Isle of Man Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Isle of Man Events

How would you rate Isle of Man Events ?

"Great service, Polite, helped us a lot."
Miss Hodge
Verified Buyer
"The staff are always so polite and helpful"
Mr Charlton
Verified Buyer
"I just asked if could arrange ferries,accomodation for 6days,and it was organised with no problems."
"Synonymous with the peace and tranquillity that is the Isle of Man; IOM Events take all the stress and strain of arranging travel, accommodation and events away. Stress free and friendly service second to none."
Mrs Townson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, have been using the IOM events for many years"
Mr Peckitt
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and friendly, nice to speak Afrikaans to someone"
"Polite and friendly staff with knowledge and experience. Always a pleasure to book through event services."
"A very friendly and helpful experience, done over the telephone, booking my holiday package to the Isle of Man in March."
Ms De Beer
Verified Buyer
"Booking ferry sailings have been very easy and with great savings!"
Mrs Hubbard
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and friendly agent."
"I have dealt with IOM Events on a number of occasions now and have always found them helpful, courteous and efficient. I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Fabulous service. Always helpful and courteous."
"IOM events are very efficient and get the job done quickly with the minimum of impact."
Mr Panetta
Verified Buyer
"We use Isle of Man Events for all our Steam Packet ferry bookings, they have always been efficient & accurate with their paperwork. On my last trip off-Island we were returning 2nd November 2012 we got stuck on the M6 by traffic jams & an accident, we realised we could not reach Heysham in time to catch our Ferry. We phoned IOM events from my car , they immediately offered 2 options to us to choose what suited our needs. That's first class service. Bruno Panetta."
"Quick and efficient on bookings. Always come back in good time with answers to travel."
Order Number 6030
Verified Buyer
"Consistently high standard of service. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company."
Mr Trumble
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, provide a very good service and will be using them again for next years trip"
Mr Cochrane
Verified Buyer
"Staff most obliging and professional re finding us suitable last minute accommodation and ferry travel from heysham. We thoroughly enjoyed our 7 nights based at onchan."
Mr Seymour
Verified Buyer
"Love coming to the island , it has a magical spell and I always great to be involved. Always attend the isle of Mann TT. Now involved in the rally event.. A chance to get back again."
"The ease of booking and making alterations to the travel and accomadation arrangements, your staff Natarlie and Courtney were most courteous and professional. I will strongly recommend your company, based on the standard of service that I have received"
Isle of Man Events is rated 4.96 based on 81 reviews