I SPY CCTV Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend I SPY CCTV

About I SPY CCTV : Welcome to i-Spy where we strive for excellence in everything that we do. From the initial client contact at the specification stage, right the way through to project completion, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional levels of service and outstanding customer care. Our office is based in Bristol, but our CCTV installers can provide you with professional security systems throughout Bath, Bridgwater, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Cirencester, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Newport, Shaftsbury, Stroud, Swindon, Taunton, Tewkesbury, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil and surrounding areas within a 80 mile radius.'

218 Henfield Rd
Coalpit Heath

Tell us how I SPY CCTV made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Excellent service, thank you."
"Excellent customer service. Kevin made sure everything was working correctly and sorted out any issues we had very promptly. I would recommend I Spy to my friends & family."
"Brilliant team, worked extra hard to overcome problems with no complaints, just determination to get job done, and to the highest standard. Very good job, I will recommend to others!"
"Very good and helpful would recommend"
"We recently used I-SPY to install a new CCTV system at the sports & social club very happy with the service & equipment . We would highly recommend Kevin & his team"
"Very good solved a problem for me. Efficiency at its best"
"Highly recommend Kevin he arrived earlier than plan, he got my kids involved as they were interested! He even helped get suitcases out of my attic for me 😁. His work was clean and very professional and the CCTV system is exactly what I wanted. I will recommend to friends and family and will use his services again. Thank you Sam"
"I had cctv, security lights and a burgler alarm installed at the same time. If was planned and fitted with no fuss or hassle, despite the fact that my cottage is very old and has thick walls. Kevin and Louis where very nice and made every effort to make the job neat and efficient. I would have no hesitation in recommendending I Spy in the future."
"Direct, offers sound advise and completed the job in one day... with the least hassle possible. Great job would hire again..."
"No issues here job done kevin came back a few hours later when I finished work and spent best part of an hour setting my phone laptop and tablets up to view footage one camera looking in garden and two at front of property they look neat and tidy and very good picture quality and brilliant night vision thumbs up from us"
"Very professional outfit Would highly recommend this company Good experience and advice on the job I wanted done Good value for money"
"I-Spy recently installed a cctv system to our property .they’ve done an excellent job and we would highly recommend them"
"Very friendly and professional service for a great price, would highly recommend."
"Kevin installed CCTV (4 cameras) for our house and he is very professional and friendly. We are very happy with the service and would highly recommend him."
"Excellent service as usual from Kevin. Professional, reliable and very friendly. I feel like I’ve known him for years."
"Reliable reasonable company , would definitely recommend I used for camera system ."
"Contacted Kevin at I spy after viewing an article on Facebook, made contact and was pleasantly surprised with the quote received, it was half the price for the exact same equipment. Agreed a time and date and kevin was here to install on time, very pleased with work and his workmanship. Thank you very much I-spy"
"Brilliant service provided. very polite with minimal mess very happy with work done would recommend to anyone"
"Today had my two camera CCTV system installed on our home Absolutely fantastic service very polite and professional Would highly recommend if your looking for home or business security systems definitely use Kevin from ISpy"
"Excellent Service. Cant fault them at all. Very pleased with their service and would definitely recommend. Many Thanks"
I SPY CCTV is rated 4.97 based on 98 reviews