Imbue Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Imbue Lighting Reviews

About Imbue Lighting:

Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge & Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our website.
We create our very special lampshades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5EE

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy
Great product and beautifully made. Slight problem with the courier but was quickly dealt with by Andy at Imbue. Very happy!
Beautiful lampshade, friendly staff, who also changed dispatch day to suit our needs.
Fantastic service and my drum shade is perfect
Ordered a couple of light shades and a table lamp from Imbue lighting and they are gorgeous. Beautifully made and look perfect in our cottage. Will certainly be ordering again. Excellent customer service and items received quickly.
Great, friendly service and order came by return.
All worked perfectly,, the diffusers were exactly what I wanted, arrived when they said they would. Job done. Will be ordering again
We love our lamps from Inbue lighting. We have bought in the shop and ordered over the phone and had a delivery both experiences were positive. They certainly brighten up our rooms.
After viewing the lighting options in the Beaumaris shop, I placed an order for 2 lights the following week. They arrived in less than a week & I am delighted with their quality, originality & ease of assemble. I even received a phone call advising that they were ready to ship & when to expect them to be delivered. First class products & personal, helpful customer service. Plus very easy ordering process on the website.
Love these lampshades they look amazing. They have brought my lamp back to life. The service was very friendly and helpful. Will be sending a photograph when my decorating is complete.
Before placing my order I phoned for advice on the size of shade to best suit the lamp I had chosen. Excellent advice, service and communication. Delighted with our purchase.
Imbue lighting is excellent in every aspect. We have used them for lampshades, table lamps with shades and a tripod floor lamp with shades.
Every order has been dealt with efficiently and queries answered immediately in a professional manner. Ordering is easy and the products arrive well wrapped and quickly. They are always of excellent quality.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this Company. Heather Webb
Wonderful service, fantastic product! The delivery was fast and I got a call to let me know when it was due to be delivered which was wonderful customer service. It was a present for my Lord Of The Rings loving boyfriend and he does love it and uses it everyday!
Very helpful, called me up when there was a logical problem with my order. The shades themselves are excellent quality and the wooden lamp I bought is beautiful. I would have no problem in recommending this company.
We came across your shop in Menai when passing on holiday and so glad we did.
Having looked at lampshades in many local retailers and failed to be convinced yours were bright and different. They look so good in the bedroom.
The online ordering was easy and quick.
What can I say about Imbue Lighting? I picked up one of your cards at Bodnant Parc two years ago and finally got round to ordering recently. The lampshades I ordered are even more lovely than I'd hoped and the service is nothing short of excellent; polite, friendly and super-quick - I couldn't have asked for more. Thoroughly recommended! Thank you!
Beautiful bespoke shades. So easy to get matching complimentary sets. Helpful staff. Deserved success
Excellent personal service,and courier delivery to London. They took the time to reassure me about delivery times and the shade arrived beautifully packaged and on time.Cant recommend them enough.
Excellent lampshade . Fantastic service and .superb packaging. Still trying to sort why they wobble slightly.
Very helpful in answering questions, giving suggestions and advice, and sending samples. The lampshades we ordered are beautiful and very well made.
I saw the lamp in the Anglesey shop about 10 months ago but it was just now that the decorating was finished.

The website was simple to use and the lamp arrived exactly when I was told it would.

Cant recommend this company highly enough.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 9th October 2020