Imbue Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Imbue Lighting Reviews

About Imbue Lighting:

Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our ecommerce website.
We create our very special lamp shades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5EE

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 1st April 2020
Caroline Hunter
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 15th October 2019
wendy sherwood
More Photos & Videos
My second order of two more shades. They look lovely both lit & unlit. Customer service is excellent.
To everyone at Imbue...thank you so much for our wonderful lamp shades...we purchased a small free-standing table-lamp and a drum lamp-shade...both in batik star flower grey...and we are absolutely delighted with them. We have visited your shop in Menai a few times and have always been impressed by your creativity and style...and we love small family-oriented businesses! We were also amazed that delivery was made within a week of ordering. To everyone...support small businesses throughout this difficult time...it’s good to buy artisan items that have so much more meaning than the generic stuff available in the bigger stores. Will be recommending to friends and colleagues and will endeavour to order more items in the future...hopefully visit you on Ang1esey in the not-too-distant future. Take care.
WOW. I am so happy with my recent purchases. From requesting the brochure, choosing the shades and table lamp and ease of ordering. FANTASTIC. Quality of product is AMAZING and delivery was prompt and faultless. We will definitely be back!!! Thank you so much.
Fantastic lamp shades, great quality and excellent service. I will definitely be ordering again.
Absolutely delighted with my lamps and shades in the 'Bee' theme. I love being able to communicate directly with a small business who obviously value their customers. Be warned! the products are so well made and beautiful I'm now looking at Pink Cherry Blossom design for my bedroom.
Excellent customer service, we were very impressed.
Any queries we had were responded to very quickly. Love our Lokta wall shades and bespoke lamp shade. It was great to receive a call to let us know that the items were on their way and would be delivered the following day too. Would highly recommend Imbue Lighting.
I just wanted to say thank you to the staff at Imbue Lighting for their amazing service. I am thrilled with the lamp, it looks even better than on the photos.
I would recommend to everyone looking for something beautiful.
We are thrilled with the lampshades we ordered. They look wonderful unlit and stunning lit up. The service we received was very professional, friendly and personal, with guidance given over the telephone as to which size to order. Will definitely order again.
Imbue Lighting second to none!
The lampshades are perfect, beautiful fresh colours.
Mandy and Stephen offer exceptional customer service.
I am so glad I found their company.
Very good customer service and speedy despatch. I would recommend this organisation.
Excellent warm, friendly customer service and wonderful quality products which enhance any room. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for lighting that is just that little bit different!
I first went into the shop in Beaumaris and loved all the different bespoke lampshades I was also pleased to learn that the online shop would also deliver to where I lived.
I ordered a lampshade for my grandson’s Lego lamp and it came very promptly.
I would definitely order again
Amazing speedy service - I emailed in the afternoon to enquire about a lamp we had seen in the shop window last summer, and the next morning it was delivered to my house!
Thank you so much 😁 Even though I sent the incorrect measurement and the shade was too large, I was not made to feel a nuisance and the correct size was sent out quickly. It's perfect ❤️
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 1st April 2020
Fast and friendly, and great quality - as always.
I love the shade that I purchased. Also, the customer experience was first class. I have recommended the company in an online interiors group that I am a member of 👍
The custom made map lampshade is superb, so pleased with it - an unusual way to remember a special place! Thank you all.
Thank you for my hand made shade, looks fabulous and always reminds me of Anglesey, will be back x
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 16th March 2020
We saw the lights in the shop and loved them. We ordered by telephone as we needed some bespoke sizes. Delivery was really quick and we are delighted with them. Would highly recommend.
I bought a free standing lamp, cherry blossom on grey for the bedroom and a small cornflower petals on natural for the dining room. Both are beautiful and give a warm, intimate light.
Service was excellent and my order arrived within 3 days of ordering. Thank you.
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.98 based on 125 reviews