickets at the port to the reserved spaces on the steam train and Manx Electric Railway. This is the second time I have used IOM Events and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Thank you Sally.
Great service, Polite, helped us a lot.
The staff are always so polite and helpful
I just asked if could arrange ferries,accomodation for 6days,and it was organised with no problems.
Synonymous with the peace and tranquillity that is the Isle of Man; IOM Events take all the stress and strain of arranging travel, accommodation and events away. Stress free and friendly service second to none.
Excellent service, have been using the IOM events for many years
Very helpful and friendly, nice to speak Afrikaans to someone
Polite and friendly staff with knowledge and experience.
Always a pleasure to book through event services.
A very friendly and helpful experience, done over the telephone, booking my holiday package to the Isle of Man in March.
Booking ferry sailings have been very easy and with great savings!
Very helpful and friendly agent.
I have dealt with IOM Events on a number of occasions now and have always found them helpful, courteous and efficient. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Fabulous service. Always helpful and courteous.
IOM events are very efficient and get the job done quickly with the minimum of impact.
We use Isle of Man Events for all our Steam Packet ferry bookings, they have always been efficient & accurate with their paperwork. On my last trip off-Island we were returning 2nd November 2012 we got stuck on the M6 by traffic jams & an accident, we realised we could not reach Heysham in time to catch our Ferry. We phoned IOM events from my car , they immediately offered 2 options to us to choose what suited our needs. That's first class service.

Bruno Panetta.