iQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend iQuote
Telephone, Live Chat
Read iQuote Reviews

Tell us how iQuote made you happy
Very happy with the service I received form Alex.
Posted 31 minutes ago
The customer service agent spent a long time ensuring that I chose the best policy for myself and my family as well as ensuring it was affordable and great value for money. I felt at ease and not under pressure to choose something and feel that the insurance package was suitable for my needs. Fantastic service!!!
Was so delighted with the advice from Kyle Shillito and gave me some interesting facts
Clear and honest service. Nikki was helpful and very knowledgeable about products. I 100% recommend the service for honest advice and assistance.
My Advisor was the lovely Kyle Shillito who was extremely polite,professional and had a great sense of humour too. He spoke very clearly,explained everything in great detail and wasn't pushy. A real credit to the company.
Good service and advice
Kyle Shillito, was very helpful and provided myself and my family with a much better life cover.
Good information, friendly advisor
Very good customer service
I spoke with Mark Ives from I quote online who provided me with a review of my current life insurance policy. I was happy with my current policy but wanted to add critical Illness and have a larger lump sum of money for my family of something happened to myself. Mark underwent a fantastic review, was helpful and explained everything when asked to do so. Highly professional and curtious with customers best interests in mind. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Informative, helpful, friendly and easy to do.
Really lovely staff very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you
Alex Clarke was very professional & very friendly, put me at ease. Alex is a Asset to the company 🔝Man Alex
Mark Ives was very professional
The service very good, Mark is very good . Thanks , etanda omoy
iQuote 5 star review on 26th March 2021
I think for now, this is the best quote for me at the moment.
Took time to listen to what I wanted and gave good advice. Explained the options that met my requirements and understood I was busy first time (Mark) he called and called back at the time he said.
I spoke to Mark Ives from iquoteonline and was very helpful and advised me very well and reasured me ive recommended my husband thank you
Mark Ives was very thorough and helpful. Debra Windle
Hi. I would like to deeply appreciate the assistance ive recieved from one of the advisor named Alex Clark. Has never understood how life insurance work until this man explained it to me in detailed. Thanks very much and thank you for the acceptance. Kind Regards
iQuote is rated 4.92 based on 407 reviews