I SPY CCTV Reviews

of reviewers recommend I SPY CCTV
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read I SPY CCTV  Reviews

About I SPY CCTV :

Welcome to i-Spy where we strive for excellence in everything that we do. From the initial client contact at the specification stage, right the way through to project completion, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional levels of service and outstanding customer care. Our office is based in Bristol, but our CCTV installers can provide you with professional security systems throughout Bath, Bridgwater, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Cirencester, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Newport, Shaftsbury, Stroud, Swindon, Taunton, Tewkesbury, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil and surrounding areas within a 80 mile radius.'

218 Henfield RdCoalpit Heath

Tell us how I SPY CCTV made you happy
Kevin and Lewis did a great job installing a wired CCTV System and Wireless Intruder Alarm for us recently. Very pleased with everything. Great pictures on cameras, day and night. Nothing was too much trouble and the work was carried out cleanly and efficiently. Would highly recommend this Company. Thank you, Kevin and Lewis.
Poor customer service, Kevin visited to perform a quote and then didn't come back to me, chased quote for him just to go i will give it a miss.
clean and tidy work very professional and helpful would recommend i spy for your business or home
Fantastic service well impressed, definitely recommend to use,
Great service does exactly what he says and explains everything to you. Soon cracks on! Neat and tidy. Very happy with the work. More to the point I’m very pleased with the alarm. Highly recommended !
Timely, very careful and tidy and very helpful explaining use and instructions as well as being friendly and polite. Would not hesitate to recommend his company. Very pleased.
Brilliant service from kevin and lewis. Very quick to reply and install from my initial enquiry. Cannot fault them would definitely recommend
Kevin and Scott were excellent, so tidy and friendly and explained everything in simple terms. I am really fussy and always expect first class service which they definitely delivered. I would highly recommend I Spy, as I really did my research and they came out as the most competitive price for such a high spec system. Thank you guys. Elaine and Shaun
Highly recommend Kevin. Really knowledgeable and talked us through the right products needed. Turned up on tim, worked efficiently and talked us through the set up. Would highly recommend you talk to Kevin if you’re after CCTV.
Excellent service professional and friendly...
With so many to choose from it is sometimes difficult to know if you have found the correct tradesman for your job.I did as much research as possible on I-Spy and found their reviews as good as any. Polite, quick service and I think open and honesty was the things that struck me and I believe a fair price for what was done. Little things like taking off shoes to go upstairs, hoovering up the carpet after the work was completed, and being invited to check out the installation by myself to see if all looked good were also nice touches. I have no complaints at all and I am sure that the offer of after service and 'call us at any time' was true and yes, I am very pleased with what I saw and the installation was first class.Recommended !
Good service in the time promised.
Excellent service and advice, a very professional company.
Kevin and Lewis fitted cameras and internal security to my home. They were professional throughout and patient with regard to my naive questions. Their work was also clean and tidy.
We just had our cctv system installed by i spy kevin &lewis very professional and tidy definitely recommended.
Kevin was absolutely brilliant, patient (we had so many questions!) and helpful throughout. We got both a CCTV System and Alarm System with him and are super happy with how everything works and how smart everything is! We definitely recommend I-SPY.
I am very happy with the alarm and cctv system fitted by i spy. Ii was advised by the company who recommended exactly what I needed. The job was done reliably & efficiently, the fitters were polite, friendly, & also wore indoor shoes , they hoovered up behind them leaving my house clean & tidy. I would recommend I spy every time. A good job well done at a fair price.
We just had our CCTV and security alarm system installed and we are impressed with Kevin and his staff how polite, helpful and professional they are. Explained to us how it worked clearly and patiently. We definitely recommend I-spy.
Firstly I was very impressed with the professional advice on different equipment and packages available . The Installation was carried out as scheduled with minimal disruption , I felt that time and the upmost care was taken to ensure that the cameras were set up to provide the very best possible vision. I would highly recommend Kevin and Scott as their customer service, and level of expertise and attention to detail along with respect for our property was excellent. I am not the most competent with computers but Kevin was very patient and ensured that I had a clear understanding of the set up and felt confident using the system before leaving the property. I was recommended this company by a friend and glad that I used them. Based on my own experience I would now happily highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a professional job.
Communication very good. Stuck to agreed timings. Very professional. Would recommend.
I SPY CCTV is rated 4.93 based on 159 reviews