Imbue Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Imbue Lighting Reviews

About Imbue Lighting:

Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge & Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our website.
We create our very special lampshades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5EE

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy
Fantastic products, friendly staff in both stores and items very original. Will certainly buy again.
I was very pleased with my lampshade. The service was excellent. It goes very well with the pottery base.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 23rd July 2021 Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
I ordered my lamp and shade over the phone with a very helpful lady. I was going away and did not want it to arrive in my absence. I was phoned when it was ready for dispatch and as promised it arrived the next day. It’s lovely and just what I wanted. A great product.
Great products. Kept me well informed as to the delivery status. My lamps look great and are sturdier than expected.
Lovely choice of handmade shades at a reasonable price. Arrived in perfect condition at a good price.
Excellent quality products, faultless service, speedy delivery. I am very impressed and I love my new lamp. Thank you 😊
Another gorgeous lampshade from Imbue. Quick delivery once again. Thank you!
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Beautifully made coolie lampshade looks super on my black lamp base. And what a terrific range of colours and designs ... !! Very prompt communication and flexible service. Thank you
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 5th July 2021
I have used imbue lighting many times now and their customer service is exemplary. Personal call about delivery and always prompt delivery. Their products are long lasting and original.People always comment favourably about them.
I cannot fault these guys and the product. Incredibly helpful before the sale with advice and free samples well in excess of those you can request via their website. Their website works really well too. The products are absolutely lovely and as a great bonus this is not a massive, impersonal business, you really feel like you're getting very individual treatment, something that is so sadly lacking with many companies these days. As a bonus the lampshades and their retail shops are in Wales too! I have yet to hang the lampshades, but from what I can see they are going to be wonderful and exactly what I couldn't find anywhere else. The fact that they have diffusers is great; another thing that can be difficult to find. The packaging was perfect so absolutely no damage, and without using plastic or polystyrene. Perfect all round and can't thank you enough.
Beautiful products and extremely quick delivery
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 25th June 2021 Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 25th June 2021 Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Awesome lights and great service.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Simply perfect product and service. The designs and quality of the lampshades are exceptional and the attention to detail is excellent. Combined with fabulous customer service. Very happy.
I love love LOVE my new shade. Speedy delivery, great service but best of all THE most gorgeously made beautiful shade delivered to my door. This is my second purchase, the first a map lamp which I also love.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Really happy with the custom map lamp that the team made for me. Excellent communication throughout the ordering process. Arrived carefully wrapped. Thank you.
excellent product at a good price, and very efficient service, cannot ask for more.
Our 2nd purchase from Imbue lighting & we remain very impressed with the quality of their products as well as the quick, professional service you receive.
Fantastic product, fantastic service. I can’t speak highly enough of this company. Well done, it’s rare to receive such personal service in this day and age. Will definitely use them again.
Delighted with the shades we chose. Beautifully made, delivered on time. Very helpful staff in the Beaumaris shop. Would highly recommend to anyone
I was pleased to hear that Imbue lighting has a direct relationship with the paper makers and were confident in the workers conditions. I'm very pleased with the light shades (my second purchase) and find Imbue very friendly.
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.99 based on 306 reviews