Imove International Removals Ltd Reviews

Unit A3 Dolphin Estate
Windmill Road West
Sunbury on Thames
Middlesex

How would you rate Imove International Removals Ltd?

Jeanette Johnsons
Verified Buyer
"Very simple and the guys excellent"
"Bad experience with iMove. They said we would need 2 extra men because of difficult access and unnecessarily charged us extra. But the men that turned up said no extra help was required. But Nikki didn't care and wouldn't refund us. This topped up an overall bad experience anyway. They (Nikki) did not once call to update us on where our goods were or to inform us of delivery date. I had to follow up each time and got canned and even rude responses to these queries. Would not use again."
Fabien Charbonnel
Verified Reviewer
"We used this company for our move from London to Auckland (NZ). The experience was really good at first, but when we received our boxes in Auckland, one was missing with parts for our baby's cot. At first they wouldnt want to hear anything as I didnt subscribe to an insurance (I didnt complain about the various things that arrived broken, but i thought delivering all the 25 boxes without missing one was the bare minimum we could expect from a moving company), I then had to escalate and speak to someone higher in the hierarchy, they first told me that they would cover the cost for replacing the cot...and then went silent. After 2 months I had to send them an email every week to have an update and it was always "we ll come back in a few days" (of course they did not) ... more than 2 months after my complaint (and 6 months after they collected the boxes in London to send them to Auckland) we are now left without a cot bed for our 10 month old baby and we have to buy another one for £300 as they cant replace the parts or even refund the cost. Needless to say that I am very disappointed, we paid top money for that move hoping it would go well but not only did they lose a box but the interaction to try and get a refund was very slow and painful. There are so many other moving companies, I would strongly advise to go with someone else."
"This company is SHOCKING. Lots of hidden costs - about £1000 - long delays and rude when they don’t ignore you. Which is most of the time. AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"I wanted to take a few items of new furniture to my house in Spain which I couldn't buy out there. As it wasn't a full move I needed a 'groupage' service. I had several quotes and whilst IMove was in line with the others on price more or less I chose them solely on the basis of their reviews. Whilst there were a few horrors they seemed to receive 5star reviews pretty consistently. There was one poor review in particular which concerned me so I asked Aaron what had happened and he was very happy to give me Imove's side of the story in detail. He came across as very open and transparent and I believed him. There are always 2 sides to a story so if you are thinking of using IMove and are concerned by a bad review my advice is ask them about it. Moving on Aaron and then Michaela were both superb. Professional but friendly and once I was committed Michaela kept in regular touch always updating me when she said she would and generally going the extra mile to keep me informed. The crews at both ends were also friendly, polite and treated my furniture with care. So all in all I would certainly recommend IMove and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Thanks guys! Ros"
"superb quality service"
"Very professionnal job. Punctuality, efficiency and good care of removed items. Certainly to be recommended."
"Extremely disappointed, Please do not contract this company for your own safety. They deliver my stuff 6 weeks after collecting from UK to Spain. Some boxes were lost. All my furniture arrived badly damaged, every single piece, they treat my stuff as they were putting rubbish in a truck. Also, as I contract the service of packing, some jewellery that I left by mistake were taken from their cases and put the cases empty in the boxes. And my daughter's piggy bank was left empty and open! Very heartbroken for us. I requested and investigation of the team who collected the stuff but they haven't respond to me so far (3 weeks after delivery). So if you contract this company is under your risk."
"Friendly helpful staff, on time and good price."
"Excellent service and advice from initial contact right through to collection in France and delivery to the U.K. Can't fault the service at all - everyone was really helpful and certainly exceeded our expectations. Represented great value for money too."
"iMove handled my delivery and unpacking upon arrival in the UK. Nikki was in constant contact and kept me up to date on the status of the shipment throughout. The guys who unpacked me were fast, efficient, polite and careful with my items. I could have been more pleased, that's why when it was time to return to the States the choice of removal companies was easy-iMove. The price was well below other removal companies and I already knew they delivered great service. Nikki and Aaron walked me through the entire process to include additional purchase of insurance. They answered all my questions and concerns in a very professional and expedient manner. The packing crew was equally as professional and very careful with all of my items. I could not have asked for more! I had a colleague who asked me to recommend a removal company and immediately put him in touch with Nikki and Aaron. Keep up the good work guys, you're the best!"
Owen Roland Long
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service all round. Very professional and kept me inormed at all times"
"I booked this company in good faith as they claim to be experts to removals to Spain from the UK. They failed to wrap my expensive furniture, art work and mirrors on collection and I had to stop them for loading them into the van until I wrapped them myself as best as I could and at my own expense. I also made it clear when I booked the job that I leaved in the mountain in Andalucia and asked whether they could do the job; they assured me that there would not any problem. It turned out that when the stuff was supposed to be delivered to the property, the van driver which was hired was totally inexperienced at driving on mountain roads and the van booked was simply too big; half of my stuff was left on the side of the road in the dust and under the sun for hours as my husband was left to watch over it whilst the driver tried to deliver half to the house. When time came to deliver the second half, the driver refused to do so and all the goods were loaded back to the van to be taken to a storage area some 200 kms away. The following day Imove International advised me that they could not find another driver to deliver to the house and that I would have to organise collection at my own expense. I am extremely disappointed with the service given and I would advise anyone to avoid this company like the plague! I would not even give a 1 star rating..."
"Made the process of organising the move easy."
Jessica Sims
Verified Buyer
"It took some time to arrange our move from the UK, but Imove were so helpful, understanding, and efficient throughout. We received a really great, friendly service, our belongings were shipped quickly with minimal notice, pick up and drop off were smooth and stress free. All the staff I dealt with at Imove kept me informed from day one, and provided an excellent service. I highly recommend."
Maureen Cook
Verified Buyer
"Imove assisted us to move from France to England, with a company that offered a reliable and promt services. The removal team were polite and cheerful and nothing was too much for them to do. There were no breakages. So well done Iove team."
Wayne Ruddy
Verified Buyer
"We were very happy with the service, The 2 removal guys were great at both collection and delivery addresses."
"The staff at I move were very good. Excellent communication and easy process to follow. Our pack dates and shipping schedule were organised really quickly and confirmed, something some other companies who quoted for us, could not confirm. Very satisfied with I move. Recommended."
William McKibben
Verified Buyer
"Of the 3 quotes for removal services, Imove were the best value for money. The back office staff were professional as where the collection and delivery crew, who were also very helpful and friendly. So 5 stars there."
"Could not wish for a more efficient and professional company,extremely hard working removal men from start to Finnish completely stress free. Thankyou to all involved Cliff&Lyn Mills"
Imove International Removals Ltd is rated 4.40 based on 83 reviews