Imbue Lighting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting

About Imbue Lighting: Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our ecommerce website.
We create our very special lamp shades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy

"Having visited your shop and been so impressed with the lamps and the lovely welcome whilst there, I was happy to get the chance to buy one as a gift not been given yet but have no doubt it will loved. Will be getting one for myself very soon 😊"
"We ordered some diffusers for our lights. They arrived quickly and were very well packed. They fitted exactly and look good. Thanks a lot."
"good service fast delivery. lovely shade"
"I absolutely love my Batik dots lamp shade! It looks great on my Ikea lamp base whose paper shade had been sad and torn for years. A huge choice available and very prompt efficient service. I will be back for more!"
"Really thrilled with our lampshade and the customer service was exemplary - something you'd expect from John Lewis! Great quality, fabulous price and I would definitely buy again! Thank you team :-)"
"Very pleased with our new wall light. Will now order more for other rooms."
"I am absolutely delighted with our lampshade. I first saw it on Amazon but emailed the company to see if they had a fabric sample as I wasn't sure if it was quite the right colour. They couldn't have been more helpful. A fabric sample was posted, it matches my son's new quilt cover and curtains unbelievably well, so we placed an order. There are so many shapes and sizes we were able to choose exactly the size and shape we needed for our existing lamp base. It arrived within a few days, beautifully and carefully packaged, and we are delighted with it. Many, many thanks."
"Very good customer service and great product. Thanks"
"We ordered three bespoke shades on-line having visited the shop in person. The service was speedy and efficient, and the shades are beautiful."
"Speedy delivery and couldn't be happier with the product! The diffuser fits perfectly and makes a massive difference to the overall look of the lampshade."
"My shade looks great and it arrived very quickly."
"Beautifully made lampshade and it looks stunning, thank you."
"They were really easy to deal with and answered any questions I had very quickly. The product I received was great and I am really pleased with it!"
"We are delighted owners of a bespoke recovering of a lounge floor lamp and table lamp, a bedroom ceiling lamp and bedside lamp, (lokta paper) and now a vintage personalised sea chart table lamp. Their range of handmade lamps is, I believe, unparalleled and their customer service is always exemplary. Thank you."
"On a visit to Anglesey I popped into their shop in Menai Bridge and adored their lampshades. I ordered a couple for my lounge/diner. That was on a Tuesday. To my amazement, on Thursday morning, the package arrived at my home in Sussex! It was well packed and the two lampshades were very well made and look fabulous. To cap it all there was no postage charge. I simply cannot fault the quality or the service and I will be using them again for a standard lamp I have just bought. Full marks!"
"Thanks for the excellent and very courteous service. A non-standard, made to order shade delivered to our door within a week of ordering - we could not have asked for more!! We would recommend Imbue Lighting without hesitation. Ashley and Gill"
"Excellent service from start to finish with a wonderful product range"
"I was told about Imbue Lighting by a family member. Staff at the shop in Menai Bridge were friendly and helpful and we came away with a fantastic lampshade for our tripod floor lamp. It looks great our living room and everyone who has visited us has commented on it. I would highly recommend Imbue Lampshade to anyone looking for an unique, statement lampshade!"
"Excellent service and the staff friendly and helpful. I am so pleased with my lampshades. Thank you"
"Very helpful and friendly staff! Exceptionally good range of lampshades and other pretty things."
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.94 based on 32 reviews