Imbue Lighting Reviews

Based on 384 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Imbue Lighting Reviews

About Imbue Lighting:

Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge & Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our website.
We create our very special lampshades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5EE

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy
Beautiful lights, great quality & fantastic customer experience. Thank you so much!
Very good quality. Look good
The 40x40 drum lampshades are fantastic have different designs throughout my house. I would highly recommend. Plus the service is first rate.
I ordered two lampshades from Imbue Lighting and although they haven't arrived yet, I know they will be beautiful as I have family members who already have a number of their shades - which is why I ordered them in the first place! I have had an issue with the delivery which is not the fault of Imbue Lighting at all, but the delivery company they use. The delivery company has not covered itself in glory, however, Imbue Lighting contacted me immediately they knew there was a problem, apologised, and came up with a solution which will resolve the problem. I assured them they didn't need to apologise as they had done nothing wrong but I was impressed with their customer service and personal touch, if I need more lampshades I would definitely buy from them again.
Came across Imbue Lighting whilst visiting Wales for the weekend. Lovely little shop with wonderful array of lighting. Service was very friendly and we had a shade made to our specification. We liked it so much we ordered another one over the phone. As they were custom made we were surprised how quickly they arrived, and the communication we received about the delivery and expected arrival was excellent. I would highly recommend them.
We made visits to both the Menai Bridge and Beaumaris shops and had a wonderful experience in both! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful in not only assisting us to make our choices but offering recommendations on what to see in the area. They even made one of the lampshades that we wanted on the day to ensure that we could collect it before we left the area. We are very pleased with our purchases and would thoroughly recommend Imbue Lighting!
Great service had a call to tell me that they were posting it. Lovely colours exactly what I ordered it looks great in my home thank you so much 😊
Amazing service and incredibly beautiful shade. We took our lamp base in to get the right fitting, and had great advice. Came away with swatches to test colour at home. Base needed repair, and Imbue halved the cost of it once they realised access was easy...had already agreed a price, they didn't need to do that but did. I'm singing their praises to everyone.
Fabulous products and excellent customer experience. Thank you
Bought two table lamps and a round ceiling lamp shade. Second purchase. Excellent quality, delivered within a few days. Sent colour swatches to aid selection before purchase. Great to support smaller businesses producing quality products.
Beautiful lampshades - arrived in great condition.
Amazing service and a top quality product. Purchased my lamp shade while on a break in Beaumaris - now it's a daily a reminder of a beautiful area, and a wonderful holiday. Staff in store have been so helpful too. BIG Thank you.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 19th March 2022
Good comms, good quality product, fast shipment.
Yet another gorgeous lamp shade Excellent customer service and delivery as all ways Thank you
Beautiful light shades and standing lamp - they are a real statement! And friends are mega impressed too!! Also, the intimate and caring service makes it a joy to do business with Imbue. I'd recommend the company to anyone...and its lovely to be able to support a local business.
Saw a shade in the shop window when it was closed. Rang to ask what it was called so I could order one. From my description a very helpful lady gave me the details. Made the order and a very nice man called to tell me it was on its way. Arrived 3 days after order placed, with a lovely little note of thanks inside. Shade is even nicer than seen through a window! I am extremely happy with it. Excellent customer service.
Absolutely beautiful shade. So well made, and a good colour match to the website photo. Also, the lady who makes the shades was kind enough to have a video chat with me to make sure I was ordering the right fitting. Great personal service.
Swift and friendly service!
Fab company to deal with excellent quality of products and fast delivery.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 31st January 2022 Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 31st January 2022
Love my new lamp shade and was impressed by the excellent service. Definitely recommend Imbue and just wish I had more lamps in need of shades!
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.99 based on 384 reviews