I SPY CCTV Reviews

of reviewers recommend I SPY CCTV
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read I SPY CCTV  Reviews

About I SPY CCTV :

Welcome to i-Spy where we strive for excellence in everything that we do. From the initial client contact at the specification stage, right the way through to project completion, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional levels of service and outstanding customer care. Our office is based in Bristol, but our CCTV installers can provide you with professional security systems throughout Bath, Bridgwater, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Cirencester, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Newport, Shaftsbury, Stroud, Swindon, Taunton, Tewkesbury, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil and surrounding areas within a 80 mile radius.'

218 Henfield RdCoalpit Heath

Kevin did a first class job for us and left everything clean and tidy. Would highly recommend I-SPY CCTV.
First class service from quotation through to installation. Very pleased with the result and would highly recommend.
Friendly installers,great package deal and all around good
Thanks Kevin & Lewis for installing my new CCTV system, very professional job. Left site clean & tidy, would highly recommend to anyone.. Many thanks Mike & Jackie l.
Very professional.
Highly recommend this company
Kevin and Lewis are a perfect team, I can highly recommend I Spy for any of your CCTV needs, they are professional and helpful, they explain everything and leave job clean an tidy. Thank you
Fantastic from start to end. I have Cctv and an alarm system installed. Great value and fast support and great customer service. Highly recommend
Very good service. Friendly, clean and fast install. No mess so wife also very happy.
Excellent service and very happy with the installation and customer service
Great service, Could not open office door due to damaged lock. Kev managed to open door, replace damaged lock and mechanism in unbelievable time. No fuss, No Damage, No mess. Perfect service, Recommend
Really good service, got what I wanted when I wanted
Just want to say a massive thanks to Kevin and his team - From the first point of contact and throughout the whole process they were thorough , efficient and professional - We are very grateful that they were able to come out at such short notice - Kevin took the time to ensure that he explained how the cameras operated and that we had a good understanding before he left. Unlike a lot of the national companies Kevin does not try to up sell unnecessarily - A sign of a good honest tradesman which unfortunately are hard to come by these day’s!!
Highly recommended!!
A very professional and competent company. No pushy sales team and take pride in there work.
Kevin & Lewis we’re prompt and professional. I spoke with Kevin before installation and he explained in a non technical way which CCTV system would be best for me. The system they installed is top quality and perfect for what we wanted. I’m extremely happy and would without hesitation recommend anyone who is looking for a CCTV system to use I Spy.
Just had 3 camera installed top service very helpful and friendly nothing to much trouble explained everything to us. Highly recommended company thanks
Great CCTV system installed quickly and efficiently thank you definitely recommend for good friendly service and good product
ery impressive customer service. The patience, understanding, and support with my questions was A+.
Contact Craiganderson 919 @ family. Com
Kevin has done a very professional job, quick installation and answered all my questions very kindly. I would recommend I-Spy company and rate it A+++++++
Thank you Kevin and Lewis.
Can’t fault I Spy, just had 4x 4K cameras installed. They were prompt, polite and very friendly. Their work is neat and they explained everything I needed to know.
Very happy with the set up and would recommend.
What a great service 👍 clean tidy & respectful of my garden & plants lol ... I can now sleep after being broken into ... just wish I’d done it earlier... worth every penny xx Thank you
I SPY CCTV is rated 4.96 based on 204 reviews