Invest Southwest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invest Southwest
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Invest Southwest Reviews

About Invest Southwest:

Invest Southwest is a multi-award winning, highly experienced team of Independent Financial Advisers. Fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we offer a wide range of financial strategies and products to suit your personal, family and business needs. Getting to know you is key to helping you set and achieve your goals. This is why we are committed to assigning you your own dedicated adviser with a view to providing Advice...For Life.

andy@investsouthwest.co.uk

12 Hammet Street

Tell us how Invest Southwest made you happy
Mr Adrian Rooney is an excellent ambassador for Invest Southwest. He is professional and meticulous, having a genuine and very personable manner at all times. He is most approachable and patient in explaining finer details.
(Adrian Rooney) -
Absolutely fantastic customer service and depth of knowledge. Would recommend Matt and his team to anyone.
(Matthew Duncan) -
I found Chris very helpful in every way and he explained his recommdations logically
(Chris Watson) -
Chris Watson was great at explaining all the different options available to us and made us feel more reassured about having our finances sorted for retirement. He was willing to take the time and effort to explain everything to us in a friendly manner. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking to invest in their future.
(Chris Watson) -
Seb has been my financial advisor for a number of years.. I cannot fault the service I receive from him on behalf of Invest Southwest, always there for guidance and advice whenever it is needed. Thank you.
(Seb Powles) -
Martin Lane has been very clear about the options available to me after being made redundant and having sudden changes in my life. His manner is friendly but very professional and I have felt comfortable with him visiting my home. I have understood all the advice he has given.
(Martin Lane) -
Very grateful to feel that our finances are being taken care of so ably by Paul Gold and team, one less stress in life! Everyone we've had contact with has been friendly, knowledgable and efficient.
(Paul Gold) -
Excellent service.
(Paul Booker) -
We approached Invest Southwest regarding the re-mortgaging of our property. We found them very friendly and extremely professional to deal with throughout and they made the whole process seamless from start to finish. They listened to our needs from the start and worked with us to provide a very satisfactory outcome which we recently completed. We would highly recommend.
(Matthew Duncan) -
Paul was extremely helpful in advising me about the options for my pension which enabled me to make an informed choice.
(Paul Gold) -
Found Nick Bashford to be extremely professional and helpful with getting me a new mortgage. I am now using his services again to sort out my pensions.
(Nick Bashford) -
Karen is very thorough and we believe has given us good impartial advice.
(Karen Gregory) -
Paul Johnston is our advisor through Invest southwest and we are extremely fortunate to have his expertise as he provides us with his knowledge to ensure our investments work well for us. He listens to our needs and gives advice and always provides humour to our meetings. He is an asset to the Invest Southwest team and we would highly recommend him.
(Paul Johnston) -
I have always found the whole team at Invest Southwest to be professional, friendly and thorough in their advice and support of my financial affairs. I have trust in their recommendations and they have served me very well for over 10 years now. I feel my finances are in safe hands.
(David Penny) -
We are very pleased with the help and advice given to us by Martin Shea. We came to him with some muddles which he has resolved by giving us options. Thank you.
(Martin Shea) -
Matthew is by far the best mortgage advisor. Friendly and helpful.
(Matthew Duncan) -
I have no other adviser to compare against so can only base a response on this one experience. The adviser was quick to understand my requirements and discussed options so that I could choose an opportunity which suited my circumstances. I was pleased with the way that he dealt with all of the arrangements in consolidating my funds and setting up my new investment. The ongoing reviews allow me to feel confident that I will continue to receive clear information and advice.
(Matthew Tilley) -
Nick Bashford has always been polite respectful and advised us well.
(Nick Bashford) -
Great service and advice from Mark Tabard at Invest. Mark has been open, honest and importantly, realistic. I would recommend 'Invest' and Mark
(Mark Tarbard) -
Very informative staff, excellent service levels and above all detailed advice on various products, highly recommended for your financial requirements.
Invest Southwest is rated 4.93 based on 168 reviews