Imbue Lighting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting

About Imbue Lighting: Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our ecommerce website.
We create our very special lamp shades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5EE

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy

Christine C
"Loving our new Lord of the Rings table lamp - thank you so much!!! New shop in Beaumaris is looking fantastic and well worth a visit."
"We ordered some diffusers for our lights. They arrived quickly and were very well packed. They fitted exactly and look good. Thanks a lot."
"I absolutely love my Batik dots lamp shade! It looks great on my Ikea lamp base whose paper shade had been sad and torn for years. A huge choice available and very prompt efficient service. I will be back for more!"
"Great service and gorgeous shade for our existing table lamp"
"Excellent service and very customer focused. I even received a telephone call about my order (placed on line) before it was dispatched. High quality light shades with a great local touch. Thank -you."
"Gorgeous products, with a friendly personal and knowledgable service. The stationery / gift side is also lovely. Gift shopping made simple. Looking forward to a trip to the shop soon 😊"
"Great lampshades at a reasonable price and fast delivery, thank you."
"Fantastic products and very good service. A real pleasure to deal with a bunch of people who are both so talented and so enthusiastic about the products they sell. Imbue Lighting has become my first and only choice for lighting."
"Beautiful shades and a super-swift service"
"Fab shop. Lovely light and speedy service when ordered on line."
"Thank you for the lamp diffusers. Perfect for a soft lighting effect."
"Brilliant service. Lampshade is lovely. We have had other lampshades from you and all are great."
"Had what I needed at the right price. Speedy delivery."
"Superb shades, balanced by super service - thank you!"
"Great service, wonderful designs and a style you just don't find anywhere else. I love them. Had a few shades and lights from them, and they never disappoint. There's Not on the High Street and there's REALLY not on the high street (unless you count Menai's high street!) and these tick all the right boxes."
"Imbue produces beautiful light shades. For my latest order Mandy was very, very helpful and most efficient."
"Love my new lampshade! Fits in perfectly. 💕 Very friendly and efficient staff. Thank you!"
"A pleasure to deal with. Ordered some samples which arrived quickly (along with a few extra ones which you kindly thought I might like, considering the colour scheme I was going for). It was one of these 'extra's' which I finally chose. The shade was easy to order, arrived quickly & I'm really impressed with the quality & look of the product. Wouldn't hesitate to order again. Thank you."
"Such beautiful papers. We are so delighted with our lampshades. Excellent service from start to finish. Will purchase again."
"Thank you very much for your kind and excellent service. I am very happy with the table lamp. The material is natural and so pretty. I am also very pleased about the products of Lokta paper, especially the photo album and letter paper with flower petals. I am very glad about having found Imbue Lighting. Thank you so much!"
"Excellent friendly and speedy service."
"I bought 2 Rose Petals on Natural Lokta. They are gorgeous & better than I expected. I did have some problems with delivery, but Mandy provided excellent service & it was soon resolved. Would highly recommend."
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.97 based on 63 reviews