Invest Southwest Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Invest Southwest

About Invest Southwest: Invest Southwest is a multi-award winning, highly experienced team of Independent Financial Advisers. Fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we offer a wide range of financial strategies and products to suit your personal, family and business needs. Getting to know you is key to helping you set and achieve your goals. This is why we are committed to assigning you your own dedicated adviser with a view to providing Advice...For Life.

andy@investsouthwest.co.uk

12 Hammet Street

Click Here

Tell us how Invest Southwest made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Chris is always professional and takes time to explain details in an easy to understand way."
(Chris Watson) -
"Martin is very professional and knowledge. He is always willing to answer any questions I may have and I value his advice."
(Martin Lane) -
"Invest Southwest advisor, Seb, explains in clear language all aspects of the investments and answers to my questions. I am very pleased with the results of the efforts on my behalf."
(Seb Powles) -
"I am in the process of taking out my 4th mortgage with Matt Duncan Invest Southwest. Matt has been consistently good at getting the best deal efficiently and has helped secure two buy to let properties with his swift processing and excellent correspondence"
(Matthew Duncan) -
"Excellent and a friendly service, with Matt and his team show obvious passion, experience and depth of knowledge in a complex area. Thank you for all your continuing help."
(Matthew Duncan) -
"We were impressed with the service provided by our advisor, Chris. He offered us a range of financial options to suit our needs, without being pushy. His pleasant and informative approach enabled us to work through a good way forward. We've since recommended him to others."
(Chris Watson) -
"Trustworthy Company always giving best advice to customers"
(Nick Bashford) -
"Seb goes to great lengths to explain everything to make it easier to understand and make decisions"
(Seb Powles) -
"We have a lot of trust in Chris He is alway helpful when ever we contact him And he will alway travel to Highworth if we need him to He has alway given great advice"
(Chris Watson) -
"Our reviews have always been good and our requirements taking into account our ages and circumstances have been duly considered. Fully satisfied."
(Adrian Rooney) -
"Very professional and detailed in all aspects"
(Paul Johnston) -
"Matt was very generous with his time and advice, and we covered a much wider range of issues than I had anticipated in our initial meeting. He gives practical advice in a way that is easy to understand and follow. I will absolutely go back to him in the future. Very highly recommended."
(Matthew Duncan) -
"I cannot fault Invest Southwest and Matthew Duncan in any way. Excellent service, great advice and professional friendly and reassuring manner. Every time i have dealt with them I am always immensely impressed."
(Matthew Duncan) -
"The service I have received from Invest Suthwest has always been excellent. David Donohoe has gone out of way to help me with investments an I would recommend Invest Southwest to anybody wanting help with their investments."
(David Donohoe) -
"Very friendly and knowledgeable. Good sound practical advice."
(Paul Booker) -
"Martin Lane is efficient, helpful and personable."
(Martin Lane) -
"Very easy to deal with and local. Thorough interview/investigation into our requirements and explanations of the investments and paperwork. Time will tell on how successful it will all be."
(Matthew Tilley) -
"Very good experience overall. Friendly and approachable financial adviser. Good service and advice."
"Good professional service"
(Seb Powles) -
"I have found Chris Watson to be readily available for advise, always on time when I see him, full of sense and good manners. I delight to have him to rely on for knowledgeable judgement."
Invest Southwest is rated 4.92 based on 126 reviews