Invest Southwest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invest Southwest
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Invest Southwest Reviews

About Invest Southwest:

Invest Southwest is a multi-award winning, highly experienced team of Independent Financial Advisers. Fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we offer a wide range of financial strategies and products to suit your personal, family and business needs. Getting to know you is key to helping you set and achieve your goals. This is why we are committed to assigning you your own dedicated adviser with a view to providing Advice...For Life.

info@investsouthwest.co.uk

12 Hammet Street, ,

Easy to communicate with. Great bloke.
(Ryan Cleverly) -
As first time buyers we were keen to go with someone who could explain everything along the way. Ryan was professional, approachable and easy to talk to during the whole process. Ryan made the process straightforward to and stress free. Would Highly Recommend.
(Ryan Cleverly) -
Always happy with the service I recieve from Paul Johnson. Hes happy to explain everything in lay mans terms for me. Never in a rush and nothing is to much trouble. Would happliy reccomend to a freind for investment advise.
(Paul Johnston) -
Paul Gold has listened very carefully and attentively to our wishes and responded with clear advice. I am more than happy with the support we have had and it has enabled us to plan our future with hope.
(Paul Gold) -
I have been a client of Invest Southwest for over 12 years and in the past 18 months dealt with Paul on a number of matters including pensions, life assurance and more recently mortgages. Paul always takes the time to establish my current situation and exact requirements before researching and presenting the best product or solution for me. I have no need to use any other firm and would not hesitate in recommending Invest Southwest.
(Paul Gold) -
Martin Lane has been very clear about the options available to me after being made redundant and having sudden changes in my life. His manner is friendly but very professional and I have felt comfortable with him visiting my home. I have understood all the advice he has given.
(Martin Lane) -