Imbue Lighting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting

About Imbue Lighting: Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our ecommerce website.
We create our very special lamp shades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street

How would you rate Imbue Lighting?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Found Imbue Lighting quite by accident on a day out. My husband and I had been searching some time for a light shade which was original and quirky to fit in our hall and replace a well loved shade which we had used for around 30 years. Glancing in the window of Imbue Lighting not only caught our attention due to the fabulous shades displayed but the whole crafted feel once we entered made us realise our search was finally over. Wonderful creative shades and amazing customer service from the owner and we are now proudly displaying our new shade, a lovely cream parchment decorated in bee's. The selection is truly wonderful and the range of papers and shapes amazing. If you can't visit yourself at least have a look at the website, you wont be disappointed."
"*** HIGHLY RECOMMEND *** I discovered this incredible company in my quest to find a lampshade diffuser that would work for inserting in the bottom of a floor lamp. It was impossible to find in the U.S. so I was thrilled to work with Mandy to build a custom diffuser for my lamp. My dimensions were slightly off (my error) but I want to share the pictures so others can see how fantastic this works. It was easy to bend a bit and insert in the bottom, then rest of the bottom lip of the shade. Now I'm not blinded when I sit at my desk. Mandy was absolutely wonderful to work with. Very professional and delivered a superb product! Thank you again!"
"Lovely lampshade delivered in a timber box; service was polite and friendly. Slight issue with courier service to return reusable case but resolved quickly."
Rosemary B
Verified Buyer
"Great lampshades, good delivery"
"Really helpful, let us have paper samples which we took home to compare colours to rugs furniture etc, removed shades from the lights on display so we could see how they looked with the lamp we brought in and were generally friendly without being pushy."
"Unique patterns on the lamp shades that cannot be found on the high street"
"We were very pleased with how quickly the order was processed and received. The only disappointment was that having ordered two matching Autumn Bobble lampshades, they didn't match with regard to spacing and order of coloured spots."
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.71 based on 7 reviews