iQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend iQuote
Telephone, Live Chat
Read iQuote Reviews

Tell us how iQuote made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
iQuote 5 star review on 9th August 2019
Shane hunt
More Photos & Videos
Great service and explained everything in detail
I found Mark to be very professional and excellent in his advice. There was no pushy sales, just full on information. I would highly recommend Mark and I Quote for their service.
Thank you Mark and the team.
Fantastic and helpful service nothing was to much trouble would highly recommend.
I found that iQuote very helpful with all the advice they give you, for what u are after in life. Thank you
I spoke to 3 different people who were all very polite and extremely helpful. They have managed to supply me with exactly the same cover and at a far lower cost to me. I am extremely happy with the service and would happily use them again
Very helpful
Excellent service, advisor explained everything Upto very high standard
So well explained the n laymen’s terms. Very patient and at the end of the phone call I felt very much at ease. I have always taken out life insurance but was never really taken through the process or explained any benefits I was entitled to. 5 stars Frome me xx
A pleasant and thorough service from Kyle and Josh, listened and responded well to my needs without going over the top.
Very helpful
Thanks Josh Clarke for setting us up with a suitable life insurance policy Josh was great to deal with made us feel like everything was our choice while offering good advice and being very patient I would highly recommend thanks Josh.
Great service Lillian akselsen provided 5star she was extremely helpful and provided me with all the information I needed and also got me a really good deal what a credit to your company she is thank you
Sara
Thankyou for all your guidance, help and support it has been much appreciated in finding the best and most suitable insurances for me and my son. Would definitely recommend yourself and your service to friends and family.
Alex was friendly, clear and professional. Great service
Really patient, explained everything well and over again. Really friendly and clear
Absolutely delightful by customers service from Mark Ives,very helpful,informative,plenty of information very nicely explained,easy to understand.
Very happy.
I received a call from mark regarding my life insurance. He explained how my policy would only cover me up untill the age of 55 and that I would find it harder to get a policy as I got older..
He helped me extend my policy up untill retirement age and was very informative
I received a call by chance and with the help of an extremly helpful gentleman named mark I managed to set up a policy that covered all my needs and protect myself and my little girl. Excellent service with the policy explain in very easy terms, and every thing discussed to ensure the policy was well within my monthly budget .I would highly recommend this sevice.
YES I'M VERY HAPPY ! SARAH WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING SO KINDLY !
Very informative and helpful thank you Zara
iQuote is rated 4.92 based on 184 reviews