Imbue Lighting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting

About Imbue Lighting: Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our ecommerce website.
We create our very special lamp shades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5EE

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy

"We ordered some diffusers for our lights. They arrived quickly and were very well packed. They fitted exactly and look good. Thanks a lot."
"I absolutely love my Batik dots lamp shade! It looks great on my Ikea lamp base whose paper shade had been sad and torn for years. A huge choice available and very prompt efficient service. I will be back for more!"
"*** HIGHLY RECOMMEND *** I discovered this incredible company in my quest to find a lampshade diffuser that would work for inserting in the bottom of a floor lamp. It was impossible to find in the U.S. so I was thrilled to work with Mandy to build a custom diffuser for my lamp. My dimensions were slightly off (my error) but I want to share the pictures so others can see how fantastic this works. It was easy to bend a bit and insert in the bottom, then rest of the bottom lip of the shade. Now I'm not blinded when I sit at my desk. Mandy was absolutely wonderful to work with. Very professional and delivered a superb product! Thank you again!"
"Such beautiful papers. We are so delighted with our lampshades. Excellent service from start to finish. Will purchase again."
"Thank you very much for your kind and excellent service. I am very happy with the table lamp. The material is natural and so pretty. I am also very pleased about the products of Lokta paper, especially the photo album and letter paper with flower petals. I am very glad about having found Imbue Lighting. Thank you so much!"
"Excellent friendly and speedy service."
"I bought 2 Rose Petals on Natural Lokta. They are gorgeous & better than I expected. I did have some problems with delivery, but Mandy provided excellent service & it was soon resolved. Would highly recommend."
"We found the staff in the shop very helpful with guidance about our options and providing swatches to bring home. When we ordered online, the lampshade was delivered within a couple of days and is just what we were looking for."
"Lampshade arrived very quickly and well packaged. The shade is beautiful - it's looks great!"
"Very beautiful shades and perfect service!"
"We were really pleased with our drum floor lamp. The service was excellent; we weren't sure which design to go for, but got some small samples sent which helped us decide. The lamp arrived quickly and we were really pleased with it. I thought the written assembly instructions could have been clearer, but it was easy to work out what I needed to do anyway. We have had a number of comments from friends about how nice the lamp is."
"I first visited the shop while on holiday in Anglesey and fell in love with it! Could not help myself and placed an online order soon after getting home (on Christmas day in fact!), and we received the lampshade on the 29th! It's so pretty, I'm saving up to buy loads more! Thank you Imbue Lighting."
"Really pleased with my lampshades, well made and colours are fantastic. Very good quality and delivery was brilliant and quick. I chose one of the batique designs and the paint application is great so these should last quite a while."
"Excellent speedy service and beautiful pair of lamp shades. Advertised images exactly match the product. Thanks!"
"Excellent service , great quality shade ."
"I am delighted with the two lamp shades I ordered online. They are both beautifully made and absolutely perfect. The paper throws a gorgeous light and they add such character and joy to my home. I can't believe such small things can completely change the feeling in a room - they are just lovely. The order was dispatched very quickly and was packaged carefully but without excess packaging. It has been such a pleasure to buy from you. Thank you very much. I can't recommend this company highly enough."
"Really beautiful lamp shade! The colour design and quality is perfect! I'm very happy and my friends all comment on it! Thanks so much!"
"Perfect product, well packaged and received very promptly - fantastic!"
"Having visited your shop and been so impressed with the lamps and the lovely welcome whilst there, I was happy to get the chance to buy one as a gift not been given yet but have no doubt it will loved. Will be getting one for myself very soon 😊"
"good service fast delivery. lovely shade"
"Really thrilled with our lampshade and the customer service was exemplary - something you'd expect from John Lewis! Great quality, fabulous price and I would definitely buy again! Thank you team :-)"
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.96 based on 47 reviews