Invest Southwest Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
5 out of 5
Read Invest Southwest Reviews

About Invest Southwest:

Invest Southwest is a multi-award winning, highly experienced team of Independent Financial Advisers. Fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we offer a wide range of financial strategies and products to suit your personal, family and business needs. Getting to know you is key to helping you set and achieve your goals. This is why we are committed to assigning you your own dedicated adviser with a view to providing Advice...For Life.

info@investsouthwest.co.uk

12 Hammet Street

Paul Gold has been very helpful in sourcing a better home for one of my pensions. Would certainly recommend Invest Southwest
(Paul Gold) -
Would be very good did I not have to correct inaccuracies, some of which have cost me money
(Richard Clarke) -
After further explanation, our client has confirmed that there were no inaccuracies and no additional costs have been incurred.
They were very helpful and gave me good advice and guidance. May the whole process easier.
(Paul Gold) -
Paul my advisor was very patient and explained things very well, to date I am very please pleased with my experience.
(Paul Gold) -
Paul Johnston of Invest Southwest is always polite and helpful towards myself and my husband.
(Paul Johnston) -
Have been very impressed with doing the release of equity from my property. Paul Johnston was very helpful and professional. He kept me well informed.
(Paul Johnston) -
Great service from Ryan. Helpful, informative and always available to discuss any queries.
(Ryan Cleverly) -
Karen has been very good, keeping us informed , and explaining what we needed to know
(Karen Gregory) -
I have been dealing with Mr Paul Johnston for several years now and value his opinion. All transactions made have been efficiently carried out and I have always been pleased with my investments through Invest South West.
(Paul Johnston) -
Our experience has been very favourable. Paul Gold listened to what we wanted and delivered without trying to ”sell” us anything else. He explanations were clear and simple without being patronising.
(Paul Gold) -
My wife has been using the professional advice and services of Invest Southwest for many years and always found their experience and expertise to be outstanding. Last year I approached them to see if they could find me a suitable life insurance cover with critical illnesses. We agreed a monthly budget and an ideal capital. I was appointed a case manager who worked with me through the application and made the whole process very easy indeed. They were able to find me exactly what I needed and slightly cheaper than I expected. I would highly recommend their financial services. 10/10
(Ryan Cleverly) -
Ryan helped me find an excellent deal as a first time buyer and made the process stress free and simple. Ryan is also very approachable, understanding and quick at replying. Would 100% recommend Ryan from Invest Southwest and would use his services again. Thank you!
(Ryan Cleverly) -
Our adviser (Paul Johnson) was as always very helpful with our latest investments and keeps us updated with any changes applying to the investments throughout the year cannot be faulted.
(Paul Johnston) -
Matt made everything very easy to maximise my pension savings and I look forward to retiring soon!!
(Matthew Duncan) -
We had Ryan Cleverly as our mortgage advisor, he was always quick to reply and incredibly helpful in guiding us through our first house purchase. I can highly recommend him and Invest southwest.
Very friendly professional company
(Paul Johnston) -
The financial advice I have received is tailored to my personal situation and annual reviews remind me of the need to manage my finances in an ongoing way. Invest Southwest have managed the covid situation well. My adviser is friendly and professional at all times.
(Matthew Tilley) -
Nick is fantastic, excellent adapted skills & knowledge. Very helpful & easy to deal with
(Nick Bashford) -
David is excellent We know we are in safe hands leaving our investments with him. He replies very quickly if I leave a message on his answer phone.
(David Donohoe) -
Kind, understanding and patient advice. Superb help!
(Matthew Duncan) -