Imbue Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Imbue Lighting Reviews

About Imbue Lighting:

Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge & Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our website.
We create our very special lampshades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5EE

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy
Lovely lampshade and base. Has brightened up my living room.
Ordering a non standard sized shade from the Imbue website was very straightforward. I had previously ordered samples which really helped to get the effect the shade would provide. The catalogue which was included also gave a better idea of what the shades would look like.
The company kept me up to date with shipping and telephoned me when it went to the courier. It was very well packaged and arrived the following morning.
The shade is beautiful and gives a lovely light. I am a very delighted customer!
I got the orange batik conical lampshade. It looks great during the day and so welcoming in the evening. Sheds a soft light. I love it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I placed my order online, shortly after I received a call confirming my order. On the day my order was despatched I received another call advising me of the despatch and of the next day delivery. My shade arrived the next day. Personal and professional service. Great shade too!
Wonderful friendly service, very helpful! Shade is excellent quality and looks great on my base. Thank you so much!
Whilst staying with a friend, I visited your store and couldn't resist buying a shade! I have just bought four more online and am delighted with them. They are stylish and the wide range of colours are so rich yet subtle. They are very well made and the service has been superb. I would very much recommend your products! Janet Talbot, Essex
I was very happy with the service provided from Imbue lighting, I received a phonecall regarding the postage and arrival of the package which was a great touch. I also recieved a call from the courier shortly before they were due to arrive which was brill. The quality of the products are brilliant, very happy with everything and impressed with the service. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family and I'll definitely be back when we need more lampshades! Thank you very much, Emma X
Fabulous company, best personal Communication I’ve had in a long time, thank you for that , loving my yellow lampshades , will definitely use again
very helpful when making a choice & the product is superb. Customer service is seconf to none.
Ordered a rectangular lampshade. Very pleased with it and looks lovely unlit and lit on my own base. I had to contact and communications with the company are excellent from start of order to despatch. Even got a phone call to say been despatched.
Thank you.
Gorgeous lamp, delivered extremely well wrapped with great hand written instructions. Will be calling in to the shop for more ideas when they are open again.
Another lovely bespoke lamp shade from Imbue, we are very pleased indeed and would highly recommend
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Very happy with my lampshade diffusers. Overcomes the problem of glare from led bulbs, they look great and fit perfectly. Great value and service too, happy to recommend Imbue.
Excellent product, even down to the ‘thank you’ message on the inside of the shade. Packaging and delivery was superb and the personal call before delivery was extremely reassuring.
Really great company offering high quality products and excellent customer service. Would happily order from them again and recommend to anyone
Diolch yn fawr am y cysgod golau hyfryd.Archebais un diwrnod ac o fewn 4 diwrnod roedd yn barod.Rydym yn hapus iawn hefo fo , yn union be roeddem yn ei chwilio.πŸ₯°
Diffusers, accurate, at required 50 cm dia
Beautifully made light shades. I have bought several shades over the past couple of years and they create a wonderful atmosphere in a room. Excellent customer service too.
Lovely lamp, well made and looks great. Very happy with it.
Very happy with the individualised map of our area -lovely service from owners with quick supply -would recommend this company -so glad they are surviving during the pandemic
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.99 based on 282 reviews