Isle of Man Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Isle of Man Events
Telephone

How would you rate Isle of Man Events ?

"Have booked through Natalie O'conner on a number of occasions. We find her efficient, friendly and very helpful, a good ambassador for your company."
"Always great customer service, so helpful x"
"Very friendly helpful staff"
"this is the second time i have used Isle Of Man Events very helpful feel happy to discus my travel needs and accommodation would certainly use again and recommend to my friends thanks a r pittaway"
"From start to finish,we gave received,polite, friendly and efficient service. The booking was straight forward and really easy to organise and pay."
"Easy to deal with, everything dealt with in a friendly and professional manner. No need to chase everything was just as ordered and on time."
"I have used IOM events for several years. They always meet my expectations and the staff are helpful and polite. Excellent service again this year."
"We always go to IOM Events when booking our holiday because it’s so wonderful to have it all organised for us.The only thing Idont like is when it all ends and it’s back home.Courtney is an asset to you she’s wonderful, and so capable.Cant wait for my holiday. Thanks so much."
"Very helpful and a pleasure to do business with, thanks."
"Efficient booking service."
"Our walking break for 27 people was superbly organised by Sally and her team. Everything ran like clockwork, from picking up our ferry tickets at the port to the reserved spaces on the steam train and Manx Electric Railway. This is the second time I have used IOM Events and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Thank you Sally."
"Great service, Polite, helped us a lot."
"The staff are always so polite and helpful"
"I just asked if could arrange ferries,accomodation for 6days,and it was organised with no problems."
"Synonymous with the peace and tranquillity that is the Isle of Man; IOM Events take all the stress and strain of arranging travel, accommodation and events away. Stress free and friendly service second to none."
"Excellent service, have been using the IOM events for many years"
"Very helpful and friendly, nice to speak Afrikaans to someone"
"Polite and friendly staff with knowledge and experience. Always a pleasure to book through event services."
"A very friendly and helpful experience, done over the telephone, booking my holiday package to the Isle of Man in March."
"Booking ferry sailings have been very easy and with great savings!"
Isle of Man Events is rated 4.96 based on 92 reviews