Isle of Man Events Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle of Man Events
Read Isle of Man Events  Reviews

Tell us how Isle of Man Events made you happy
Always very helpful, can never fault them. I always recommend the to friends
From first contact with an enquiry to getting information about booking, accommodation and all other aspects of the trip has been seamless and outstanding. Sally has kept me fully updated about COVID issues on the I.O.M with resolution for a later date. You won’t get a better service than with this team 😎
I have used Events Services for a number of years now and I have always received a first class service they are always very helpful, efficient and prompt whenever I contact them, and I would highly recommend them.
Couldn’t thank Sally and her team enough! Very easy to use and always done with easy and pleasure! Nothing is too much for the team! Highly recommend this amazingly ran local business!
Very good service. Courtney sorted it all out for us. We were given all the information we neede.
Good service and assistance. Quick replies. Definitely recommend Isle of Man Event Services
Very helpful and professional
We booked a package but we were advised of restrictions because of health issues - we were unable to continue with the trip and our visit has been postponed until IOM lift the current restrictions. This review request is poorly timed and inappropriate
excellent service from the team and good communications - such a shame that the Manx Rally has now been postponed but we hope to use your excellent service again to rebook when the time is right
Do not have an opinion
Not been yet only going on the 12 th April
Always very easy to deal with and listen to your needs and requests.
Excellent service from Courtney as always many thanks
Great service and great staff
Courtney was very helpful polite and made booking easily
We were interested in spending Christmas & New Year on the Isle of Man and were very pleased to have arranged it through Isle of Man Events, they were attentive and nothing was too much trouble for them. Excellent.
We have booked a self guided walking holiday via yourselves. The help I have received has been so helpful. Looking forward to the holiday in a few weeks time.
a very helpful and friendly organisation, nothing seemed to be too much trouble. thank you very much. Regards, Roy Draper.
Ferry and accomodation booked quickly and efficiently. Recommended.
Sally Helwich was brilliant nothing was too trouble it’s nice that someone has the time to help , you are a great company thank you very much. D Newman
Isle of Man Events is rated 4.95 based on 131 reviews