I SPY CCTV Reviews

of reviewers recommend I SPY CCTV
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read I SPY CCTV  Reviews

About I SPY CCTV :

Welcome to i-Spy where we strive for excellence in everything that we do. From the initial client contact at the specification stage, right the way through to project completion, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional levels of service and outstanding customer care. Our office is based in Bristol, but our CCTV installers can provide you with professional security systems throughout Bath, Bridgwater, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Cirencester, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Newport, Shaftsbury, Stroud, Swindon, Taunton, Tewkesbury, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil and surrounding areas within a 80 mile radius.'

218 Henfield Rd
Coalpit Heath

Tell us how I SPY CCTV made you happy
Communication very good. Stuck to agreed timings. Very professional. Would recommend.
Brilliant service from start to finish with our CCTV installation. Would recommend Kevin to anyone.
Very professional in their work, helpful and polite. No rush to complete the job and time is taken to explain everything. A definite recomendation to anyone big or small.
Would highly recommend very good . Polite and very friendly
Efficient job done in one day. Respectful of my home while working. Picture quality excellent on all 8 cameras. Quite easy to operate after a helpful lesson from Kevin. Thank you chaps !
The work Kevin and his team carried out was exceptional and I would highly recommend I spy to anyone.
100% professional service explained the pro and cons of installation from start to finish. Asked if he could fit extras to quote whilst on site carried out the work straight away no problems highly recommended
Very good quality of service
On time and on budget top service and a personal service with work to a very high standard fully recommended
Excellent service by Kevin very quick to respond and nothing is to much
Very helpful and accommodating, would highly recommend.
Kevin and his team provide first class service from start to finish. Listened carefully to our needs and provided a solution that was perfectly suited. He continuously communicated so we always knew what was happening at every stage of the process. Their work was clean, efficient and tidy throughout. Recommended.
Friendly guys, Helpful, professional and tidy. Will definitely recommend!
Kevin was able to come round on the day of my enquiry and offered great advice,simple price plans using quality equipment. The install went ahead on the day promised, the guys are polite and tidy - really chuffed with the install and could not recommend highly enough
Great company to deal with . Installation was great and follow up service couldn’t be better
i-spy is unparalleled in providing excellent advice regarding the home security solutions. Very competitive quotes, always available for any queries. Kevin and his team did an amazing job with the installation of cctv and home alarm system.Very prompt and did very tidy work. Highly recommend Kevin to anyone looking for the home and business security solutions. Many thanks Kevin.
After reading other reviews from I-Spy customers I placed an order for a 4 camera system . Kevin explained everything during his survey and suggestions as to positioning of the camera,s. During installation apart from the drilling you would not known they ( Kevin & Lewis ) were here . I didn’t really have to clean up after either . I would recommend Kevin for similar installations
Great service! I am very happy with the work carried out by Kevin, professional and very knowledgeable. Quick and efficient service, arrived on time and tidied up afterwards. Very pleased, thanks!
Fantastic service, nothing was to much trouble, local company, kept in touch by phone before the installation of the camera, would definitely recommend to anyone, cleaned up after themselves, made me feel at ease, talked me through every step. You will not go wrong in hiring these guys, I am so glad I found this company online. Thank you Kev and Lewis for a fantastic job
Professional, friendly and efficient service. The installation process was seamless with the minimum of disruption. Both Kevin and Lewis did a great job. Following the installation of the cameras Kevin spent quality time setting up the supporting applications allowing me to view images from both my laptop and mobile phone. Images are clear and good quality. Highly recommended.
I SPY CCTV is rated 4.96 based on 140 reviews