I SPY CCTV Reviews

of reviewers recommend I SPY CCTV
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read I SPY CCTV  Reviews

About I SPY CCTV :

Welcome to i-Spy where we strive for excellence in everything that we do. From the initial client contact at the specification stage, right the way through to project completion, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional levels of service and outstanding customer care. Our office is based in Bristol, but our CCTV installers can provide you with professional security systems throughout Bath, Bridgwater, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Cirencester, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Newport, Shaftsbury, Stroud, Swindon, Taunton, Tewkesbury, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil and surrounding areas within a 80 mile radius.'

218 Henfield RdCoalpit Heath

From the initial conversation to installation Kevin and his team have been fantastic, courteous, friendly, professional and definitely know their stuff. They understand the brief fully and came up with various solutions to meet our needs. It’s been a pleasure to do business and I would highly recommend I SPY CCTV!
10/10 service from start to finish. Couldn’t be happier with the cctv that has been installed at my house. It’s discrete and covered all angles needed. Thank you so much for your help!
Great service from I-Spy CCTV from advising in the early stages and quoting, all the way through to installation and set-up. Very professional approach would highly recommend.
Kevin and I-Spy team came round and installed our new cctv and did a great job! Previously we had been unlucky and had a poor experience of a bad install. I haven’t regretted replacing all the cameras they are loads better, all installed correctly and a high standard. Very satisfied and also I would say the price was good value.
Very efficient and punctual. Arrived on time, polite and patient enough to explain how system works
Clear and knowledgeable on initial site visit and filled me with confidence he was the right man for the job. Fitting of the cctv and alarm system was carried out to a good standard and the site was left clean. Top job! Thank you Kevin and Lou
Great team, get the job done and very helpful.
Fantastic service, very friendly and professional. Would recommend to anyone. Very efficient.
Thanks Kev!
Competitive on price, installation seamless, and fully explained and downloaded onto all electricl components for example laptop etc
Excellent service.
Friendly and very accommodating.
Very impressed, would not go elsewhere now.
I would highly recommend I SPY CCTV, Kevin who installed my CCTV at short notice and was very understanding of my situation, he was professional, and very approachable. After installing the equipment he thoroughly explained everything and was very patient. Brilliant!.
Thank you so much I SPY for doing an excellent job on fitting my new CCTV. I totally recommend this company, Kevin the owner was professional, clear on what product I should have and fitted it in a few hours, I can’t thank you enough, you did an amazing job! I’m so pleased, my daughters and I feel so secure in our home Thank you Julie
Great prices and great customer service!! I definitely recommend them.
Excellent first class professional job. Arrived early and worked non stop, any mess he cleaned up. Very nice knowledgeable guy that I would 100% recommend
First class product and installation.Kevin is totally professional,will always recommend.
Kevin is a very friendly person who has a great knowledge of the CCTV system world. He was very quick to diagnose the fault and repair it. Excelllent.
Wonderful service ! Very helpful .
Very good & thorough. Gave a good demonstration & provided links to download instructions manuals & examples of operating. Cleaned up after themselves & respectful of our home. Top bloke would recommend!
A very good job at a good price
From quote to installation Kevin was professional and informative. The quote was thorough and on the day the work was completed in a few hours. Cleaning up behind themselves! I would definitely recommend I Spy, the products are easy to use and I feel safe in the knowledge my home is now secure. Thanks Kevin and team !
I SPY CCTV is rated 4.97 based on 228 reviews