iQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend iQuote
Telephone, Live Chat
Read iQuote Reviews

Tell us how iQuote made you happy
Before was reactant but after talking to Alex and giving me or the options according to my needs he ended up saving me £5 pounds on my old insurance and much more improve benefits than my old one. Because my wife is a bit younger than me she also ended up saving £15pounds which i think was a good burgain..So I would not hesitate to recommend valitality insurance to anyone. Thank you so much.
Spoke with Sara who was very lovely and helpful. Took the time to find out exactly what I needed and found me the best value for money. I know now that no matter what was to happen I will be fully covered and my family will be ok if the worst was to happen. Really happy with the changes I've made. Thank you again Sara.
I really liked the way Mark from iQuote dealt with me about the life insurance, I 100% recommend this broker to take care of anyone’s life insurance. By the end it was worth it to do it as I’m always afraid of doing this things over the phone. Thank you iQuote for the help you gave me.
Very pushy, sighed a lot during phone conversation and became increasingly confrontational when I said I'd like to have time to think about my options. Wouldn't take no for an answer. I felt very intimated. Do not engage with this 'company'.
Mark was very aggressive in his approach. Wouldn't take no for an answer. Awful, awful company. Blocked the number from my phone. AVOID
Very friendly and very polite. Explained all I need to know very helpful and overall pleased.
Mark Ives was very helpful and informative and found the best, most comprehensive life insurance deal for me quickly and with ease.
I found that they were extremely unprofessional. Lots of shouting and loud music in the background. I recall hearing someone shout the F**** word to another “colleague”. And when I asked where they had obtained my information from, they blatantly avoided the question and gave the excuse of an opt-in data source - they couldn’t provide any information on what data source it was. And upon requesting the call recording, they gave me a bogus email address to contact. Seems just another dodgy contact centre.
Very helpful, thorough and expert advice.
Helpful and very well informed. Competitive prices
Very helpful and informative advisers, thank you!
Very helpful
very good service
I spoke to Alex, he was helpful and explained everything to me,he was very pleasant and chatty,
Kyle Shillito made me feel at ease and listened to what i wanted. He didn't try and sell me anything i didn't want and he found the best plan for my needs and at a realistic price that is affordable. I can't thank him enough for his help.
Recieved a call from Mark Ives, very helpful and knowledgeable and friendly. Gave me the best cover for my needs and answered all my questions. Feel assured I have a policy that will support my family at the time I pass away . Kimberley was also very friendly and helpful.
I am happy with everything Mark Ives as done I would absolutely recommend the guy to anyone absolutely amazing understood everything everything explained properly
I think Mark Ives did a very good job thanks very much
Spoke to Mark Ives today & he was very pleasent & helped me out with any questions I had, Got me a better deal than I was already on so very happy with out come today, Many Thanks
Alex was very good at explaining everything and took time to lision
iQuote is rated 4.85 based on 165 reviews