Imbue Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Imbue Lighting Reviews

About Imbue Lighting:

Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge & Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our website.
We create our very special lampshades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 28th November 2020
Jane Russell
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 20th November 2020
John Turner
Received my lovely, made to order lamp shades today. Just one week from ordering. Beautiful and of great quality, they will perfectly complement our home. And impeccable customer service as well! Unfortunately I missed the call informing me my order is ready to be shipped, but I was pleasantly surprised when I got the voice mail!
Just need to decide now which design to go for next!
Great prompt service, and great quality product, highly recommended.
Wonderful service and beautiful shades.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 20th January 2021 Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 20th January 2021 Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Excellent quality lampshade, looks beautiful with the light coming through the leaves. Great customer service. Will be buying more soon. Thank you
We Were very impressed with the service at imbue , they were very helpful and friendly and we are delighted with our shades .would definitely use them again Thierry
Excellent service. Very pleased with the lamp. Arrived beautifully packaged with detailed handwritten instructions for assembly. Brilliant thank you
Excellent customer services and speedy delivery. Thank you so much
Loved the lamp we purchased . Great to see original design ideas - oozing rustic charm. Received a phone call to say the product would be arriving the next day - and it did. Very pleased with the service overall.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 12th January 2021
The lampshade I bought was superb. So well made and the colour was excellent. Also I was extremely impressed with the communications form the company including a call direct from them to confirm the delivery time. Highly recommended.
Got a phone call a couple of days after ordering online to say my order was out for delivery that night and got delivered the next day. It was a late christmas present so very thankful they got it to me on time. The lamp shade is gorgeous and my partner loves it! Thankyou!!
Nice product does the job well. Excellent customer service. I had ordered the diffuser a few days before Christmas and received a courtesy call to make me aware it possibly wouldn't arrive before hand and if i was still happy for the sale to go ahead which I thought was a lovely of them. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or buy from again.
Great quality, as I needed to diffuse the light from my new nursery lamp shade. The item is just as described, easy to fit and arrived earlier than expected too. Highly recommended!
Beautiful lamp shades. These have been bought as presents as I'm so pleased with a previous purchase
Very pleased with the lamp I purchased. Looks exactly as I wanted. Quick delivery. Very good customer service....even had a personal phone call to say it had been dispatched! Would definitely use again and recommend.
Quick and personal service - I received a phone call to say my lampshade was on its way and it was delivered less than a week after I ordered it. The lampshade itself is gorgeous and the website, which showed me what my lampshade would look like lit and unlit, was really useful.
Such a good range of lights that we had trouble choosing.

They dispatched the chosen light very quickly and even telephoned us to let us know it was on its way.

Excellent service!
I have bought several lamps from Imbue Lighting, all of which are gorgeous and very well made. The service that I have received, both face to face and online, has been excellent. When ordering online, the lamps have arrived at the specified time and in good condition.
Really good quick service and very pleased with the shades
We normally have a little browse in the shop when we are allowed in Anglesey but we had to order these online. The service was so quick, I rectangles phone call and email confirming delivery and they look beautiful.
Great service and lovely lampshades would certainly recommend them.
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.99 based on 234 reviews