iQuote Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iQuote

Tell us how iQuote made you happy

Telephone
"Alex got me a better deal on my life insurance and my family."
"Very good service and all questions and queries answered. Very satisfactory phone manner and communication.a complete explanation of the policy"
"I spoke with Joshua Clarke on the phone who took the time to explain everything and go through all the details with me and got me a much better deal for less highly recommend."
"Sara was super helpful and patient in explaining the best cover for me and my girls. She put together a fantastic bundle and at the same price as my previous cover only much better thought out. More practical for our needs and I’m super grateful she took the time to walk me through it all."
"Sara was fantastic and very informative . And made sure i had the best policy for my family ."
"Very helpful and very understanding Sara knew what to ask and was very nice on the phone and got me through the application very quickly and efficiently 5*****"
"Sara was very professional, courteous and friendly and explained everything that I needed to take the correct cover for my life insurance. I would recommend your company to people I know and family"
"Staff really hopeful and understanding and really friendly"
"Josh Got my policy back up again for the best price was very easy to talk to an explained everything very well."
"I had a lovely and informative chat with Sara who provided me with all the information and details I needed to make a good choice of policy to suit me. She made me feel valued and was supportive of my current financial status."
"Very happy with their service, took out life insurance and income protection, highly recommend to anyone not just self employed people!"
"Adviser was really helpful and fully listened to my individual circumstances before helping me find the best policy for me. 5 stars. Managed to get me more cover for less money per month."
"Very nice gentle man"
"The gentleman I spoke to talked to me in plain English so that I understood everything and got me a better deal on my life insurance"
"The gentleman I spoke to explained everything in plain English. He was patient and made me feel safe!"
"Efficient and gave me options based on my lifestyle"
"He was good and very cheap"
"Got me a better deal on my life insurance. Sara was lovely and explained everything well."
"The information given was detailed and easy to understand to help me make the best choice. The customer service was excellent as all my questions were answered."
iQuote is rated 4.94 based on 35 reviews