iQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend iQuote
Telephone, Live Chat
Read iQuote Reviews

Tell us how iQuote made you happy
Yes very happy with Mark Ives at iquote
Very helpful
Mark ives
Mark Ives was fantastic, he explained everything in detail and i was completely satisfied with the deal he found for me, would recommend to family and friends.
I spoke to your advisor Mark Ives who was very clear and excellent advisor
Mark Ives was very helpful and knowledgable,, not pushy at all and seem to actually care about the best package he could get for myself and family.
Mathew was very helpful and made everything clear to me . I’ll give him 5star 😀
Josh Clarke has been very helpful setting our life insurance today. Great guy. Thank you mate.
Very helpful & very clear
Amazing to speak to helpful and makes you actually understand what you are paying for. Couldn't get any better.
Josh was very helpful choosing a new insurance for us that would cover all our needs. There were lots of questions to answer but we got there in the end.
Really professional and informative. Really helpful.
Spoke with Mark ives on the phone for my life insurance and for the first time I fully understood what I was getting as he give me the perfect cover for me and my family 5 stars Mark 👍

Scott
Excellent service and explaination of what the policy covers. I would recommend your company to friends and family. Rated 5 stars (very good)
Dan Taylor
I was very happy with the excellent customer service i got from Mark lves. Im a very happy customer
Shermine Michel
Not only did I get a better quote on my life insurance policy, I also able to get even more than I expected...I was very impressed with the wealth of information Josh was able to provide, as well as being very patient when I was looking for my old insurance documents!...Thanks for making it so easy to switch and get me a better policy.
Josh was a great help. He gave me specific advice specific to my needs currently. He explained the pros and cons clearly and was fast on getting back to me with information.
Thank you Josh, great customer service.
Good advice given and very happy with service overall.
Alex was very helpful and explained everything clearly, very cheerful and happy attitude.
I nicola connery would like to give mark ives an excellent review, he went through everything with me about the 10 year extra policy and i thank him.
iQuote is rated 4.91 based on 233 reviews