I SPY CCTV Reviews

of reviewers recommend I SPY CCTV
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read I SPY CCTV  Reviews

About I SPY CCTV :

Welcome to i-Spy where we strive for excellence in everything that we do. From the initial client contact at the specification stage, right the way through to project completion, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional levels of service and outstanding customer care. Our office is based in Bristol, but our CCTV installers can provide you with professional security systems throughout Bath, Bridgwater, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Cirencester, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Newport, Shaftsbury, Stroud, Swindon, Taunton, Tewkesbury, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil and surrounding areas within a 80 mile radius.'

218 Henfield RdCoalpit Heath

Tell us how I SPY CCTV made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Despite the lockdown, i-SPY managed to install the CCTV and Alarm right away with efficiency. I'm very satisfied with their work. Kevin and Lewis were very friendly and happy people. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family!
Nice bunch of blokes. Quick, tidy and efficient. System works well.
Would recommend to everyone. Good job done. Very tidy 👍
Very happy with service and cameras thankyou very much
Kev and Lewis came out installed my cctv and my alarm very nice people I rate these 10/10
Kevin and lewis did fab job installing my.4 cameras very professional and reliable tidy job would recommend very happy with the picture quality of the cameras
Very happy with the cctv cameras was very polite reliable and a professional job done cameras look good and act like security lights at nights I had the ones that record in coloured at night
Kev and Lewis came round at short notice to install a 4x camera system at my home in Cheswick Village. I couldn't be happier. The install was tidy with all wires hidden away. Kev took the time to make sure software was set up on PC and iPhone. Camera quality is superb, cannot fault it and night vision is simply amazing. Decent price, great service, thanks Kev.
Contacted several local CCTV companies for information about getting a system installed around my house, Kevin replied promptly answered all my questions gave me several options, very fairly priced, Job was completed with no issues. installed and talked through how every thing worked, I would happily recommend to anyone who asks
I called Kevin at I-SPY CCTV, after some of my neighbours had reported break-ins to either their homes or garages.
Kevin made an appointment with me and turned up exactly when he said.
He was very friendly and spent time explaining our options regarding implementation of a CCTV package, that would add to the overall security of our property.
What I really liked, was that he wasn’t at all pushy, just informative.
We now have full confidence in our newly installed CCTV and would wholeheartedly recommend Kevin for your security needs.
Fast, friendly, efficient and tidy.
Great work and we are very impressed.
Adam Leonard
Advance Pest Control Bristol Ltd
Kevin put a CCTV system in for my parents he was very professional and the end product was great would definitely use again highly recommended.
I found i spy on line they supplied & fitted the same smart alarm as ADT at a fraction of the price with no monthly fees if you are looking for security for your Business or home give Kevin a call.
Polite punctual & friendly highly recommended.
Great service & value for money I can highly recommend I Spy.
Very pleased with the cameras I had fitted today exceptional job highly recommend these guys cleaned up everything as they were fitting thank you
Very prompt and professional
Kevin was absolutely fantastic. He had a lot of work going on but still managed to get quotes, a booking date and an invoice out in a timely manner. The job itself took less than a day and at a very high standard. Definitely recommend him for anyone looking for CCTV. You will not be disappointed and the price is even better. Thanks again Kevin. Great work!
Kevin and his team were punctual, polite and also informative about the available options... They carried out their work diligently and to a very good standard and made it clear that I didn't need to spend unnecessary money upgrading where it wasn't required. In short an old school attitude coupled with fair pricing... I'll be using them in future and recommend that others do too!
Very hard working, clean & tidy. Very patient with answerering questions & queries. Highly reccommend.
Excellent service from Kevin and Lewis, Professional and tidy. I would highly recommend!
Would definitely recommend Kevin & Lewis. Very professional. Even cleaned up afterwards.
I SPY CCTV is rated 4.96 based on 182 reviews