I SPY CCTV Reviews

of reviewers recommend I SPY CCTV
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read I SPY CCTV  Reviews

About I SPY CCTV :

Welcome to i-Spy where we strive for excellence in everything that we do. From the initial client contact at the specification stage, right the way through to project completion, you can rely on us to deliver exceptional levels of service and outstanding customer care. Our office is based in Bristol, but our CCTV installers can provide you with professional security systems throughout Bath, Bridgwater, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury, Cirencester, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Newport, Shaftsbury, Stroud, Swindon, Taunton, Tewkesbury, Weston Super Mare, Yeovil and surrounding areas within a 80 mile radius.'

218 Henfield RdCoalpit Heath

Excellent service, worked quickly , cleanly and efficiently with good humour throughout. Happy to answer all questions put to them and explain somethings more than once. Investigated an unexpected problems thoroughly, found the cause and rectified it, gave somegood advice on a non related electronic technical matter sending links by email to direct is in the right direction to purchasing what was needed to fix it. Highly recommend
Great service, really helpful. Kevin and the team did a great job. We would use again and highly recommend..
Had mine installed along with two of my neighbours last week by Kev, Top-notch equipment, perfect vision and at night with sound. Will definitely use again and definitely recommend 100%
Kev has been very good at contacting us to understand our needs and install our new system. Clean and tidy, thank you!
An outstanding and professional CCTV & alarm installation for my home about 2 weeks ago, It was installed fast and tidy, and Kelvin did selected a good system which suit my needs and easy to use. They swiftly responded to my enquiry after installation, I would recommend them if you are going to have a security system at home.
Kevin and Lewis installed our CCTV today and they were brilliant, everything set up perfectly and efficiently, any (minimal) mess cleaned up and a great demo of the system as well. I would definitely recommend I Spy.
CCTV made easy. From advising us initially on the right system to meet our needs to a swift tidy installation by the friendly efficient team. Kev took the time to set up and demo the system to ensure we were happy. Thanks for a great job all round.
Fast efficient service, recommend.
I have to say that I am more than impressed with this company. They are professional, courteous and timely in every respect with a plethora of knowledge. They responded immediately to my concerns about potential further damage to my vehicle and prioritised the installation with a superb system costing well below their competitors products. I have no hesitation in recommending them
Good workers and tidy too !! Nothing to much trouble and excellent service many thanks 🙏
Quick installation, good CCTV system, friendly staff. Encountered a camera problem at one point, but technician came down same week and fixed everything, super helpful, no more problems as of yet.
Awesome work professional service thanks Kevin
I've worked as a construction project manager for over 30 years. I found Kevin to be knowledgeable, courteous, professional, diligent and very neat in the execution of his works. I had a reasonable idea of the specification the installation that I wanted however Kevin highlighted features within the equipment that I had made my mind up on that I was not aware of and persuaded me to go with a slightly less expensive option. Works were undertaken on time, to budget and to a very good quality. I am entirely happy with the quality of the installation and the equipment supplied and would not hesitiate to recommend I-Spy to both domestic and commercial clients.
Very good system. Kevin works quickly and is a character. He even hoovers up after his work. Very happy. Would recommend.
Very good work done in extreme heat, would recommend them.
Thank you Kevin [ I- SPY CCTV ] for the brilliant job, installed my CCTV very neat tidy, take time to demonstrate how to operate the system, Very honest and friendly amazing picture, he did everything that i ask, Highly Recommended, Thank you i-SPY.
Really pleased with the service from I Spy Had a 3 camera system installed on our house boat . Good quality kit,very tidy installation and they didn’t leave until all was set up and I understood how to use the system Would definitely use again and can recommend
Very happy with Kevin's work job well done efficient and tidy
Very happy professional throughout
Kevin and his team provided my company with a extremely professional and efficient service, from start to finish. We are very pleased with all the works carried out. I look forward to working with Kevin again on future projects. With thanks James coogan Reactive building services Ltd.
I SPY CCTV is rated 4.97 based on 276 reviews