Invest Southwest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invest Southwest
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Invest Southwest Reviews

About Invest Southwest:

Invest Southwest is a multi-award winning, highly experienced team of Independent Financial Advisers. Fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we offer a wide range of financial strategies and products to suit your personal, family and business needs. Getting to know you is key to helping you set and achieve your goals. This is why we are committed to assigning you your own dedicated adviser with a view to providing Advice...For Life.

andy@investsouthwest.co.uk

12 Hammet Street

Tell us how Invest Southwest made you happy
I received professional, friendly advice and recommendations from David Donohoe. He explained everything fully and spent time putting my pension in place. I would recommend his service and the services of Invest Southwest.
(David Donohoe) -
Paul is always very professional and talks plain English, and gives good advice according to the situation
(Paul Gold) -
Excellent, secure financial and investment advice, Friendly and helpful staff Very happy to recommend
(David Penny) -
Love the personal service, explaining all options in a easy to understand lay man's term.
(Karen Gregory) -
Absolutely brilliant service and I have definitely recommended to people I know
(Matthew Duncan) -
We had help with our first mortgage through Matthew Duncan. He was very professional and efficient throughout the process and talked us through the various stages of being a first time buyer in a clear and methodical way. We would happily recommend Matt to anybody. Many thanks
(Matthew Duncan) -
Buying my first brand new home I was warned how stressful it could be. However, sorting the mortgage out with Matt was a breeze. He was patient, efficient and stress free. He spoke to me like a normal person instead of someone following guidelines from a computer. I highly recommend his services and will be using him again in the future.
(Matthew Duncan) -
Very informative & professional service. Paul was very approachable and answered all our questions clearly.
(Paul Gold) -
Very helpful and spent time explaining the different options I needed to consider when looking at mortgages and life insurance. No pressure and worked at my pace.
(Karen Gregory) -
Richard Clarke is an incredibly professional man - you could not have anyone better representing ISW. He is very knowledgeable & I have every faith in him & trust him completely. I Would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone. Only wish I had met him years ago when I did other investments. Julie Rose
(Richard Clarke) -
First class service and knowledge in regard to my mortgage requirements from start to finish, highly recommend !
(Matthew Duncan) -
Great service. Friendly, clear and informed. Highly recommended.
(Adrian Rooney) -
Paul was very thorough with his investigations into our circumstances and took the time to get a full understanding of our current protection and future needs. With that we have been confident in following his recommendations, which were both suitable and cost-effective.
(Paul Gold) -
Thoroughly professional service,unpressured and with a listening ear specific to clients requirements.Would recommend.
(David Penny) -
Clear practical advice given.
(Paul Booker) -
David our adviser is a good ambasador for your company. He is prompt for appointments, explains proceedures and paperwork in a very good manner, and keeps us regulary imformed on progress.
(David Donohoe) -
Friendly, fantastic services provided, to top it off I saved money with these guys too... So highly recommended
(Matthew Duncan) -
I closed one account and opened another. It was all done very promptly and just as I wanted. Throughout Mr. Johnston was always available and very efficient. I certainly could not have done the business on my own.
(Paul Johnston) -
Expert advice delivered in a very comprehensive manner. I have every confidence in my advisor, Dave Penny. Highly recommended.
(David Penny) -
Good services and clear details of investment.
Invest Southwest is rated 4.93 based on 168 reviews