iQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend iQuote
Telephone, Live Chat
Read iQuote Reviews

Tell us how iQuote made you happy
Very comprehensive and clear instructions. Knowledgable and welcoming.
The lady Nikki was Really helpful and informative, Not pushy!! Very Friendly too. Made a long call much more enjoyable’
Matt page was very helpful and helped me with my quote, he was friendly and kept it light hearted and cheerful which I enjoyed Thank-you james slack
Very good service, they found me better insurance
Nikki was very helpful and really made me feel that I was making the right choice
The service i received today was nothing short of perfect. My advisor Kyle Shillito was very informative and professional. Kyle made me feel at ease and explained everything in detail, i feel he had my best interests at heart and is a credit to the company (even though he supports Leeds!)
Qqwwwwwwwwwww
Very helpful with my details and choices available it's a must have .
My name is Anastasia Despoti & I spoke to Mathew Paige who was very helpful & extremely polite
Very well explained
The advice offered was very professional and unbiased without any pressure to purchase.
Very impressed with advisor I had he was thorough and explained everything well. Did not try and get me to take cover that I could not afford
Very helpful explaining everything
Brilliant customer service
I spoke to a gentleman called Matthew Page, He was very polite and very professional and talked me through which insurance company was right for me explained every. l great job Great job . Nicola Brown .
I was very pleased with the help l got from Kyle Edwards, he’s a credit to your company
Very helpful
Great customer service from Matthew Page
I spoke to Matthew, he was a really nice guy he was also able to answer all concerns I had which was great! Give the man a raise! Regards, Michael bolton
My adviser was very friendly, professional; sympathetic, compassionate and very patient. I definitely would recommend him for future customers. God bless for the good people out there 💕
iQuote is rated 4.92 based on 544 reviews