Imove International Removals Ltd Reviews

Sunbury on Thames
Middlesex

William McKibben
Verified Buyer

Of the 3 quotes for removal services, Imove were the best value for money.
The back office staff were professional as where the collection and delivery crew, who were also very helpful and friendly. So 5 stars there.
Verified Reviewer

Could not wish for a more efficient and professional company,extremely hard working removal men from start to Finnish completely stress free.
Thankyou to all involved
Cliff&Lyn Mills
Richard Cruz
Verified Buyer

Very organised after I'd been let down by another removal company who I should name, Murray Harper, at the last minute. Appalling. Imove's Michaela who informed what was happening from start to finish was excellent.
Mr Mavrikakis
Verified Buyer

Very good service. Professional - timely and prompt with answering queries.
Delivery of container arrived as scheduled. All personal items offloaded without incident.
Overall, a great job.
Thanks.
Verified Buyer

A big ‘thank you’ for the really good telephone and email communication service that this company provided to my husband and I over the course of the last few weeks. A move is stressful in its own right and it has been really helpful to be kept in the loop of what is going to happen especially never when having performed an international move before. We were delighted to take the receipt of the shipping in the UK two weeks after it has been collected in Germany. The truck crew was very friendly and are really hard working people! I can only recommend IMove Intl Removals Ltd to friends and family (or those that read this review). A reliable company with a very competitive pricing for their customers.
Doreen James
Verified Buyer

Michaela from the office was superb, organising everything and well informed. The guys at the Spanish end were fantastic, jovial and a great job they did, I was most impressed, but the uk end, the two guys hardly said a word and very miserable. Shame really. But hey maybe they had a long day. Would definitely recommend again. Thanks
Mrs Linda De Zaaijer
Verified Buyer

They were efficient,relaxed,helpful and respectful
Jane Quast
Verified Buyer

This has been my second major move with iMove on one year. The first time my entire household was sent from Dorset in the UK to Phuket in Thailand. And my second move was my return back to the UK. IMove is a down to earth , easy to contact, "easy to communicate with" company. Every issue I had was dealt with promptly , kindly and patiently. The telephone system has immediate access to a real person at the end of the phone, who puts you through immediately to the person you need. Their comeback and answers are instant. Nikki Searle who managed my entire move was amazing....very calm with no hype or drama. And extremely flexible. Out of my many, many moves it was my second totally stress free move. ( My first stress free move was the initial one that iMove did for me last year.)!!!!! The packing team who packed me up in Phuket were amazing. Totally respectful. They worked calmly and quietly. And the team who unpacked me here in UK were extremely kind and considerate. I would absolutely recommend iMove! I wish I had known about them before. My thanks go very especially to Nikki here in UK, to her lovely unpacking team, and to Kh.Gene and the packing team in Thailand. Thank you all for another wonderful move.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service throughout from initial enquiries and quotes, packing, loading, delivery and unloading. Everybody was prompt, friendly, helpful and professional. Would recommend Imove to anybody - good price too!

Good job on time
Pauline Lomas
Verified Buyer

Good price, good communication, very pleased with the service.
Matthieu Vin
Verified Buyer

Dynamic Company, services on phone was so nice and the Team of removal also. I'm really appreciated your work.
Roddy Leith
Verified Buyer

Great service for our recent move from London to Barcelona. Sharon and Michaela were very helpful and kept us up to date with the transfer of our furniture. We did not use the packing service however, in hindsight it would probably have been far more cost effective rather than packing ourselves (which between boxes, bubble wrap and time cost us more than the packing service). Very reasonably priced too. Delivery guys brought everything into the house and olaced it where we wanted it.

Alk in all a great service. Thank you to all involved. Roddy Leith
Jenny Edwards
Verified Buyer

They were so helpful from start to finish and I found them to be very flexible and friendly. They were very patient with me as this was my first international move that I have had to do myself.
Lisa Jones
Verified Buyer

very good communication throughout process. flexible planning and all items arrived to destination on time and in good condition.
Verified Reviewer

The removers arrived promptly, worked extremely hard and were extremely efficient. They hoovered everything up and into boxes (sometimes actually before I had realised they were in the room!) One of the men (I think the lead man) had a great sense of humour and made me laugh out loud when I found what he'd written on some of the boxes. Then, at the other end, the unpackers appeared exactly when they said they would, with exactly the right size vehicles (road access is extremely limited), and put everything where I wanted it. I'm still unpacking but it's looking very good.
Verified Reviewer

Everything ran very smoothly... more than happy ????
Verified Reviewer

Very good communication before and after the move. This was important as I had no "physical" contact with my belongings and was dependent on being told what was happening to my things.
The movers put my boxes where I wanted them but made the mistake of putting boxes wrapped in dry paper up against a radiator. They were piled so high that it was difficult for me to pull them all away from the heat. I think it could have been very dangerous.
Mrs. Leone Evrenos
Verified Reviewer

We would thoroughly recommend Imove International Removals. Excellent service and all items very well packed for their trip to Cyprus.
Peter W, Durham
Verified Reviewer

Friendly team. Came when they said they would and delivered more promptly than we expected.

Problems - only a few days confirmation of collection date and time. You have to estimate the volume you require, and that can be problematic.

Not expensive.

Our goods were delivered into storage so we don't really know if we have breakages or losses yet.
Imove International Removals Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 65 reviews