iQuote Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iQuote

Tell us how iQuote made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Kyle Edwards very helpful glad and happy for the contact Thanks so much for great deal"
"Kyle Edwards was very polite and helpful with getting me a great deal on my life insurance. Would recommend"
"Was surprised to cover both my mortgages for less than my previous cost to cover the one mortgage. Very pleased customer here."
"Very polite. No pressure and everything clearly explained by Mark Ives"
"Spoke to Sara. She was very polite and helpful and helped me make the right choice. Thank you"
"Spot on very happy"
"I spoke with Kelvin literally I was not interested but at the end of a long talk am convinced I made the right choice thanks"
"Kyle Edwards was really great and helped me a lot I would recommend to friends and family"
"Advisor was polite, friendly, and very helpful. He explored different products for me to find the most suitable. Thank you."
"Spending an evening on the telephone arranging our life insurance with Kyle Edwards was rewarding to say the least very informative took a while but in the end it was worth it knowing we are now covered with our mortgage and individual life cover Thank you for your help Regards Mr n Mrs Barker Barton upon Humber"
"Dealt with mark ives for my life insurance quote great bloke explained everything to me taken out life insurance with him Thanks mark"
"I would like to thank Mark Irvine for His advice today made everything straight forward and clear."
"The gentleman i spoke to thoroughly explained everything and was very great at addressing topics that i wasn’t quite familiar with. Thank you"
"Spoke with Mark Ives today very nice guy made things easy to understand not pressured in any way to buy Ken Monschke"
"Josh Clark was very polite and knowledgeable about my policy requirements. He took time to explain the policy and its benefits. Would happily reccomend Josh to friends and family for financial advice."
"Mike Ives was very helpful and sorted our policies out very quickly and well."
"Sara was very friendly and helpful I am happy with advice thank you 🙂"
"Mark Ives was really patient and made sure I was completely happy with everything and also made sure I fully understood the information given to me."
"Very friendly and helpful member of staff I spoke to. I would highly recommend"
"They were verry helpfull and we're cheaper than my old premiums"
iQuote is rated 4.92 based on 76 reviews