Imbue Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Imbue Lighting Reviews

About Imbue Lighting:

Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge & Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our website.
We create our very special lampshades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5EE

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy
Great lampshade, fantastic service!
Prompt attention to order. Items as described. Communication and delivery good.
Stunning, even better than the photos and all queries were very quickly answered. Even got a phone call to say the items were being dispatched!!
Delighted with every aspect of order, quality, price and efficiency of order and delivery (ordered on Saturday, delivered on Wednesday). An excellent customer journey. Thank you. We love the shades!
Excellent customer service and high quality gift! Will definitely buy again!
Great service. The lampshade is all I could have hoped for especially as I had already purchased and returned one from another supplier. Imbue's a bit more expensive but worth every penny. Cannot stop looking at it. May have to come back for more.
Beautifully made light shades and excellent customer service.
I bought a shade from the shop a few years back when I was on holiday in Wales. So I had no hesitation in buying another one this time online. Service was excellent and delivery just a few days.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 3rd November 2021
I have purchased a number of lights from Imbue and have always been delighted with the products - very good quality , unique and beautiful. Customer service is excellent - I even received a call thanking me for my custom. Highly recommended, a great place for lighting!
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 27th October 2021
Beautifully made products, excellent communication/customer service, fast delivery. Thank you
We love our new table lamp. The wooden base and shade were delivered very quickly, and customer service was excellent: not only did the company reply to a query (prior to ordering) very quickly but also phoned to say that the package would be delayed by a couple of days due to our location. IN the end, it arrived much faster than expected
Jane Aitken I purchased Middle Earth lamp which I saw while on holiday in Wales Thought i'd left it too late for a birthday present but service was amazing. Ordered at weekend and received a phone call on Tuesday to say that it had been dispatched and would arrive next day. It did. . Beautifully crafted. Now that's what I call service !! Thanks to all at Imbue Lighting. My Welsh son in law was delighted with his gift.
Great service and very pleased with light!
Good quality & a lovely design Looks great Friendly service & prompt delivery
Amazing service and beautiful products
Very nicely UK made shades. Much more solid than similarly priced items from the far east. Imbue's service is outstanding, with a fast and immediate response to an urgent order. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Absolutely love my lampshade from Imbue Lighting. Stunning addition to my lounge and very good customer service.
Pleased with the for my drum light shade. Delivered promptly & very effective in cutting out the glare.
Beautiful handmade shade, carefully packaged. Thank you.
We've been looking for the correct sized shades in a pattern we liked for ages. Should have come to you first!
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.99 based on 341 reviews