I SPY CCTV Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend I SPY CCTV

About I SPY CCTV : Welcome to i-Spy where we strive for excellence in everything that we do. From the initial client contact at the specification stage, right the way through to project completion, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional levels of service and outstanding customer care. Our office is based in Bristol, but our CCTV installers can provide you with professional security systems throughout Bath, Bridgwater, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Cirencester, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Newport, Shaftsbury, Stroud, Swindon, Taunton, Tewkesbury, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil and surrounding areas within a 80 mile radius.'

218 Henfield Rd
Coalpit Heath

Tell us how I SPY CCTV made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Quick, personable, very good."
"Kev and his minions are a great team. He knows his stuff, high quality products supplied, always been on time and done a speedy yet professional job, polite and if you are up for some banter it is offered at no extra cost. He has done a couple of CCTV, lock change, little electrical jobs for me and I will be using him again soon. Highly recommended. Cheers Kev"
"Great service from start to finish,backed up with great service plan"
"Kevin is a very helpful and knowledgable person when it come to security. Offered me sound and proffesional advice about making my house safe with children. Turning our twist front door lock to a key and putting safety catches on our upstairs windows. Will always recommend I SPY CCTV for any security matters. Great job by a great guy!"
"What an amazing service, super good value and I will recommend Kevin and his team to everyone. Fitted our cctv in a day and showed us how to use it, super helpful and really nice guy"
"Good service would recommended to anyone"
"Great service. Reasonably priced and very tidy efficient work"
"Excellent service very friendly and helpful and quick service would definitely recommend"
"Excellent work,very thorough and experienced."
"Used to service our CCTV cameras at the pub. Efficient and helpful. Happy to use again."
"Kevin of I spy installed a camera system for me and it was a good job"
"Thanks to Kev at ispy, after getting a fault on my visonic system after 4 years I rang Kev and was sorted in a day. Thanks from a very prompt service. Wayne"
"Thanks I spy quality job done."
"Very kind and good customer service definitely use again"
"Excellent, professional service from start to finish. Alarm and cameras fitted in a timely fashion. No hesitation in recommending this company!"
"Top job,!!!!!!! nice bloke!!!!!!! highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!"
"We are very happy with the new installation of our CCTV system it is very easy to use and has already assisted us in two incidents. Thank you for the quick installation which is neat and tidy."
"I used Kevin to install an alarm system at my business premises after a recent break in, the work was carried out professionally, cleanly and most of important on time. Would recommend highly."
I SPY CCTV is rated 4.97 based on 60 reviews