Invest Southwest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invest Southwest
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Invest Southwest Reviews

About Invest Southwest:

Invest Southwest is a multi-award winning, highly experienced team of Independent Financial Advisers. Fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we offer a wide range of financial strategies and products to suit your personal, family and business needs. Getting to know you is key to helping you set and achieve your goals. This is why we are committed to assigning you your own dedicated adviser with a view to providing Advice...For Life.

andy@investsouthwest.co.uk

12 Hammet Street

Tell us how Invest Southwest made you happy
Have always been given excellent financial advice whenever it has been needed.
(Nick Bashford) -
Made a daunting task of sorting out my plethora of pensions easy. All infpr,ation was easy to understand and make the correct decision.
(Paul Gold) -
Always pays attention to my preferences for investment and what I consider important and very carefully and succinctly explainea to me at a level I can understand -Thankyou
(Seb Powles) -
Dave Donohoe has been very professional throughout , approachable and informative. He guided us through a lot of intricate and sometimes confusing pension choices. He gave us confidence in planning how to invest for our planned retirement. The support he has continued to give us has he invaluable . Thank you Dave
(David Donohoe) -
Professional, friendly advice given. Good initial discussion to establish personal circumstances and priorities. Some delays in responding to messages and little proactive contact.
(David Milne) -
I have had really good chats with Paul, he has listened and given balanced thoughtful advice, and I have, therefore, gone along with it.
(Paul Gold) -
Martin has looked after us very well with our investments.
Yours mr and mrs c bisby.
(Martin Shea) -
Cannot thank Chris enough for his help and professional advice
(Chris Watson) -
Clear, understandable info given in a professional manner.
(Matthew Duncan) -
Richard Clark is always friendly and professional, extremely helpful, informative, and trustworthy. Would have not hesitation in recommending him to others seeking financial advice
(Richard Clarke) -
Paul Gold undertook a thorough and professional review of my pension requirements at the initial meeting at his office, in a friendly and relaxed manner. Then the COVID-19 lockdown intervened! However, Paul regularly updated me on progress with phone calls and emails, and was able to bring the process to a successful and timely close. I would have no hesitation in recommending Paul and Invest Southwest.
(Paul Gold) -
Very good..just need an answer from an investment stuck in Gibralter which needs closure.
(Nick Bashford) -
Excellent service, quick and friendly.
Could not of asked for any better.
(Karen Gregory) -
Karen is extremely helpful and has always given me the best advice. She is always on hand and answers any questions I may have swiftly giving me peace of mind. I can’t thank her enough for helping with my mortgage over the years.I recommend her to anyone who may need financial advice.
(Karen Gregory) -
Paul Gold is very professional and thorough
(Paul Gold) -
Invest southwest were/are very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely recommend them. Paul helped me set up a personal pension and so far, I’ve been very happy.
(Paul Johnston) -
Matthews knowledge of many difficult queries was dealt with quickly, efficiently and we would highly recommend using him!
(Matthew Duncan) -
Very professional & easy to access
(Paul Gold) -
Karen has been a massive help in supporting me at a very difficult time of my career, following redundancy in December. I now feel confident my pension is in safe hands, with a clear plan and Karen will continue to advise and support me with our other investments. She is not only an expert in her field but has a great style in explaining money situations and making things easier to understand. I am sure she will continue to advise me for many years.
(Karen Gregory) -
The personal interest and advice is most highly appreciated.
(Seb Powles) -