Imbue Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Imbue Lighting Reviews

About Imbue Lighting:

Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge & Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our website.
We create our very special lampshades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5EE

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy
Lovely lamp, well made and looks great. Very happy with it.
Very happy with the individualised map of our area -lovely service from owners with quick supply -would recommend this company -so glad they are surviving during the pandemic
Very prompt and rapid delivery with a personal call to say it was on its' way.
Ordering was very easy and was followed up by a phone call when the lamp was due for overnight dispatch.
The lampshade itself is really lovely. Very eye catching and the colour lovely.
I had always fancied the lampshades on display, and said that I'd buy one if I ever needed to invest. The opportunity arose, and I ordered two matching yellow batik conical shades for our bedroom. I love them!
This is the third lampshade I have bought from Imbue. They are all different . This was one is as great as the others I bought. Well made, unusual patterns ,great choice of colours and shapes. Website works very well and lampshade arrived very quickly with good communication re expected delivery. Highly recommend.
I love my lampshades, they are beautiful and fabulous quality. The service from the team is fabulous too.
I cannot fault This company ,. Amazing customer service and the most beautifully created lampshades . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! Thankyou
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Over the moon with both lampshades for their originality and quality. Customer service was great too with a phone call to let me know they were on their way.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 22nd February 2021 Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
I recommend Imbue lighting as their sevice was personal and prompt. The lampshade I ordered was well packaged and now looks great in our hallway.
Fantastic service and quality
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Whilst on a short break on Anglesey between lockdowns I purchased a lamp shade which wasn’t available in the shop and had to be posted. I liked it so much I purchased another online and had it sent again. Both times it was all very efficient and I am very pleased with my purchases. I even received a telephone call the day before to say I would receive the following day. Highly recommend
Excellent service, Fantastic product! Thank you very much.
Great service
Bought a beautiful rectangular ‘leaf’ lampshade for an existing lamp. Couldn’t be happier with it. Great service with personal touch. Would highly recommend.
Very impressed with Iimbue Lighting. Not only do they have an extensive range of high quality shades but they even helped me to choose one based on my lamp base design. Their customer service was excellent - keeping me informed about how the order was progressing and dispatching the shade within a few days of ordering. Would highly recommend this company.
Bought two lamps online. The lamps are lovely and the service and delivery was very quick and efficient. We will be back. We have no criticisms.
Beautiful lampshades and bases with personal service second to none
I ordered a custom painted lampshade and base and it’s beautiful. It arrived well packaged and on time via courier. Excellent service and product.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Personal service, with quick production and delivery. We love our new shades
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.99 based on 264 reviews