Imbue Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Imbue Lighting Reviews

About Imbue Lighting:

Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge & Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our website.
We create our very special lampshades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5EE

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy
Nice product does the job well. Excellent customer service. I had ordered the diffuser a few days before Christmas and received a courtesy call to make me aware it possibly wouldn't arrive before hand and if i was still happy for the sale to go ahead which I thought was a lovely of them. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or buy from again.
Great quality, as I needed to diffuse the light from my new nursery lamp shade. The item is just as described, easy to fit and arrived earlier than expected too. Highly recommended!
Beautiful lamp shades. These have been bought as presents as I'm so pleased with a previous purchase
Very pleased with the lamp I purchased. Looks exactly as I wanted. Quick delivery. Very good customer service....even had a personal phone call to say it had been dispatched! Would definitely use again and recommend.
Quick and personal service - I received a phone call to say my lampshade was on its way and it was delivered less than a week after I ordered it. The lampshade itself is gorgeous and the website, which showed me what my lampshade would look like lit and unlit, was really useful.
Such a good range of lights that we had trouble choosing.

They dispatched the chosen light very quickly and even telephoned us to let us know it was on its way.

Excellent service!
I have bought several lamps from Imbue Lighting, all of which are gorgeous and very well made. The service that I have received, both face to face and online, has been excellent. When ordering online, the lamps have arrived at the specified time and in good condition.
Really good quick service and very pleased with the shades
We normally have a little browse in the shop when we are allowed in Anglesey but we had to order these online. The service was so quick, I rectangles phone call and email confirming delivery and they look beautiful.
Great service and lovely lampshades would certainly recommend them.
Affordable, quick service and quality products. Thank you so much.
Their products are unique and stunning but the edge is in the servicing. Mandy is simply a delight to engage with, they send over samples to help make a decision without any fuss, a phone call when order is dispatched.. small things that go a long way in a great overall experience. Highly recommended
We have just added to our sizeable Imbue lighting collection with a beautiful light oak tripod with red tread-plate shade. A high quality handmade item that was ordered, made, dispatched and arrived in impressive time together with their usual personalised customer service.
Wayne
Lytham St Annes, Lancashire.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Lovely product well made and as pretty as the picture showed.
Speed of delivery was great - as they are made to order I expected to wait a while but was with me in less than a week.
We will be back to order more when we redecorate our lounge.
So pleased with our new lighting...they are immaculately made and give a lovely soft...warm glow which is exactly what we wanted...thanks for the time you spent with me Mandy it was really appreciated, you know your product well. From ordering to delivery I couldn’t be more impressed.
I ordered a square shade fir my lamp. It arrived quickly, we well packaged & it’s beautiful. I’m delighted with it. I’d highly recommend.
They didn't have the size of diffuser I needed but the staff were incredibly helpful and explained that they ones they sold were easy to cut to size. They also helped me to save on shipping costs by combining two orders when I accidentally forgot to order a second diffuser in my first order. Very pleasant and helpful staff and rapid response time to messages.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 29th November 2020
This is one of my favourite shops, always a joy to visit with top notch customer service. I have just collected my second lampshade from here, they were both made to order to get the exact dimensions I wanted. They are both beautiful and well made, and suit each room perfectly. Thank you.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 28th November 2020
We bought a lamp that is very warm and fits perfectly. The description was clear and the size description really helped. It came very quickly and securely packed.
Lovely product. Looks great.
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.99 based on 264 reviews