iQuote Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iQuote

Tell us how iQuote made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Advisor was polite, friendly, and very helpful. He explored different products for me to find the most suitable. Thank you."
"Spending an evening on the telephone arranging our life insurance with Kyle Edwards was rewarding to say the least very informative took a while but in the end it was worth it knowing we are now covered with our mortgage and individual life cover Thank you for your help Regards Mr n Mrs Barker Barton upon Humber"
"Dealt with mark ives for my life insurance quote great bloke explained everything to me taken out life insurance with him Thanks mark"
"I would like to thank Mark Irvine for His advice today made everything straight forward and clear."
"The gentleman i spoke to thoroughly explained everything and was very great at addressing topics that i wasn’t quite familiar with. Thank you"
"Spoke with Mark Ives today very nice guy made things easy to understand not pressured in any way to buy Ken Monschke"
"Josh Clark was very polite and knowledgeable about my policy requirements. He took time to explain the policy and its benefits. Would happily reccomend Josh to friends and family for financial advice."
"Mike Ives was very helpful and sorted our policies out very quickly and well."
"Sara was very friendly and helpful I am happy with advice thank you 🙂"
"Mark Ives was really patient and made sure I was completely happy with everything and also made sure I fully understood the information given to me."
"Very friendly and helpful member of staff I spoke to. I would highly recommend"
"They were verry helpfull and we're cheaper than my old premiums"
"They give me great advice and are cheaper than my old premiums"
"Great advise. Very well funded arguments."
"Great service"
"Mark Ives was very helpful. I didn't feel rushed or pushed in my decision making. Very helpful when I had a question. Explained things in Easily understandable language and read back to me what I was undertaking Job well done"
"Great service"
"I'd recommend Josh clark anytime of the day. He helped me out and went out of his way to get me the best of what I needed"
"Josh Clark went out of his way to help me with all aspects of things. He spent hours trying to get me the best deal and advised me on things I didn't know. I'd recommend Josh Clark anytime and I will tell family and friends"
"staff where friendly and clear, it was straight forward and no messing about gave exactly what i asked for without trying to sell me something else."
iQuote is rated 4.93 based on 68 reviews