I SPY CCTV Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend I SPY CCTV

About I SPY CCTV : Welcome to i-Spy where we strive for excellence in everything that we do. From the initial client contact at the specification stage, right the way through to project completion, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional levels of service and outstanding customer care. Our office is based in Bristol, but our CCTV installers can provide you with professional security systems throughout Bath, Bridgwater, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Cirencester, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Newport, Shaftsbury, Stroud, Swindon, Taunton, Tewkesbury, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil and surrounding areas within a 80 mile radius.'

218 Henfield Rd
Coalpit Heath

Tell us how I SPY CCTV made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Kev and his minions are a great team. He knows his stuff, high quality products supplied, always been on time and done a speedy yet professional job, polite and if you are up for some banter it is offered at no extra cost. He has done a couple of CCTV, lock change, little electrical jobs for me and I will be using him again soon. Highly recommended. Cheers Kev"
"Excellent service - would recommend"
"Brilliant team, worked extra hard to overcome problems with no complaints, just determination to get job done, and to the highest standard. Very good job, I will recommend to others!"
"Fast reaction to initial enquiry and fitted within 10 days. Competitive price too. Would recommend."
"Very happy with installation. Great professional service. Would recommend."
"Swift, efficient, friendly, honest, no-nonsense and spot on quality customer service and home installation. Highly recommended."
"I Spy provided the most competitive quote for the CCTV install at my business. The difference in quality on the materials used was obvious to see. I have no hesitation in recommending Kev and his team."
"Kev came to my place last year when I locked myself out of my home. He was with me within a couple of hours and did a great job fitting a new lock, very efficient would use again. Top bloke"
"We needed a camera set up in our workshop and Kevin advised a 4 camera system which was fitted very professionally and at a very good price. Thanks!"
"Quick, personable, very good."
"Kevin was professional from the start, good equipment, no mess, no fuss, nothing was too much trouble and reasonably priced also. I was recommended by a friend and I would absolutely recommend I SPY CCTV to everyone."
"Great service. After having the problem diagnosed it was all sorted within a week."
All part of the service.
Thanks for the great review Sarah.
I SPY CCTV is rated 4.95 based on 120 reviews