iQuote Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iQuote

Tell us how iQuote made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"very good service and friendly staff"
"Joshua explained everything so clearly and he had a very friendly manner on the phone."
"Very helpful thankyou😁"
"Very helpful and provided all the information I needed, I ended up with more cover over a longer period of time for pennies extra. Mark Ives was very pleasant."
"it was straight forward im now one happy customer"
"Very good advise and pleasant to speak with"
"Sara was very helpful and explained things very well 😀"
"I found Alex to be very helpful and explain things very well so l understand everything and he also got me a good price which I can afford"
"Excellent"
"Advisor mark ives was very helpful and got me more cover than i previously had for less monthly payment"
"Mark Ives was very professional and made it easy for me to understand. He also looked at a couple of offers and worked out the best one for me."
"Mark Ives was very pleasant to talk to and understand what was happening."
"Spoke to mark Ives today gave me a fantastic life policy so quick and hassle free"
"Very informative. Did not push for a hard sale, just gave me the options and let me decide. Took into account personal and family situation. Friendly and professional. Excellent service."
"Matthew Page was very helpful and thorougher. My application was not straight forward and he made every effort to go that extra mile and make sure it was correct. Highly recommend!"
"Matthew was very helpful and professional when supporting me in finding the right life insurance highly recommend iquote"
"Mark Ives was very helpful and friendly with thanks"
"good advice if rather rushed"
"Alex Clark provided me with life insurance information in a simple way which l would understand. Alex answered questions honestly with an explanation thereafter, such as what would happen with the insurance if l died suddenly before the age of 90 years? Also what happens if l fall ill whilst on holiday outside the UK. What would happen if l am unable to care for myself on daily activities? I was happy with the all-time l spent talking to Alex."
"I am extremely happy with the service i have been provided. My financial adviser kyle was so polite understanding and very informative about the policy the price and everything that im covered under. I cant thank him enough."
iQuote is rated 4.90 based on 122 reviews