Imbue Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Imbue Lighting Reviews

About Imbue Lighting:

Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge & Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our website.
We create our very special lampshades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

Sue J
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 1st April 2020
Sharon C
More Photos & Videos
We are delighted with the beautiful tripod lamps. Fantastic customer service made easy by online ordering and home delivery. Thank you!
Very happy with the service and product provided. A nice courtesy call received the day before they arrived.
We've just taken delivery of three lampshades - beautiful additions to our new house, both when the lights are on and off. Imbue Lighting was a pleasure to deal with from our initial visit to the shop in Beaumaris, where the advice we received was really helpful, to the simple online ordering and very quick production and delivery. Having unique handmade items from Anglesey is a real treat and we would thoroughly recommend the company.
Recently I received my third order of lampshades from imbue and, as before, it is excellent,. It is a pleasure to recommend this wonderful company. The work on the shades is highest quality; there is a wide range and you can see fabric samples; production of the shades and the shipping is done efficiently. AND the people at imbue are always lovely to be in contact with.
Bought a lovely lamp shade and small lamp, look as described , good delivery arrived quickly.Really pleased.
The white embroidered floor lamp was an additional order to match a previous purchase, and to say we are thrilled with it would be an understatement. The quality is exceptional. Having met the owners of imbue, they are very easy to talk to and happy to discuss anything relating to their products. I would highly recommend the company and it’s products. The web site is easy to use and secure. Thank you.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 16th August 2020
Fantastic service from our initial enquiry through to delivery. Beautiful range of lighting products.
This is a great company . I have multiple shades in all shapes and colours (can’t say exact number as my husband might see ) they brighten any space and such lovely service and people to deal with . I am looking always for where I can put another one 😊
Beautiful, unique lighting which looks great. Would definitely recommend.
We have bought several products from Imbue Lighting over the last few years and we like the unique nature of the materials that are used and the personal service we receive in the shop. We ordered our last lightshade online and it arrived in perfect condition along with a phone call to advise that the parcel had been dispatched. Great job keep it up.
Received 3 shades today, 1 bee and 2 embroidered flowers, they look even better than I expected. Had a phone call the day before to say they were ready for dispatch which was a nice, personal touch. Would recommend buying from them.
Lightshade is beautiful Polka Dot. Also helpful that I asked for a slight alteration in the measurements and it was no problem. Quick and well packed would recommend this Company to anyone who wants a nice lampshade.
We have matched all the lighting in our holiday home - it’s looks very effective. See Plas Elyn on Boltholes and Hideaways.

Great service from shop, very quick turnover and excellent quality. We will be buying more.
Fantastic service again and beautiful lampshades. Ordered bespoke shades and they were ready to collect in less than a week. This was our 4th set of lampshades, can’t fault them.
Lovely lampshades which look beautiful and arrived exactly as promised! The website is great: easy to navigate and compare designs and colours, with a simple template for ordering a custom-made shade. A follow-up call from Mandy was really helpful and the fabric samples she sent made it easy to make a final choice. She even delayed sending out the shades for a few days, so they didn't arrive while I was away. I'm very happy to have discovered Imbue Lighting!
Beautiful individual shades and lamps-the web site is easy to use and the screen in store allows you to see what the different shades will look like. Our golden fish standing lamp looks wonderful in its new home!
Delighted with our orange shade made to specific measurements with the easy-to-use configurator on the website. Excellent personal and professional service from initial calls to confirm details to notification of delivery. Have recommended to friends and family and would definitely order again if required. Exceptional service ~ thank you!
Beautiful handmade lighting at affordable prices
We have bought two lights from Imbue and we are very satisfied with the products
Really impressed with the service I received and quality of lamp and shade. Would recommend you to anyone.
I purchased a lovely, large rectangular 'feather' design lampshade that exceeded my expectations. It's tricky judging colours and scale online but I think Imbue's website is excellent in this regard and also very easy to use. I inadvertently clicked on the 'collect from store' and I live 205 miles away; a lovely guy 'phoned me to make sure that I did indeed want it posted and checked the address. It arrived the next day very well packed. I would recommend this company unreservedly.
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.99 based on 159 reviews