Imove International Removals Ltd Reviews

Unit A3 Dolphin Estate
Windmill Road West
Sunbury on Thames
Middlesex

How would you rate Imove International Removals Ltd?

Unverified Reviewer

I booked this company in good faith as they claim to be experts to removals to Spain from the UK. They failed to wrap my expensive furniture, art work and mirrors on collection and I had to stop them for loading them into the van until I wrapped them myself as best as I could and at my own expense. I also made it clear when I booked the job that I leaved in the mountain in Andalucia and asked whether they could do the job; they assured me that there would not any problem. It turned out that when the stuff was supposed to be delivered to the property, the van driver which was hired was totally inexperienced at driving on mountain roads and the van booked was simply too big; half of my stuff was left on the side of the road in the dust and under the sun for hours as my husband was left to watch over it whilst the driver tried to deliver half to the house. When time came to deliver the second half, the driver refused to do so and all the goods were loaded back to the van to be taken to a storage area some 200 kms away. The following day Imove International advised me that they could not find another driver to deliver to the house and that I would have to organise collection at my own expense. I am extremely disappointed with the service given and I would advise anyone to avoid this company like the plague! I would not even give a 1 star rating...
Mike Read
Verified Buyer

Made the process of organising the move easy.
Jessica Sims
Verified Buyer

It took some time to arrange our move from the UK, but Imove were so helpful, understanding, and efficient throughout. We received a really great, friendly service, our belongings were shipped quickly with minimal notice, pick up and drop off were smooth and stress free. All the staff I dealt with at Imove kept me informed from day one, and provided an excellent service. I highly recommend.
Maureen Cook
Verified Buyer

Imove assisted us to move from France to England, with a company that offered a reliable and promt services. The removal team were polite and cheerful and nothing was too much for them to do. There were no breakages. So well done Iove team.
Wayne Ruddy
Verified Buyer

We were very happy with the service, The 2 removal guys were great at both collection and delivery addresses.
Verified Reviewer

The staff at I move were very good. Excellent communication and easy process to follow. Our pack dates and shipping schedule were organised really quickly and confirmed, something some other companies who quoted for us, could not confirm. Very satisfied with I move. Recommended.
William McKibben
Verified Buyer

Of the 3 quotes for removal services, Imove were the best value for money.
The back office staff were professional as where the collection and delivery crew, who were also very helpful and friendly. So 5 stars there.
Verified Reviewer

Could not wish for a more efficient and professional company,extremely hard working removal men from start to Finnish completely stress free.
Thankyou to all involved
Cliff&Lyn Mills
Richard Cruz
Verified Buyer

Very organised after I'd been let down by another removal company who I should name, Murray Harper, at the last minute. Appalling. Imove's Michaela who informed what was happening from start to finish was excellent.
Mr Mavrikakis
Verified Buyer

Very good service. Professional - timely and prompt with answering queries.
Delivery of container arrived as scheduled. All personal items offloaded without incident.
Overall, a great job.
Thanks.
Verified Buyer

A big ‘thank you’ for the really good telephone and email communication service that this company provided to my husband and I over the course of the last few weeks. A move is stressful in its own right and it has been really helpful to be kept in the loop of what is going to happen especially never when having performed an international move before. We were delighted to take the receipt of the shipping in the UK two weeks after it has been collected in Germany. The truck crew was very friendly and are really hard working people! I can only recommend IMove Intl Removals Ltd to friends and family (or those that read this review). A reliable company with a very competitive pricing for their customers.
Doreen James
Verified Buyer

Michaela from the office was superb, organising everything and well informed. The guys at the Spanish end were fantastic, jovial and a great job they did, I was most impressed, but the uk end, the two guys hardly said a word and very miserable. Shame really. But hey maybe they had a long day. Would definitely recommend again. Thanks
Mrs Linda De Zaaijer
Verified Buyer

They were efficient,relaxed,helpful and respectful
Jane Quast
Verified Buyer

This has been my second major move with iMove on one year. The first time my entire household was sent from Dorset in the UK to Phuket in Thailand. And my second move was my return back to the UK. IMove is a down to earth , easy to contact, "easy to communicate with" company. Every issue I had was dealt with promptly , kindly and patiently. The telephone system has immediate access to a real person at the end of the phone, who puts you through immediately to the person you need. Their comeback and answers are instant. Nikki Searle who managed my entire move was amazing....very calm with no hype or drama. And extremely flexible. Out of my many, many moves it was my second totally stress free move. ( My first stress free move was the initial one that iMove did for me last year.)!!!!! The packing team who packed me up in Phuket were amazing. Totally respectful. They worked calmly and quietly. And the team who unpacked me here in UK were extremely kind and considerate. I would absolutely recommend iMove! I wish I had known about them before. My thanks go very especially to Nikki here in UK, to her lovely unpacking team, and to Kh.Gene and the packing team in Thailand. Thank you all for another wonderful move.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service throughout from initial enquiries and quotes, packing, loading, delivery and unloading. Everybody was prompt, friendly, helpful and professional. Would recommend Imove to anybody - good price too!

Good job on time
Pauline Lomas
Verified Buyer

Good price, good communication, very pleased with the service.
Matthieu Vin
Verified Buyer

Dynamic Company, services on phone was so nice and the Team of removal also. I'm really appreciated your work.
Roddy Leith
Verified Buyer

Great service for our recent move from London to Barcelona. Sharon and Michaela were very helpful and kept us up to date with the transfer of our furniture. We did not use the packing service however, in hindsight it would probably have been far more cost effective rather than packing ourselves (which between boxes, bubble wrap and time cost us more than the packing service). Very reasonably priced too. Delivery guys brought everything into the house and olaced it where we wanted it.

Alk in all a great service. Thank you to all involved. Roddy Leith
Jenny Edwards
Verified Buyer

They were so helpful from start to finish and I found them to be very flexible and friendly. They were very patient with me as this was my first international move that I have had to do myself.
Imove International Removals Ltd is rated 4.52 based on 71 reviews