Isle of Man Events Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle of Man Events
Read Isle of Man Events  Reviews

Tell us how Isle of Man Events made you happy
My holiday let was double booked and so I needed to re-book my ferry crossings. The Isle of Man events team were understanding, extremely helpful and made the whole process easy and stress free.
Very helpful and professional.
This company have to be praised for their efficiency, excellent service and above and beyond communication skills during a difficult time for booking a holiday. Sally had answers to all my queries and was a pleasure to deal with.
Great service as always highly recommended
The girls in the office were very helpful and friendly in sorting my booking, especially in these difficult times, nothing was to much trouble for Melissa who was wonderful. Would recommend Event Services to everybody. They were Excellent Many Thanks, Nigel E Patterson.
Courtney hinge has helped and explained everything as much as possible
I highly recommend Isle of Man events. They have managed my booking efficiently, including changes made as a result of the pandemic. I am reassured that they are easy to get hold of, polite and thorough, and follow up with booking confirmations promptly.
We wanted a holiday to the Isle of Man and phoned up to see what was on offer. We told Sally what we were looking for and she rang us back within the hour with several options. The beauty of booking through Isle of Man Event services is having a package tailored to your needs, including ferry, accomodation etc. No hidden costs. Also, being able to email with any questions. Excellent customer service!
Great to deal with, great value, helpful and efficient. I wouldn’t use anyone else!
Covered all aspects although awaiting any changes re CV-19.
Isle of Man Events  5 star review on 29th June 2021
Excellent service, provided all the information required quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended travel service. Five star rating without a doubt.
Found Sally very helpful and answered all questions quickly and efficiently.
Lovely, friendly, quick and efficient service from Sally who i booked my trip with. Thank you 😊
I’ve selected a walking holiday with them whitch I am looking forward too can highly recommend them
The staff who I have dealt with have been very helpful and understanding Thank you
Very good service from friendly team
Always very helpful, can never fault them. I always recommend the to friends
From first contact with an enquiry to getting information about booking, accommodation and all other aspects of the trip has been seamless and outstanding. Sally has kept me fully updated about COVID issues on the I.O.M with resolution for a later date. You won’t get a better service than with this team 😎
I have used Events Services for a number of years now and I have always received a first class service they are always very helpful, efficient and prompt whenever I contact them, and I would highly recommend them.
Couldn’t thank Sally and her team enough! Very easy to use and always done with easy and pleasure! Nothing is too much for the team! Highly recommend this amazingly ran local business!
Isle of Man Events is rated 4.95 based on 147 reviews