Invest Southwest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invest Southwest
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Invest Southwest Reviews

About Invest Southwest:

Invest Southwest is a multi-award winning, highly experienced team of Independent Financial Advisers. Fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we offer a wide range of financial strategies and products to suit your personal, family and business needs. Getting to know you is key to helping you set and achieve your goals. This is why we are committed to assigning you your own dedicated adviser with a view to providing Advice...For Life.

andy@investsouthwest.co.uk

12 Hammet Street

Tell us how Invest Southwest made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have nothing but praise for my financial advisor Paul Booker.
He is on the ball with advice about all aspects of finance & associated products and is a most congenial character
Annual invitation to check investment progress welcomed.
(Paul Booker) -
I have received first class service from Invest Southwest. I find my Financial Adviser, Chris Watson, has excellent knowledge, is easy to talk to and I have complete trust that he always tries to find the best solution for me. I have spoken to various financial advisers in the past but Invest Southwest is the first company I have felt so confident in to give a 5 star review and recommend them to others.
(Chris Watson) -
Really good, efficient, friendly, patient & helpful. Would definitely recommend.
(Matthew Tilley) -
Very Efficient
(Matthew Duncan) -
Competent, friendly and thorough.
(Paul Booker) -
Very Happy so far. I can highly recommend.
(Richard Clarke) -
I have been a customer of Seb's for some years now and throughout this time I have received advice that has been knowledge based, reliable and, most importantly, profitable! I have not hesitated to recommend Seb's expertise and, by association, Invest Southwest.
(Seb Powles) -
We really appreciate the great advice, support and professionalism of our financial advisor Paul Johnston. We have Recommended Paul to other people who also require financial advice.
(Paul Johnston) -
Service has always been excellent.
(Martin Lane) -
Richard was very professional & explained clearly all the advice given.
Would have no hesitation in recommending Richard & Invest Southwest to friends & family, as we already have!
(Richard Clarke) -
Thank you so much for what you have done for me.
(Martin Shea) -
Chris Watson has handled our financial affairs in a very professional way. We are more than happy with the service provided.
(Chris Watson) -
Delighted to get all my pension pots into one great place where my funds will now be properly monitored and adjusted by someone who knows my goals and attitudes. I have every confidence in Invest Southwest!
(Adrian Rooney) -
Chris advises my parents as well as myself. He gives very good advice and tailor sit to our different circumstances.
(Chris Watson) -
Good concise information both in the will preparation and execution plus of course the solid advice from Nick in financial matters
(Nick Bashford) -
Martin is very friendly and easy going (sense of humour appreciated!) while at the same time providing good advice and management entirely suited to my needs. He always seems to have plenty of time to make sure I am happy with what we discuss.
(Martin Lane) -
Invest SouthWest takes a very low key approach to financial services without any hard-sell pressure. Paul Gold, IFA, presents information thoroughly and at a pace that is not intimidating and he can explain complex concepts in lay terms. Paul indicates clearly that while his advice is offered to increase the value of investments neither he nor anyone else can promise this will occur. His investment suggestions are based not only on a knowledge of investment offerings but also on a careful and thorough interview with clients to assess their needs and their tolerance for risk. It is far too early to judge investment strategies on results as the suggestions have not been in place for very long but they certainly meet our needs to seek growth without excessive risk.

Invest Southwest has a dedicated administrative team who respond promptly to queries. There are several people working in this area therefore if any one person is away there are other people to respond. This means that there are no significant delays in responding to queries.
(Paul Gold) -
Our financial adviser Martin Lane has been excellent. At no time have we felt pressurised into buying a particular product and we feel that everything is explained very clearly. We would like to express our thanks to Martin through this review,
(Martin Lane) -
We have worked with Martin for a 5 years. He has always been helpful and very knowledgeable and has made the whole process very pleasurable and fun. We always look forward to his visits.
Invest Southwest is rated 4.93 based on 168 reviews