Imove International Removals Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Imove International Removals Ltd made you happy
Imove International Removals Ltd 5 star review on 8th November 2018
Mr & Mrs A Clark
More Photos & Videos
Made the process of organising the move easy.
Good job on time
Very good communication before and after the move. This was important as I had no "physical" contact with my belongings and was dependent on being told what was happening to my things.
The movers put my boxes where I wanted them but made the mistake of putting boxes wrapped in dry paper up against a radiator. They were piled so high that it was difficult for me to pull them all away from the heat. I think it could have been very dangerous.
They were helpful, came at the time when they promised, and gave the correct information.
The team in the UK was responsive and helpful as well as flexible with dealing with mistakes made by my US movers.

Customs and delivery etc was a very smooth and quick process.
Excellent communication, really helpful staff at the HQ (at least one worked late to help me), lovely (and really strong!!!) guys for collection and delivery. I would give 5 stars, but for a slight delay, but that was unavoidable and the staff hadled it perfectly. Thanks!
Furniture was collected at our house in UK by Fred Phillips in professional way and on time and delivered in Spain on the date indicated. Again without damage and with very helpful drivers.
The Guys that delivered the goods were really kind.
After a fair amont of toing and froing to get a firm delivery date I Move came good and our furniture arrived in France with no breakages and on time. The delivery guys vwere exceptionally good and the inventory was very thorough. Would reccommend
The packing team at the UK end were fantastic. All goods delivered is one piece and as promised. Only negative was the lack of communication at the destination. The agents at the other end need to be more helpful.
Some problems arose but overall not to bad.
Those who collected our goods somewhat causal and they overlooked
giving us the connecting screws for the double bed and damaged one
of the sewing machines.
However the team that delivered our property were very good being
pleasant and very hard working.
but we need to claim for an ironing board which has some heavy item
on it which bent it so this will have to be replaced and a bookcase also
damaged.
we have been able to correct the damage to the sewing machine.
The company is very helpful to find out the best solution for you. The driver is nice and punctual. Good overall service.
Imove International Removals Ltd is rated 4.27 based on 101 reviews