Isle of Man Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Isle of Man Events

How would you rate Isle of Man Events ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"A very friendly and helpful experience, done over the telephone, booking my holiday package to the Isle of Man in March."
Ms De Beer
Verified Buyer
"Booking ferry sailings have been very easy and with great savings!"
Mrs Hubbard
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and friendly agent."
"I have dealt with IOM Events on a number of occasions now and have always found them helpful, courteous and efficient. I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Fabulous service. Always helpful and courteous."
"IOM events are very efficient and get the job done quickly with the minimum of impact."
Mr Panetta
Verified Buyer
"We use Isle of Man Events for all our Steam Packet ferry bookings, they have always been efficient & accurate with their paperwork. On my last trip off-Island we were returning 2nd November 2012 we got stuck on the M6 by traffic jams & an accident, we realised we could not reach Heysham in time to catch our Ferry. We phoned IOM events from my car , they immediately offered 2 options to us to choose what suited our needs. That's first class service. Bruno Panetta."
"Quick and efficient on bookings. Always come back in good time with answers to travel."
Order Number 6030
Verified Buyer
"Consistently high standard of service. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company."
Mr Trumble
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, provide a very good service and will be using them again for next years trip"
Mr Cochrane
Verified Buyer
"Staff most obliging and professional re finding us suitable last minute accommodation and ferry travel from heysham. We thoroughly enjoyed our 7 nights based at onchan."
Mr Seymour
Verified Buyer
"Love coming to the island , it has a magical spell and I always great to be involved. Always attend the isle of Mann TT. Now involved in the rally event.. A chance to get back again."
"The ease of booking and making alterations to the travel and accomadation arrangements, your staff Natarlie and Courtney were most courteous and professional. I will strongly recommend your company, based on the standard of service that I have received"
Mr Wollinski
Verified Buyer
"They were very responsive in the changes that I had requested prior to finalization of the trip."
Mr Pittaway
Verified Buyer
"dear sirs or madam I booked a holiday cottage and the owner made it so easy and recommended me to purchase our ferry crossings all the people I spoke to were very friendly and welcoming . we will be there in about 3 weeks can't wait regards a r pittaway"
"All the help and information given in friendly manner"
"Very pleased with the prompt and professional service provided by Natalie and her colleagues. Regards, John and Tricia Beaman."
Mr Cleaveley
Verified Buyer
"They took my money with a smile in their voice"
"booking service seemed very efficient and helpful"
Mr Philips
Verified Buyer
"fast and gone very well"
Isle of Man Events is rated 4.96 based on 74 reviews