I SPY CCTV Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend I SPY CCTV

About I SPY CCTV : Welcome to i-Spy where we strive for excellence in everything that we do. From the initial client contact at the specification stage, right the way through to project completion, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional levels of service and outstanding customer care. Our office is based in Bristol, but our CCTV installers can provide you with professional security systems throughout Bath, Bridgwater, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Cirencester, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Newport, Shaftsbury, Stroud, Swindon, Taunton, Tewkesbury, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil and surrounding areas within a 80 mile radius.'

218 Henfield Rd
Coalpit Heath

Click Here

Tell us how I SPY CCTV made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Professional, friendly and efficient service. The installation process was seamless with the minimum of disruption. Both Kevin and Lewis did a great job. Following the installation of the cameras Kevin spent quality time setting up the supporting applications allowing me to view images from both my laptop and mobile phone. Images are clear and good quality. Highly recommended."
"Very knowledgeable and efficient"
"Excellent service from Kevin and team. Would use again."
"Kevin is a great friendly guy and done a great job, will use him in future for any security requirements, could not recommend anymore , five star service"
"Excellent job Kevin! Thank you very much. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent service. Kevin was very professional and done a great job. Would highly recommend"
"Super service - we are very happy with our alarm system and CCTV for our showroom and warehouse. I would highly recommend I Spy."
"Always able to call ,Kevin is able to sort out any problems ASAP .he knows his stuff and makes me feel reassured thanks Kev top man x"
"After having our CCTV system installed 3 years ago I cant fault the service we have had. Not a single problem has happened. I recently changed my broadband provider which meant I had to reinstall on our phones which I didn't know. I called Kevin early Saturday morning due to worrying a fault had happened due to this, he talked me through step by step on what to do to solve it. 2 minutes later all working again!! Fantastic service!! Always recommend I-Spy 5🌟"
"Found advert on Facebook excellent service, great response, excellent quality system would definitely recommend"
"Great service, good quality cctv equipment also installed a WiFi access point which is brilliant"
"Excellent service - would recommend"
"What a fantastic service. I couldn't be happier with these guys and the fantastic job they did installing my cctv today. Professional service right through from quote to completion. I'm really impressed with the quality of the cameras and how simple they are to use. Thanks guys"
"Excellent service, very professional"
"This was the first telephone call I made, and I am really pleased that I had such an excellent standard of service, by way of an initial telephone consultation of works, followed by a free call out to assess my security requirements, and full time and attention was given to provide recommendations to suit the customer need, fairly priced and promptly booked in on a day and time to suit me. As such the workmen arrived fully equipped for a prompt 08.00 am start, very efficient and knowledgeable, I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone in Bristol and the surrounding areas, they are highly experienced, I have had wonderful 5 star service today, and would happily contact them again."
"Kevin came out today on short notice to fix the cctv connectors for us. He always does an excellent job. He is a kind, friendly guy and you can rely on him and get good advice and the prices he charges are reasonable. Highly recommended 🤘😀"
"Still outstanding issues to be resolved. HIK Cameras installed not performing to the product specification. 40mtr night vision specified actual performance zero. I-Spy does not answer the phone to discuss and resolve the issue At the present i could not recommend this company."
"Thank you SO much iSPY. The whole experience of dealing with you has been utterly brilliant. From the great ideas for our particular project, through to the careful and considerate implementation, the whole process was so easy and a pleasure. We are left with the perfect solution for our requirements and state of the art equipment which was much less expensive than we expected. I could not recommend you more highly."
"Excellent service and very helpful!"
"Very good service and reasonable prices ."
I SPY CCTV is rated 4.95 based on 121 reviews