iMix Concrete Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iMix Concrete

31 Kerry Avenue, Aveley, South Ockendon,

Tell us how iMix Concrete made you happy

Telephone
"Fantastic service and brilliant quality. Highly recommend"
"Excellent Company, quick service and will use again!"
"Always on time and top quality service. We use this firm nearly on a daily basis. Very impressed from the first day"
"Mr Khaira was very knowledgable Surprisingly. Knew exactly what I needed"
"5 star fantastic service!!"
"Highly recommend imix, brilliant price for quality concrete and good service. Used them on a number of jobs and will continue to use them in the future."
"High quality concrete and great price too! Would definitely recommend."
"Fantastic service, really helpful and excellent quality materials."
"Imix is a great company. They are on time, have helpful staff and prices are unbelievable. I will definantly be a long term customer."
"Great service and high quality concrete! I would highly recommend iMix!"
"Imix are my regular, trusted supplier. Brilliant customer service and unbeatable price to say they don’t use recycled materials. You know you’re getting good quality concrete with these guys so drop them a call, you won’t be disappointed."
"I was let down by my regular suppliers on several occasions, got fed up so I decided to give these guys a try and never looked back since, the mix is always just how I want it, always on time and prices are good too. I’ve used them for over a year now and wouldn’t consider looking anywhere else"
"Excellent Service, was a pleasure doing business! Great price too!! Will definitely recommend. Keep up the good work guys !"
"Good fast service with high quality concrete, just what was need to help with the extension"
"Thanks for the brilliant service guys! From start to end imix have been brilliant. Would definitely recommend you."
"Excellent Service, was a pleasure doing business with the iMix team. Friendly staff and quality work. Would definatly Recommend them!"
"Great, efficient and effective service. Would recommend to anyone. Friendly staff who know what they are doing."
"Showed up when scheduled, got the concrete done and it looks great. Total price was exactly as quoted. I was glad I went with all new concrete instead of just leveling the old stuff. I was impressed with the team at IMix, we were in very good hands, everything about the work was explained to us in detail. They took the time to ensure all facets of drainage and such were taken into account before laying the concrete, which is critical. I would recommend IMix for any work in the future, they will make the job a great experience."
"Good price, even better services, really happy with them."
"I have used these guys 7 times now and received Fantastic service each time. Always on time and knew exactly what i needed and delivered it to a very high quality. Give them a call and you will not be dissaponted. The employees always go out of their way to help. Best in the business in my experience and ive been in this trade a very long time!"
iMix Concrete is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews