Imbue Lighting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting

About Imbue Lighting: Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our ecommerce website.
We create our very special lamp shades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy

"We ordered some diffusers for our lights. They arrived quickly and were very well packed. They fitted exactly and look good. Thanks a lot."
"I absolutely love my Batik dots lamp shade! It looks great on my Ikea lamp base whose paper shade had been sad and torn for years. A huge choice available and very prompt efficient service. I will be back for more!"
"*** HIGHLY RECOMMEND *** I discovered this incredible company in my quest to find a lampshade diffuser that would work for inserting in the bottom of a floor lamp. It was impossible to find in the U.S. so I was thrilled to work with Mandy to build a custom diffuser for my lamp. My dimensions were slightly off (my error) but I want to share the pictures so others can see how fantastic this works. It was easy to bend a bit and insert in the bottom, then rest of the bottom lip of the shade. Now I'm not blinded when I sit at my desk. Mandy was absolutely wonderful to work with. Very professional and delivered a superb product! Thank you again!"
"We were really pleased with our drum floor lamp. The service was excellent; we weren't sure which design to go for, but got some small samples sent which helped us decide. The lamp arrived quickly and we were really pleased with it. I thought the written assembly instructions could have been clearer, but it was easy to work out what I needed to do anyway. We have had a number of comments from friends about how nice the lamp is."
"I first visited the shop while on holiday in Anglesey and fell in love with it! Could not help myself and placed an online order soon after getting home (on Christmas day in fact!), and we received the lampshade on the 29th! It's so pretty, I'm saving up to buy loads more! Thank you Imbue Lighting."
"Really pleased with my lampshades, well made and colours are fantastic. Very good quality and delivery was brilliant and quick. I chose one of the batique designs and the paint application is great so these should last quite a while."
"Excellent speedy service and beautiful pair of lamp shades. Advertised images exactly match the product. Thanks!"
"Excellent service , great quality shade ."
"I am delighted with the two lamp shades I ordered online. They are both beautifully made and absolutely perfect. The paper throws a gorgeous light and they add such character and joy to my home. I can't believe such small things can completely change the feeling in a room - they are just lovely. The order was dispatched very quickly and was packaged carefully but without excess packaging. It has been such a pleasure to buy from you. Thank you very much. I can't recommend this company highly enough."
"Really beautiful lamp shade! The colour design and quality is perfect! I'm very happy and my friends all comment on it! Thanks so much!"
"Perfect product, well packaged and received very promptly - fantastic!"
"Having visited your shop and been so impressed with the lamps and the lovely welcome whilst there, I was happy to get the chance to buy one as a gift not been given yet but have no doubt it will loved. Will be getting one for myself very soon 😊"
"good service fast delivery. lovely shade"
"Really thrilled with our lampshade and the customer service was exemplary - something you'd expect from John Lewis! Great quality, fabulous price and I would definitely buy again! Thank you team :-)"
"Very pleased with our new wall light. Will now order more for other rooms."
"I am absolutely delighted with our lampshade. I first saw it on Amazon but emailed the company to see if they had a fabric sample as I wasn't sure if it was quite the right colour. They couldn't have been more helpful. A fabric sample was posted, it matches my son's new quilt cover and curtains unbelievably well, so we placed an order. There are so many shapes and sizes we were able to choose exactly the size and shape we needed for our existing lamp base. It arrived within a few days, beautifully and carefully packaged, and we are delighted with it. Many, many thanks."
"Very good customer service and great product. Thanks"
"We ordered three bespoke shades on-line having visited the shop in person. The service was speedy and efficient, and the shades are beautiful."
"Speedy delivery and couldn't be happier with the product! The diffuser fits perfectly and makes a massive difference to the overall look of the lampshade."
"My shade looks great and it arrived very quickly."
"Beautifully made lampshade and it looks stunning, thank you."
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.95 based on 40 reviews