iQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend iQuote
Telephone, Live Chat
Read iQuote Reviews

Tell us how iQuote made you happy
Matthew page contacted me about my review on my policy's. We went through number things. Found best plan to suit myself to protect my daughters future. Even saving money was plus. With out his help understanding I wouldn't had best policy in place for myself or daughter thank you for all help
Call from mark ives, all explained well and not pushy
The consultant I spoke with gave clear and precise details to all of the products available.
I spoke with Mark Ives of IQuoteonline.
Spoke to mark Ives at IQuote , excellent service ,clear advice
I was contacted by
I quote online and spoke to a very helpful Mark Ives who I can only say was very helpful in every way trying to sort out my insurance I couldn’t recommend him enough
Mark Ives was great. Thanks. Robin
Mark ives was very good and explained everything to me,
I spoke to Mark Ives, I Quotes Online. Mark was very polite and clear in his communication regarding Life Insurance quote and information. Mark clearly explained all aspects of the cover to be provided and answered questions precisely and patiently. Mark conducted the process in a confident and professional manner.
I was very impressed with the way Mathew Paige dealt with my life insurance quote, he was very formal, friendly & professional.
Mark ives @iqute online was really pleasant and helpful
I had a phone call from Mark Ives from my Quote online 08000096434 very professional and happy with my new insurance protection.
I spoke with Mark Ives from IQuote online He was very friendly and helpful
Would just like to thank Mark Ives for all his help with my new insurance policy.. he made every thing very clear.. thanks again! Mark.
Mark Ives at I quote
I spoke to mark ives from I quote on line. He was very professional and offered me some excellent advise. I would recommend this to friends and family
Matthew page talk me though life insurance he was very Polite and helpful
Had a call from mark Ives, very pleasant and friendly, got every I needed for kids and was a fast. I would recommend to family and friends.
Stewart ellis
I was on the phone with Matthew Page, who was very helpful and clear to give me the policy of cover that suited me best with being self employed. It's all sorted now and very helpful.
Very helpful person to explain the policy I was going to buy, Matthew Page was very reassuring with his sales technique, very helpful and able to answer questions I had. Gave a good explanation as to what I am going to be paying into and what payouts I would receive.
Was very good and easy to understand
iQuote is rated 4.93 based on 315 reviews