iMix Concrete Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iMix Concrete

31 Kerry Avenue, Aveley, South Ockendon,

How would you rate iMix Concrete ?

"5 star fantastic service!!"
Bennett Group
Verified Reviewer
"Highly recommend imix, brilliant price for quality concrete and good service. Used them on a number of jobs and will continue to use them in the future."
Evan James
Verified Buyer
"High quality concrete and great price too! Would definitely recommend."
"Fantastic service, really helpful and excellent quality materials."
"Imix is a great company. They are on time, have helpful staff and prices are unbelievable. I will definantly be a long term customer."
"Great service and high quality concrete! I would highly recommend iMix!"
"Imix are my regular, trusted supplier. Brilliant customer service and unbeatable price to say they don’t use recycled materials. You know you’re getting good quality concrete with these guys so drop them a call, you won’t be disappointed."
Sanders Civils
Verified Reviewer
"I was let down by my regular suppliers on several occasions, got fed up so I decided to give these guys a try and never looked back since, the mix is always just how I want it, always on time and prices are good too. I’ve used them for over a year now and wouldn’t consider looking anywhere else"
Brian Davies
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent Service, was a pleasure doing business! Great price too!! Will definitely recommend. Keep up the good work guys !"
"Good fast service with high quality concrete, just what was need to help with the extension"
"Thanks for the brilliant service guys! From start to end imix have been brilliant. Would definitely recommend you."
"Excellent Service, was a pleasure doing business with the iMix team. Friendly staff and quality work. Would definatly Recommend them!"
"Great, efficient and effective service. Would recommend to anyone. Friendly staff who know what they are doing."
"Showed up when scheduled, got the concrete done and it looks great. Total price was exactly as quoted. I was glad I went with all new concrete instead of just leveling the old stuff. I was impressed with the team at IMix, we were in very good hands, everything about the work was explained to us in detail. They took the time to ensure all facets of drainage and such were taken into account before laying the concrete, which is critical. I would recommend IMix for any work in the future, they will make the job a great experience."
"Good price, even better services, really happy with them."
"I have used these guys 7 times now and received Fantastic service each time. Always on time and knew exactly what i needed and delivered it to a very high quality. Give them a call and you will not be dissaponted. The employees always go out of their way to help. Best in the business in my experience and ive been in this trade a very long time!"
"Was pleased with the quality service and prices that imix provided. Would definitely recommend!"
"Staff are very friendly and helpful and we got a very good deal compared to others"
"The team not only did great work but were the most affordable, they delivered a high quality of work. Would highly recommend"
Cheema Group
Verified Reviewer
"Great Service, We use IMix for all our Concrete & Screed - Always on time, Drivers are always helpful also - 100% reccomend IMix you will not be disapointed"
iMix Concrete is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews