iMix Concrete Reviews

Telephone
Read iMix Concrete Reviews

sales@imixconcrete.co.uk

31 Kerry Avenue, Aveley, South Ockendon,

Tell us how iMix Concrete made you happy
Really pleased with the price, delivery and service for our new build project. We had to have our triple garage rebuilt after a fire and it was great to see the footings going in and the floor being laid.
iMix were so helpful in letting me know what grade of mix I needed (I didn't know when I ordered) and even helped me ensure the right amount of concrete was used! Really appreciate this.
Thanks for a superb service iMix, we are delighted.
What a fantastic job! Pumped in 4m3 of cement on a 48m run and the two guys that where running the pump went way above what I expected, to the point of helping with the smoothing out. Also left the place spotless! Wouldn't know they'd been!
Would definitely recommend and use again in a heartbeat! Thank you!
Good service,,reasonable prices,,next day delivery,,would recommend
Fantastic service, Fair price. Delivery on time as per usual.
PreAgree LTD
Could not rate this organisation and their staff highly enough. From helping me order the right amount of the right material to the delivery guy providing exceptional customer service. I will use them again and recommend to friends
This company really helped me out by getting concrete to me on the same day after another company let me down. Their service was amazing, driver was so helpful and friendly, would definitely recommend to anyone. Will be using them again for all my projects.
Excellent service, phoned on Friday and they managed to fit me in for the next day with concrete mixer & line pump. Great job was finished within the hour and place all cleaned up. Would highly recommend.
Professional guys very helpful come on time left place nice clean. Higly recommended
I can not praise the Team more for their help with delivering and pumping our concrete. They were so helpful and efficient. Would definitely recommend them and also getting a line pump, so much easier than mixing.
Very clean and tidy afterwards as well, they cleaned everything down and washed the drive as well!
Excellent and professional service! Alan was very helpful and did a great job!
George and Alan came today from IMix and did an amazing job!!!

They are true professionals and did the job very fast and clean!

Will definitely use them again!
This morning the guys from iMIX especially Harpreet Singh were very professional, great service, great communication, they arrived on time and made the job quick no messing and very good value for money. This is already my fourth pour and as usual i received an excellent service. I would thoroughly recommend to anyone.
Pump guys were very helpful, definitely recommended
Great service again, 11m3 safely laid for a garden study/hobby room.
Prompt and efficient and great value for money

See you guys on the next one!!
Thank you for all your help with this mornings poor.
Your guy's were very helpful in assisting me with the concreting.
I would definitely recommend you to anyone who needs a pump assisted poor. Thank you.
Excellent Service and Great communication! A* Will use again !
Great service, no messing
Great service, no messing
iMix are always available and competitive for the projects we're working on in the Kent area. Helpful on the phones and a pleasure to work with.
Great service as always